Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Help a Thief (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, December 13, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Opening the door with a yarn Lladre waves to Alder and walks inside, "Come in. Make yourself at home or something like that." (Goodness I need to stay up more during the day, Lladre thinks to herself quickly. "Sorry if I look like crap, not a day person. Usually up at night." She sits down on a chair, "You need anything to drink or snack on?"

Gawfy

No im quite fine.[/i Alder says as he walks in. You wouldn't think a Thief would be so consensus about her Appearance. Alder said teasingly .So whats the master plan you came up with in my absence He says as he finds a chair and makes himself comfortable.

Sheshia

"Okay, since the facility around the targets are heavily guarded all the time with dogs and guards when no one is around to keep an eye on it and there is quiet a few entry points. The only problem is that they'd probably know if we break in. So I'll be acting like I had miss placed something and reteacing my steps. and I just brought you along to help me find it and to show you around a bit. You'll be in disguise so don't worry. Once we're in you can do whatever you want with the disguise I don't really care about it much. Any questions or ideas before I continue?" Lladre takes a sip of extremely sugared and honey uped tea and sets it down.

Gawfy

Yeah i got a question, do you have a map of the place? layout? we are gonna need escape plans if this goes south. He asked as he smelled the Sugar in the air. Also are you enjoying that sugar with your Tea? He said mockingly

Sheshia

"Oh, yeah." Lladre takes out the map which looked incredibly detailed. "And I am enjoying the sugar with my tea, it'll keep me awake for a while." She says smiling. "There's the entrance," she says as she points to a double door, "Look it over if you want because I'll be burning them when we are about to head out."

Gawfy

Alder looked at the maps but not for long. He then Slunk back into the chair he was sitting on. The planning phase was always the most boring. So whats step two? He asked

Sheshia

"We'd get the escape route cleared in caae we do get caught. Then we go and take the prize. If there is a fight best of luck and get out fast and meet up back here for the part of the prize or to check in just in case one of us get caught and arrested. It's all about teamwork." She points at one of the windows. "Im not the best at explaining things so hopefully that was enough."

Gawfy

Alder slid the Maps back to her side. I wouldn't worry about getting caught or arrested, Consider this job done. He said as he leaned back in the chair he was in. Guess all we can do now is wait

Sheshia

"Looks like it. You can go if you want if you have anything else to do. If you do though just make sure you'll be back by sunset atleast." Lladre taking another sip of her tea, "Or just help yourself to my kitchen. Got plently of food in there it's really a bother. Taking up so much room that could go somewhere else." Finishing up her tea shr puts the cup down and fills it up again and adds sugar, honey and milk to it.

(Ooc. Happy New years btw!)

Gawfy

I guess ill stay around here, its not like i got anything better to do. Alder said as he stood up and wandered into the kitchen. What the hell you got to eat in here. He asked as he rummaged through and damn was she right, there was a lot of food in there. Lotta food for one lady, You got Family living here as well? He asked as he continued Looking through all of her things

Sheshia

"Most of the time. My birth mom usually sends a good bit of it though I haven't seen her in years. Wish she'd visit more often then we wouldn't have all this food." Lladre blew on her tea, "Eat anything you want." She takes a sip of her tea and gulps it down quickly. I probably need to lay off on the sugars, she thinks to herself then shrugs saving that for later in life.

Gawfy

well ill be happy to compensate by eating, starting with these eggs. He said in the other room as he fished out a pan He wandered over to what looked like an wood powered stove and heater. Alder  threw some wood in and lit a match and watched as it slowly.... slowly...... slowly gained power. This is taking too long. He said to himself out loud. He then drew a card from his left leg and threw it in the stove. Hellions Blaze. He said to himself as the inside of the stove erupted into Flames with an intense crackle. He then began cracking eggs on the side as it got noticeably hotter in the house.

Korvix

Valmec couldn't say he wasn't impressed with the magic the young man just used. This assassination could be a lot harder than expected. Of course, if the old man that provided the information was to be believed, the boy was far from innocent.

Time was running short, and peeking into the window forever was not going to make it any easier. He couldn't just run into the house and stab the kid, and couldn't get into the house without getting noticed. Stopping briefly to take to shape of an angry looking guard, he got a feeling that there was something he was missing. Nevertheless, he decided to try three quick knocks on the door. He tried to look as stiff and guard-ish as possible while preparing his speech for when somebody opened the door.

Sheshia

"Just make sure my house doesn't burn down. I'll take care of the dishes later." Lladre says with a smile which disappeared when she hears the knock on the door. She gets up and goes to answer the door. whispering, "We might have some unexpected company, Alder." When Lladre opens the door she was slightly taken aback that the guard was there and looking rather angry, "Hello, sir may I help you?" She says calmly with a smile.

Gawfy

Roger! Alder said from the other room while he cooked. His ears perked up when he heard knocking on the door. He didnt think much of it but Lladre seemed to think so as she whispered to him and went to check on the door. Alder stayed in the other room and finished up his eggs and sat down in the other room out of sight, but kept an ear on the wall as he ate.

Korvix

Valmec didn't really know how a guard was supposed to sound, but he tried to sound like he we there on some kind of official business. "We have had reports about your interactions with a suspicious individual", he said to the young woman at the door. "If you could quickly let me search your home for this man, you will be greatly rewarded".

Sheshia

"That's ridiculous. Do I look like the kind who likes suspicious individuals? I haven't even meet one. And why would I? There is nothing good when one tangles with those kind of people. And if there was a "suspicious individual" shouldn't you have back up?" Lladre was getting increasingly suspicious of the so called guard. Usually when the quards would search houses they would have backup. But for some reason he was alone. That was one red flag for her.

Gawfy

Alder kept his ear to the wall as he ate his breakfast with his mask lowered to his neck. Lladre was indeed correct. The last time the guards Raided the inn he was staying at they had at least five people with them all. Alder quickly finished his meal and pulled one of his Daggers Out if his coat and held it in hand and awaited Lladre's attempt at shooing this person away

Korvix

This whole thing was going to be a lot messier than it needed to be, it seems. Resorting to violence against the seemingly innocent woman was completely out of the question, and she did no seem keen to give up. "Look" he said with a sigh, "Either I can quickly search the house and get this over with, or I call the rest of the guards and let them seize the house until the problem is solved".

Sheshia

"Your a little eager. You would have showed up with more guards either way. I'm not changing my mind that's final. Next time bring papers stating why and who your under." Lladre starts to close the door, "Have a good day sir." She grabs a knife she had hidden under what she was wearing and concealed it in her sleeve with a sigh. There's something off about that guard.