Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Help a Thief (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, December 13, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Lladre was sitting at a small bar ehich was full of criminals in disguise. The men were drunk and loud hassling the servent relentlessly. While the women were having a quirt discussion with a few full hearted laughs. She just decided to sit there and listen to them and other conversations though. Hopefully running into a partner in crime along the way. She needed somebody to cover her back for the next break in and he or she would have to be skilled or willing to learn how to steal. Lladre was in no rush for her jobs since they usually took careful planning so she had time to teach someone how to steal and if needed kill someone. Twirling her glass of watered down wine and taking a bite of her dinner she looks around for someone to ask to help her. Hopefully some of those drunks would leave soon, it's to loud in here with them rambling on like that, she thought to herself feeling a headache come on.

Gawfy

Alder found Himself again in Connlaoth. After being chased out last time he felt like one more thieving spree would be just what the doctor ordered. After all he did have one of the highest bounties between Stealing and killing. But to be fair most of the killing was in self defense. He flung open a door to a shitty bar in the slums he had heard was a fence. He decided to take a seat at a booth and get a feel for the area again.

Sheshia

Lladre watched as Alder walked in. She finished up the last bite of her meal and washed it down. She put six xoins down, "Thanks Bear." She said to the bar tender behind the counter who smiled and waved. Bear was just a nickname she have the bartender, mostly due to how huge and intimidating he was to strangers. In reality he was a kind soul who knrw how to get people out if the bar if they proved to much for the other customers She sat down across from Alder. Lladre knew he was on one of the bounty posters she had seen lying around for a while now. "You look as though you could use some help." She smiled and put the paper on the table, "Don't worry I don't sell out another thieves." She had to look serious in this place otherwise she'd be in a tad bit of trouble from the drunks. Not good for her or them.

Gawfy

Alder watched as the woman sat down and slid a bounty poster to him. Seems like they caught my bad side He said as he examined the poster. You probably should sell me out. He said as he slip the poster back to her. If you did you could eat well for the rest of your life.  He said bluntly

Sheshia

"Nope. I have plenty of money from my jobs and my adoptive parents. Besides want to leave something for the bounty hunters. Don't like hogging all the money. It'll ruin life as it should be and who wants to be on bad terms with them? Particularly if your a theif assassin or whatever. That'll topple everything over here." She motions to the around around the table before she rips up the paper and smiles, "Don't want youto going to jail so young either and get yourself hanged. Not that I have much to say for myself. Sorry if anything I just said offended you I don't have much contact with anyone other then a few."

Gawfy

Alder watched as she tore up his bounty flyer. Same could be said of you it would be a shame for such a fine young lady to take a visit to the gallows Miss? He then Held out his hand. Names Alder and no offence taken.

Sheshia

"Lladre. Nice to meet you." Lladre takes Alders hand and shakes it. "What brings you all the way in this lovely place? Just stopping by on the way for another job?" It felt so nice for her to talk to someone else for a change. Usually all she talked to was her adoptive parents and Bear. They were the only people she trusted completely.

Gawfy

Something like that, Cant have the nobles being too complacent in my absence. Whats got a theif like your self not Wrist deep in some one else's pockets this time of night? He then kicked up his legs onto the table 

Sheshia

"Planning my next job. It's gonna be interesting. Gotta plan everything in advance incase something unexpected came up though, kinda a waste of time but meh. It hasn't gotten me caught red handed yet atleast."  She puases, "You wanna come with me on it? I could use an extra pair of eyes and you'd get some of the profit " Lladre hated to talk about jobs infront of everyone in the bar but it would have been rude to drag him aside just to ask for help.

Gawfy

That would depend on where we are hitting. He took his feet off of the table as she now had his attention

Sheshia

"Let's just say that it involves a good amount of money and would be most interesting. It's at a rich person's house, the catch is that it'll have a bit of an increase in guards since they'll be away for a few days to visit family. The thing we'll be after, if you agree, is a very expense gold necklace with opal and onyx jewl along with a matching bracelets and earrings. Talk about a lot of money huh?" Lladre loved talking business. She kept a calm face.

Gawfy

Hmmmmmm Alder hummed to himself audibly. I suppose that would be enough to entice a thief, but if you are telling me about all of the Expensive Good stuff then you are after something else. Maybe this person had somthing that the woman in front of him wanted but it was clear she did not want money out of this little Breaking and entering ordeal So whats in it for you? He asked

Sheshia

"Good question. It's what was my original father's item he stolen from my original mother before he left us for broke." She sighs, "It's my right to get it back theiugh inheritance. That is unless he has another child older than I which I won't be surprised about in the very least."

Gawfy

Seems plausible. I guess this will be my good deed for the Week. He said jokingly as he held his hand out for a shake. I think you and i will get along just fine.[/i He said with smirk

Sheshia

Laughing slightly Lladre shakes Alders hand, "I take that as a yes than huh?" She smiles. [/i]This'll be a fun job.[/i] "I look forward to working with you."

Gawfy

So when do we start. He said as he sat up.

Sheshia

"The day after tomorrow. I just need to make sure my sources were accurate and all that one last time. But you'd probably want to come to my place tomorrow for me to explain the plans it's a little complex." Lladre stretches for a breif moment.

Gawfy

Sure, where do you live?He said before he started thinking.Whats complex about it? Alder said as he shrugged. Cant we just smash and grab? whatever i guess ill see you tomorrow then.

(should we time skip)?

Sheshia

"I'll just say there's a good number of guards and dogs. That's why it's complex. I live on the main street in the eastern side of the market, It's the third house down from the person selling fruits." Lladre gets up, "It doesn't made when you arrive, can't sleep much these days."

Gawfy

Alder stood up and started to take his leave.. That shouldnt be a problem. Guards can be paid and dogs can be tricked. He then made it to the door. Ill see you tomorrow he said as he left the building.

Some time had later and it was around 8 AM. Alder started beating on the door she told him to come to. Rise and shine He said as he beated