Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Come With Me! [Nasrin]

Started by Jack Napier, December 06, 2016, 06:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Napier

Jack had come back to the Fell to gather his few belongings here. As he sat on his old bed he remembered the Shadow Man of this area. He transformed the shadows flow in of his small body like water. He stood around 6 feet tall. His body changed form into human to Dragon and other beasts. Nothing ventures in this area still since The Shadow Man could still live here and could be waiting to pounce on anyone that came. He sighed and walked out of his home he felt normal again the rage and evil welcoming inside of his mind.

joylss

(OOC: Thank you for the starter!)

So decreed the Fell of its impious name, naught but the writhing weebs fought to ebb from these undying tales of yore and fluke! Save for the sightly remnants of goodwill, whatever may there be left of members of the mortal race, yet cleft and sundered eternally in two. Entrusted by the Gods to beseech these men to wrought haven instead of ruin, to summon rule upon the lands in a manner orderly and just, flaunt victory in the names of righteous lords and kingly descendants, yet, years imparted within evil and sinful hearts have misguided them to forsake a vow of troth; for be it the gods or ambassadors of heavens, or angelic cherubs and charitable cupids, none shall prevail in adjusting what was wronged from once which was right!

Wails of pitiable foes shelved within ancient war echoes still within the Fell, whence once the light and shinning star upon Heaven's glance, grassy plains which once summoned the glee and spirits of fairies and pixies, trampled upon by feet of children and animals who came to play, therein dead beaten roots lies now as a memory of a forgone past. Seamlessly is the Fell indulge in never-ending Winter, yet, erstwhile that day, Fate deems him to trample upon the foot of a bewitching fairy upon the setting of winter's sun.

"Ah, I herald no means of discourtesy. Nigh is the day drawing to fusion with the rising moon, as such, I must have been walking blindly at thought!"

Jack Napier

As the man walked into him Jack looked down the shadows peeled back from his face show in his hair and sharp features. "Do you not fear a beast? This used to be my territory I would have killed you for coming here." He melts down into this fairy body his foot was fine a thick shadow barrier built up where the man stepped. "What are you doing here? You seem to be a man with morals." He pulled his foot away the shadows sink in into the ground. He looks up at the man and grinned. This man had no idea what he was going to do here there was no saving the Fell.

joylss

❝ Beasts? Does this land not breed ample of it---what is there to fear, should I ask? When the worst kind of beasts is but humans themselves. ❞ Salvage the supple thought of undying stupefaction. Nasrin is not a man dazed by the blight of condone doings of men, permit weary eyes to witness the consequences of the folly commitments. However, there lies a strict misconception to the fairy's nature, if the creature itself professes it was a folk of the fae at all... ❝ Does a man not allowed the leisure to take a saunter amid these lands? The Fell it is called, but memories of yore it beholds no other land does. ❞

Jack Napier

"Humans may be the worst beast but the ones here can give you something worse than death." He stepped up beside the man using the shadows to lift himself up. "I possess the powers of The Fell mixed with the powers of my family's blood. It makes me powerful if you wish the same please do stay I can make us something to drink. But if not hurry away or you will be tortured forever by this land."

joylss

❝ Power? Hollow myths of these stories I do know of, but, never once from the mouth of a fairy folk. ❞ Despite his overt disinterest, between spoken lines lies but yet another connotation. Nasrin seeks to right the unjust rule of Connolaothians, but nigh is the prowess of one man suffice to do so? With the substantial ideals comes, nevertheless, a substantial effort. ❝ This.. power you speak of ---- shall it be bestowed upon with nil price? If so, unlikely will your tawdry schemes render a success. May you seek business elsewhere. ❞

Tags: