Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Most Beautiful Dancer of Them All

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2005, 06:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kouen took the tray over to a table, sat down, and started eating.

Kouen: You sure you don't want even some orange juice?

Anonymous

Raziel: No thank you. I'm perfectly fine.

Aki snorted. Raziel looked at him with a pointed expression. Aki shot back a look of defiance.

Raziel: So, do you like it?

Anonymous

Kouen: Why yes, thank you. It's very good. Is there anything you'd like to do today, Raziel? I'll be staying in town for a while.

Anonymous

Aki snorted again at Kouen's comment. Raziel gave him a "what now?" look.

Aki: Actually that doesn't surprise me. Most of the various girls you bring home come back begging for more. Of course, only half of them want sex, the other half want blood.

Aki smirked triumphantly. Raziel, while internally panicking, externally remained calm, with an air of "I don't give a damn."

Anonymous

Kouen: I'm not begging for sex. And what does he mean by blood, Raziel?

Anonymous

Aki: Yeah, Raziel, what do I mean?

Raziel glared.

Raziel: *to Kouen* Well, I had expected you'd figured it out already. I'm a vampire. Is that a problem

Anonymous

Kouen: No, it's not a problem. It does explain why you didn't bite my neck. I knew someone back home that had fangs, but wasn't a vampire. That's why I didn't think anything of it. So, what's it like being a vampire?

Anonymous

Just then, Alison walked out onto the indoor balcony overseeing the living room.

Alison: It sucks. Literally. And I'm not really his friend, I'm his first vampire "daughter."

Alison jumped off the balcony before smoothly landing on her feet.

Alison: Not all vampires can do that, though. I'm just cool.

Raziel chuckled at Alison's antics, where as Aki just looked at her criticizingly. Alison shrugged off Aki's look.

Alison: You know, it's a damn shame he didn't turn you, too.

Anonymous

Kouen watched Allison jump from the balcony.

Kouen: Really? It doesn't look like 't would be that hard. I'm not saying I can do it, though. Why's that? You wanted a new sister?

Anonymous

Alison: Oh, it's hard alright.

Raziel: She went through six broken ankles before she learned to land correctly.

Alison: Yeah, that was hell. Aki had to keep healin' me and then I'd just go and break it again.

Raziel: I think it's a rather foolish trick anyways.

Alison: Well I think it's cool. Anyways, yeah, I was hoping you'd be my new sister. Everyone around here is either a man or an older woman. You're pretty and closer to my age. I'm desperate for social activity other than these two.

Anonymous

Kouen: It is pretty cool. I don't have to be a vampire for us to have social activity, do I?

Anonymous

Alison: Eh, it helps. I prefer socializing with my own kind.

Aki: Yeah, she's racist.

Alison: Shut up Aki, no one was talking to you.

Aki: What makes you think I care?

Raziel *to Kouen*: Things are getting quite childish around here. When you're done with that, shall we go elsewhere?

Anonymous

Kouen: Sure. I'm almost finished anyway. Is there anywhere you had in mind?

Anonymous

Kouen: Sure. I'm almost finished anyway. Is there anywhere you had in mind?

Anonymous

Raziel: I don't care, just somewhere other than here.

Aki: 'Bout time you started acting like yourself. *to Kouen* He's only nice to pretty girls, he's really an ass.

Raziel:*sarcastically*  Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not even capable of it.

Anonymous

Kouen: Okay, I'm done.

She stood up and walked over to Raziel.

Kouen: It seems to me that he'd be nice to everybody. Oh, well.
(to Raziel): You can just show me around town.

Anonymous

Raziel: I'm nice to everyone except them. Aki just doesn't have anything nice to say, that's all. Now come, lovely, I'll show you the town.

Aki snorted, wanting to get the final word in.

Anonymous

Kouen: Okay. Lead the way. Are there  any places of particular interest?

Anonymous

Raziel: Not particularly interesting. Most people that want interesting go to Serendipity or Adela.

Anonymous

Kouen: Could you tell me about them? Since I won't be staying here forever.