Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kouen: *moan* Yes! Do it! *moan*

She wrapped her legs around his waist so that he couldn't pull out, even if he wanted to.

Anonymous

Raziel moaned Kouen's name as he shot his load inside of her. He slammed into her the whole time, riding out his orgasm until the end.

Anonymous

Kouen screamed out Raziel's name, raking her nails across his back as he came inside her. She continued moaning and screaming until he was done. She just layed there after they were finished.

Kouen: Damn... you're good. That was the first time in... 5 years.

Anonymous

Raziel pulled out of Kouen and laid down beside her. He looked at her in disbelief.

Raziel: Five years? What troubling news that is. I do believe that I have lost faith in the heterosexual male population. How could anyone not desire your divine presence? Not be attracted to your heavenly body?

Anonymous

Kouen: I'm sure they had their reasons. I don't know what they could be, though.

She turned her head to look at Raziel.

Kouen: Remember when I said I wasn't tired? I am now.

Anonymous

Raziel pulled the thick, down-stuffed blanket over Kouen.

Raziel: Then sleep, lovely. Sleep as long as you want.

Anonymous

Kouen: Thank you.

She snuggled closer to Raziel.

Kouen: Good night.

She quickly drifted off to sleep.

Anonymous

**Okay kiddies; it's safe now.**

Raziel slipped out of bed and redressed. He stepped outside his room and carefully shut the door, so as not to disturb her. He walked out into the main hall. Aki was sitting on the black leather couch there, holding a picture of a girl with blue hair.

Raziel: You're still obsessed with that girl?

Aki: I always will be until I see her again. I just want to see her. I mean, she doesn't even have to like me. I just want to know if she does.

Raziel: Waiting around for one girl... I can't see any sense in that.

Aki: That's because you've got eternity to find your girl. I don't.[/b]

Anonymous

Kouen slept a peaceful sleep, dreaming of times with her friends long past. It was a nice dream about the good times.

Anonymous

The girl in Aki's picture was cute. She looked to be about 13 years old, her blue hair in a ponytail on the side of her head. She was smiling, a little gap in her teeth, showing where one was just finishing growing in. She was wearing a red sweater with a light blue jacket, and there was snow on the ground around her.

Aki: So, what went on with that chick you brought in?

Raziel: I bedded her.

Aki: Did you turn her?

Raziel: No. Alison will be terribly dissappointed, but she had a natural beauty that I couldn't bring myself to tamper with.

Aki: You're getting soft. Oh well, maybe it comes with age.

Raziel: What are you insinuating?

Aki: Oh, nothing.

Anonymous

*Insert time skippage untill morning here.*

Kouen's dreams eventually turned to nightmares of when things had gone horribly wrong. She awoke screaming, sitting straight up, her naked body covered in sweat.

Kouen: Aah! Oh. It was just a dream. Whew.

She looked around.

Kouen: I wonder where Raziel went?

She got out of bed, retrieved her clothes, and put them back on.

Kouen: I suppose I'll look for him.

She walked out of the door, to find Raziel.

Anonymous

Aki was sitting on the couch drawing something when Kouen came in.

Aki: If your looking for Raziel, he just went into town to get you some breakfast.

The mansion had a totally different feel to it during the day. Light spilled into the living room, making it feel more warm and alive. It felt like summer. Most of the house's inhabitants were asleep, Aki and Raziel being the only two usual day dwellers. Aki finished his drawing and held it away from himself, looking at it.

The drawing was of a girl. The girl was sitting down, but she looked tall. She had raven hair, black painted nail and toenails, black eyes and a strange symbol on her upper arm. She was wearing a black slinky dress that went down to her ankles, but a slit up past the knees. Her legs were crossed, so the slit exposed her legs. She had a dark atmospere about her that accompanied her features. Beside her was written "Yonaka."

Anonymous

Kouen looked at the picture, admiring the pretty young girl's figure.

Kouen: She's pretty. Who is she?

Anonymous

Aki: What do you do? Fighting-wise?

Anonymous

Kouen: I fight with a rapier and can conjure pretty much anything out of fire. Why?

Anonymous

Aki: Well, I like knowing what other people do before I tell them what I do. So, you're basically a pyromancer? That's cool. Well, I'm a summoner. This, Yonaka, is my stronger summon. She's darkness in its most pure form. She's also my most attractive summon, though all of them are pretty girls. I'm not sure why; that's just what they taught us at my summoning academy.

Just then, Raziel came in, with a tray of grits, eggs, toast, bacon, and orange juice.

Raziel : I hope you're hungry.

Anonymous

Kouen: Can you show me more?

Raziel walked in and asked if she was hungry.

Kouen: Yeah, I'm starved. Thank you. How'd you know that was my favorite breakfast?

Anonymous

Aki: He has a knack for guessing what people want.

Raziel smiled warmly at her.

Raziel: Well he's right. You seemed like a more traditional person, so I figured a more traditional breakfast would suit you.

Anonymous

Kouen: I see. How come there's nothing for you?

She walked over to take the tray from him.

Anonymous

Aki looked at Raziel in disbelief. He hadn't told her.

Raziel: I'm not hungry, that's all.

Aki gave Raziel a dissapproving look. Raziel gave a shut up look.