Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Creation of a new menace/plague upon the realm?

Started by Onilius, November 24, 2016, 04:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onilius

I wish to start my own guild, but I want them to have a different goal instead of fighting against nobles, bandits, other guilds, or even being involved in the war. I want them the have their own battle which would involve an opposing force. This force being a endless army (or so it may seem) of these monsters or abominations. Which simply have gone mad and are on a blood binge. This army would have a hive mind kind of thing and they would be much stronger because of it. I want them to be led by someone powerful enough to control them. My question is can I make said person? Also can I suggest this monster/abomination army be placed into the world?

Certainly this wouldn't be an immediate issue, it would be one that would grow and increase because these creatures would grow their army by infecting people. It would be a difficult time for basic kingdoms to simply push back this army. The only effective way to push them back and fight back is if I created said guild from earlier which would be there purpose containing and obliterating this menace/plague.

I only suggest this not just for my enjoyment but others as we work together and develop this new "world ending" enemy and change the scape of politics a bit while also developing our characters more or turning them into bad guys (by choice of character creator).

Also I would like to make the guild with such a purpose so they aren't the normal monster hunters or such.

Tags: