Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kouen made no oblections as she let Raziel open her kimono, exposing her red bra and panties. Kouen was a little past blushing when Raziel complimented her.

Kouen: Thank you.

Raziel started bit her neck.

Kouen: *moans* I liked that. do it some more.

She tilted her head to give him better access.

Anonymous

Raziel groaned. It killed him to be that close to the red wine pulsing right under her skin. Best to just get away from there. He began kissing a little lower, around her collarbone as he reached behind her to grab the bra clasp. He stopped and looked up at her for permission.

Anonymous

Kouen looked a little disappointed when Raziel didn't bite her again. Then he started to kiss lower, and looked at her for permission.

Kouen: Go ahead. Do whatever you please.

Anonymous

Raziel unclasped her bra and pulled it off, dropping it atop his shirt and cape. He went lower again, taking a nipple into his mouth and gently sucking on it. Hi other hand strayed and began feeling her up through her panties.

Anonymous

Kouen: *moans* Oh gods! It's been so long.

When his other hand moved down to start feeling her up, she put her hand on top of his.

Anonymous

Raziel moved Kouen's hand down to his bulge. He pulled back from her nipple just long enough to speak.

Raziel: I feel quite a bit over dressed.

Anonymous

Kouen: I can help you with that.

She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants slid them down along with his boxers. She grabbed his 8 inch long erection, gave it a light squeeze and started to stroke it.

Kouen: That better?

Anonymous

Raziel took Kouen's hand and oulled her back up to him.

Raziel: Now you're overdressed.

Raziel slipped his thumbs under her panties and slid them off. He kept a hand where it was and played with her a little.

Raziel: So, anything in particular you want to do?

Anonymous

Kouen: *moans* I don't, ooh, know. I've always wanted to, ooh, do it, ooh, doggystyle. There anything you, ooh, had in mind?

Anonymous

Raziel: I could do anything for you.

He gently rolled he over and got on his knees behind her. He placed his hardness at her entrance, but didn't penetrate her.

Raziel: Whenever you're ready, love.

Anonymous

Kouen steadied herself on her hands and knees.

Kouen: I'm ready. Go ahead, Raziel.

Anonymous

Raziel gently grabbed Kouen's hips and pulled her onto his shaft. He moaned; sure, he had been with lots of women before, but this one really was the most beautiful. Having something nice to look at always made it better for him. He pushed in all the way, slowly, until he was covered. He stopped, waiting for Kouen's reaction.

Anonymous

Kouen let out a moan as soon as Raziel was all the way inside of her.

Kouen: I didn't think it would feel this good.

She made sure she was steady. which caused her to moan again.

Kouen: *moans* just so you know, I like it hard.

Anonymous

Raziel pulled almost all the way out of her before slamming back in. He leaned forward a little so he could fondle and squeeze Kouen's breasts.

Raziel: Well, it's quite, *groan*, excellent to know that you're enjoying it. Wouldn't be any fun for me if you didn't.

Anonymous

Kouen: *moans* Oh god, that feels so good.
Raziel leaned forward and started to fondle her breasts.

Kouen: I don't just enjoy it*moans*, I love it!

Anonymous

Raziel kept thrusting into her. The louder she moaned, the harder he pounded into her.

Raziel: You're not the first woman I've slept with, but you are by far the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I want to make tonight last as long as we can; I want to memorize every inch of your perfection.

Anonymous

Kouen: *moan* I figured I *moan* wasn't. You're not *moan* my first either.

She started to slam backwards to meet Raziel's thrusts, increasing her pleasure.

Anonymous

(OOC: To keep from having like 6 posts of thrusting and moaning, I'm skipping this ahead, say, ten minutes.)

Raziel pounded into Kouen more fervently now. He was oddly devoid of sweat and wasn't gasping for air. He was simply watching Kouen writhe and moan, smiling to himself. He felt his release coming soon.

Raziel: I'm getting close. Can you turn over, so I can see your magnificent face?

Anonymous

Kouen: *moan* Me too.

When Raziel requested that she turn over, Kouen slid her arms up the bed in front of her, so that she was only on her knees. Then she rolled over with Raziel still inside her.

Kouen: That *moan* better?

Anonymous

Raziel: Perfect.

Raziel looked deep into her eyes. He really did think she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever slept with. Even her eyes were beautiful. He knew Alison was expecting a sister. But she wasn't getting one.

Raziel *thinking*: No, the death I give them is to preserve beauty. But her... she'll always be beautiful. And I can't tamper with that.

Raziel leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Raziel: Do you mind if I come inside you?