Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison [Marakai Trin]

Started by AevumEternity, December 16, 2016, 10:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

Rough laughter suddenly burst's from the beast's lips- from nowhere it suddenly struck the side of the man's head with its harshly curving talons. Though continued as if nothing had happened," You sound so sure of yourself. The Gods are dead, stranger. All that remains is us.

Smirking, it strode on, taking a deep, hysterically joyful inhale.

Marakai Trin

Kranath's head jerked sideways from the force of the blow, and the moonlight shone upon a jagged gash lain open on his skull. The bloodless wound shown for only a moment before an odd black vapor began pouring from it, and after a moment it was healed without a trace.

During this, Kranath's crimson gaze remained locked on the creature that continued to walk away from him, and he was silent for perhaps a few seconds before letting out a dark hiss.

"The Gods are no more dead than you or I, beast. My Lady speaks to me, still."

AevumEternity

" Your thoughtless mind speaks to you, as does mine. Insanity does that to a man... Or beast." Cooly the creature snickers, nostrils flaring as it sucks the cold air into its lungs, exhaling with a groaning sigh," Just beyond these peaks lies my goal. Fast asleep. Unsuspecting. Yours is dead and dust."

Swinging its great mishapen head in his direction, its rubbery lips curl back in a cruel smile," I see nothing but a fellow madman at my side, our difference lies in how well we can touch our goals."