Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kouen: Close off the hallway? What for?
(thinking):I hope it's for why I think it is.

Anonymous

Raziel: So those women and their incessant chattering don't bother us.

Aki smirked. Why did Raziel even bother acting? He brought the girl home. Duh. What else could he be doing?

Raziel: Anyways, let's go to my room; it's the quietest at any rate.

Anonymous

Kouen: Okay. I'd like some quiet right now. Lead the ay, if you please.

Anonymous

Aki pulled Raziel to the side and whispered into his ear.

Aki: Would ya look at how f*ckin' anxious she is? Slut.

Raziel didn't answer, only looked at him before taking Kouen's hand and leading her to his room, Aki following up to the hall, which he closed off. Raziel held the door open for Kouen.

Raziel: Ladies first.

Anonymous

Kouen walked through the open door and turned to face Raziel.

Kouen: Why don't you tell me about yourself?

Anonymous

Raziel shut the door quietly, not bothering to lock it since the whole hall was closed off.

Raziel: Well, I'm 219 years old, born an angel into a fairly wealthy and loving family. My father was very religious and expected me to become a priest as he was. It got thrown off a little after a... rendez-vous with a young friend of my mother's. Young for my mother, not myself. My father basically disowned me once I decided against becoming a priest, but my mother still gave me money, the occaisional meal and the like until I got my own place. And here I am.

Anonymous

Kouen moved over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

Kouen: What kind of... rendez-vous?

Anonymous

Raziel: The kind over-confident teenagers have, the kind you go into without thinking. But, the damage has been done, so it's probably a good thing, so that I don't have to worry about it now.

Raziel sat down beside her and placed his hand on her knee.

Raziel: You never told me about your past. Would you like to share?

Anonymous

Kouen: Sure. You shared your past, so I'll share mine. Let's see, where to begin?

She put her finger to lip and looked up, trying to decide.

Kouen: Well, I'm 220, or about 22. My family was middle-class, my dad was a bartender, and my mom was a dancer. I've wanted to dance like my mother for as long as I can remember. She was the best dancer in the country. My dad could mix some really good drinks, too. I moved out and in with some friends of mine when I was 17. After a good 50 years, I decided to travel and perform for the people of the world.

Anonymous

Raziel: How noble of you. You know, all this talk of you being a dancer and I have seen you dance at all. Might you be willing to show me?

Anonymous

Kouen: Of course I would.

She stood up and moved to the middle of the room. She slowly spun around once and then did the same in the other direction, with her arms trailing behind. She spun to face away from Raziel, then spun around to face him again, taking a few steps
away at the same time. She began to hum a little tune that she could dance to. She spun to one side and then the other, keeping time with her tune. She did the same thing again, but spun all the way around when she went left, holding her arms out as she spun continuously, moving away from Raziel. She stopped for a few seconds while facing away from him. She let her arms fall to her sides. Her arms rose above her head and she quickly turned to face Raziel, and began walking towards him. She slowly swept her arms back and forth in front of her as she walked towards him. When she was about a foot away from him she started to spin around faster and faster until she almost lost her balance. Some of her her that she usually kept in a ponytail fel in front of her face.

Kouen: Whew! Guess I'm a little tipsy from our drink. Sorry about that. I'm usually better than that.

Anonymous

Raziel watched her. He could tell she was a little tipsy by her movements.

Raziel: That's alright. You don't have to dance for me right now. Come back here and sit with me.

Raziel patted the bed beside him.

Anonymous

Kouen: Okay.

She moved over to sit beside Raziel on the bed.

Kouen: Hey. You sure it's alright if I don't dance?

Anonymous

Raziel put his arm around her shoulders. She didn't seem to be making the first move, so he was gonna lay the cards out on the table.

Raziel: Look, I can tell what your obvious... expectations for tonight are, and I cant say that mine are entirely different. I do realise though that it is getting quite late, and i certainly wouldn't want to keep you up. A woman as beautiful as yourself definitely doesn't take beauty sleep for granted.

Anonymous

Kouen: It's getting late? I'm not even the least bit tired.

She scooted a little closer.

Kouen: You wouldn't be keeping me up.

Anonymous

Raziel turned to face Kouen. He put his other hand on her chin he leaned in close, but didn't make contact.

Raziel: Well that's good. I'm not tired either.

Anonymous

Kouen: That's good too.

She leaned in closer and closed her eyes.

Anonymous

** This Situation is More Than Likely Going to Result in Some Form of Sexual Activity, So if You Don't Want to Read This, Look, for the Next Bit of Red Writing to Pick Up At**

Raziel moved in the last bit, claiming Kouen's lips. He puts his hands on her shoulders and lays her down on the bed, not laying on top of her, but leaning over her, instead.

Anonymous

Kouen returned Raziel's kiss along  with little moan. She unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it back off his shoulders.

Anonymous

Raziel shrugged off the tuxedo shirt and cape, letting them fall to the floor. He let his hands wander to the back of Kouen's kimono, untying the sash. He pulls the sash up and spreads open the kimono. He pulls back and looks her up and down.

Raziel: Exquisite. Like a piece of art that could never be duplicated.

Raziel leaned down and gently kissed, licked and gently bit her neck, but not hard enough to draw blood.