Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To Help a Thief (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, December 13, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Alder put his Dagger Back in his coat and sat back dowm after he heard her close the door and took his seat again. Some one selling snake oil? Alder asked sarcastically. Nevertheless this was a problem for both of them that needed to be addressed. A guard showing up at her door the day before the Heist was a little too convenient

Korvix

That wasn't optimal, he thought as he walked away from the door. Kicking down the door and stabbing him was a bit more risky than he would prefer, and waiting around at the door would be far too suspicious. Time for plan B.

Valmec made his way to the mansion as quietly as possible, disguised as a poor farmer. After quickly climbing on top of the building, he returned to his natural form while scouting the ground. Jumping down on the thieves would be very dangerous, but possibly very effective. If he didn't have time for that he could always enter the house and suprise them there. Now all that's left is the wait.

Sheshia

"Sheesh. That dude had something very wrong about him can't put my finger on it." Lladre puts her knife bacl where she had it. "It's clear Alder." She locks the door and all the windows. No way for anyone to get in here now, she thought to herself feeling abit better. She sat down again and statted fidiling with her shoe laces.

Gawfy

He could come back with help. Alder said as he walked back into the main room and took a seat next to Lladre. So what do we do for the next... Alder looked around for a clock to tell the time and found one on the wall. Eight hours? He asked as stretched his arms over his head

Sheshia

"Definitely not going anywhere out there any time soon." Lladre points to the door. "We could probably get a bit of sleep. Though one of us would have to be awake incase that guard shows up again in a pretty angrier mood. It'll be a long and probably difficult night ahead." She looks at the clock, "I suppose I could color my hair again. And maybe do yours temporarily if that's okay. Your face and description is known. You know for disguise purposes."

Gawfy

Alder ran his fingers through his hair. Yeah i guess the purple hair makes me stand out. he said jokingly what do you have in mind? he asked as he rocked back and forth

Sheshia

"Blonde though that'll take longer to go back to purple. How about black? It's common enough and it'll be easier to get it that way. It's won't be a huge change either but enough to get by." Lladre goes to her kitchen and opens up a cabinet then takes out two large bowls of berries and other natural items. "Though I like your purple hair I always put purple streaks in mine but having it purple for like your whole life is like a dream come true for me." She smiles and sets down the bowls on a table.

Gawfy

What ever you think is best! He said as he cracked his knuckles as Lladre went back to the kitchen and comes back with some bowls. Ehh its just hair, though Purple would look good on you. He said as sat up. so what am i gonna be wearing during the highest? he asked as he motioned to his card decks strapped to his clothes. Ill also need to bring these along

Sheshia

"Thanks. Anything that looks normal and yet your able to move around in. Don't wana get you stuck in a window or killed as far as I'm concerned. I'm obviously a female so I don't have many things your size."  Lladre grabs a stone and selects a handful of berries then herbs and starts to grind them in a bowl until it becomes bacl then she adds water to the mixture. She walks over to Alder, "Lean your head back a bit and hold still." She puts on some old gloves and puts some of the mixture on them.

Gawfy

Alder leaned back as he was told and let the lady go to work. I guess that would be any kind of clothes. He said as he looked down at his fatigues its a wonder it took them so long to identify me with my clothes and hair sticking out like they do

Sheshia

Lladre starts to layer the mixture in Alder's hair, "They are probably used to people with black or brown hair. But with your hair purple like this, unless they look closely they will think it's black at night. Which isn't very likely for guards since all they do is act not observe." She grabs a bit more of the mixture and put some more on Alders hair then she takes the gloves off and cleans up her bowls. "Just gotta let it sit for about five minutes then you can go wash it out in the large bucket of water in the kitchen." She sits down and looks at Alder with a smile, "I'm excited to see how your hair turns out."

Gawfy

That would make sense. Alder let the woman do her thing before speaking up again. So are you just a thief on your free time or is it your Nine to five? He asked Because the thieving work  opportunities dont present them selves every often here.

Sheshia

Lladre pauses to think for a minute, "I don't have anything else to do for a job. So I guess it's my part time job that keeps me fit incase something happens."  She smiles, "Since your were on "vacation" for a while I guess you were looking for another job when you came back. Which gots be wondering, were did you learn magic?" She says the word magic in a slight whisper, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to. And don't worry I won't report you. That magic law is ridiculous."

Gawfy

well its somthing i picked up when i was little.He said as he leaned forward. My "family" Taught me it when i was a kid and then trained me till a year ago then planned to banish me, So in good faith i robbed them and ran off. He said as he touched his hair. The magic itself is etched in the runes in the cards. Drawing them is a pain in the ass  He said as he leaned back as the color started to set in

Sheshia

"WoW. Thatll be rough losing one of those cards then. Cant believe theyd want to banish you though. Your a pretty chilled dude and pretty Nice also. Wonder what magic is like. Never quite got a chance to try it out for obvious reasons." Lladre points outside. "Do you think you can teach me a bit? You know for defensie and other things like that." She enjoyed talking about others past. Sometimes she learned interesting things and Nice stories. She also never got to talk about magic much which was a nice change.

Gawfy

Well im not always the best worker, or student, hell even human at times. Im just surprised they put up with me as long as they did He said then drew a card from his left arm deck and gave it to her. The cards get destroyed as you cast them so you always need to make more, And each card needs to be drawn perfectly, a mistake with your rune and it will miscast Alder Shrugged, I guess i could teach you some tricks  he said as he stood up.

Sheshia

"Really?! Thans Alder." She jumps up. "Though youll have to wash out your hair in five minutes." Lladre looked at the care, "Does the care have to be made of a certain material of just a regular piece of paper?" She examens the cards demensions and rune extremley closely. This rune looks nothing like Ive seen before. Wonder of they all have a wierd pronuciation or not.

Gawfy

Alder watched as she got got exited and energetic,The better quality the paper the better the spell. He said as he unstrapped the deck on his leg and put it on the table. These are Talismans soaked in mana. Hard to get but worth the trouble. The one you are holding is made of regular parchment. Alder put the deck back on his leg strapped nicely to him for convenience. when do you wanna start? He asked as he shook his hair

Sheshia

"How about now? That guard wasn't right and need to be prepared. But afterwards you need to wash and dry your hair because it'll be almost time for us to get going." Lladre plays the card through her finger, This'll be fun.But how does someone get mana? she thinks to herself loking a bit serious. Then pushes her question back in her mind and saved it for later.

Gawfy

In your house? Alder said as he crooked his head. I mean i can but i cant show you anything flashy. He said as he took out a light blue Talisman. This is one of my main spells. It creates a barrier of energy powered by your inner Mana pool. He then flicked it around his fingers. Stops anything from daggers in the dark to arrows in the afternoon.