Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Forces. (open)

Started by Gawfy, January 05, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

The winds where wild this Morning as a blackened figure walked through the grasslands. Covered head to toe in a patched cloak he had made his way out of a brush and into and even bigger one. The grasses Dancing in the wind as he walked by them. Gawfy had heard that these grasslands where home to dangerous things with sightings of dragonkin, bandits, slavers and even beastmen. He was not here for a challenge however. He simply wanted to get to the desert, But trouble always had a way of finding him be it luck or causality things where never easy for him. He kept his hood up and continued walking.

WallyD

Julien groaned as he tried to get comfortable. He's been waiting for two days and this rock hasn't gotten any better. Julien stood up popped his back and moved to a different spot on the rock. He stayed like that for a while before he groaned and moved again. He started to get tired waiting for his prey a day ago, now he just wanted it to be over so he can have a meal that he didn't have to cook and a soft bed. Julien stood up again, cursing as he rolled his shoulders, looking around.

The guy who hired him said that his target would be heading this way. Julien started to stretch when he noticed something moving. Or someone. Quickly he leaped behind his rock and watched. It was a shadow of a man, moving within the bushes, his target. Julien grinned as the shadow moved closer, he could already feel the soft feathers has he went to sleep. As the shadow crept forward, Juilen readied himself, and pounced.

Gawfy

Gawfy's ears perked up as he heard rock being stepped upon. He moved his head to his right and saw a humanoid pouncing towards him. He Responded with a back step followed by another Step back as the man now landed where he was just standing. Keeping his sword on his back He only stared at the man as the wind whistled in the air.

WallyD

Julien looked around. The man was gone, having moved to the side. Julien grinned at the figure and drawn out his sword that was originally on his hip.

"Alright, old man. There's a bed calling my name down the road. Now, why don't we do this the easy way and just have you surrender. You can't really beat me."

Gawfy

I cant? The cloaked figured said as he stood. And why would that be?  He asked as he took a step forward towards the man to get a better look at him. He seemed to be around his own age  with light-ish armor as his preferred attire. All you see is a man in a cloak and you have already deduced you can kill me?

WallyD

Julien stopped.
"You're right. All those people I killed. And for what? For a few hundred coins? So I can eat a meal and pass out drunk? What have I been doing my how life?!" Julien said. He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Ha, no. I'm going to kill you anyways. That's what I'm paid to do."
He then raised his sword and charged.

Gawfy

Gawfy watched as the man laughed to himself and started to charge at him. He still stood not budging an inch.  He eyed the sword the man had taken into his hand. "sleek, wide, double edged?"
He thought to himself. It mattered not how ever. When the man would thrust into him he would feel the recoil of metal clashing with metal as his sword met with his own armor. You must have a lot of confidence in your Swordsmanship to just charge at me like that, You must have an ace up your sleeve, cocky kids never live this long. Gawfy then reached out to grab the man's sword.

WallyD

Julien was stopped as the shadow man grabbed his sword. Julien frowned and tried to tug away. What in the world? Who the hell does that? Julien thought. He then scoffed and tried to kick the man in between the legs.

Gawfy

Gawfy felt the man kick him  his legs, yet he did not feel a thing, though the man's foot might hurt after kicking double plated heavy armor. You shouldn't rely on parlor tricks to win a fight He said as he took a step forward and shoved the young man away from him letting go of his sword while he did it. Still with no weapon in hand You gonna bring out that Ace you have yet?

WallyD

Julien stumbled back from the push, cursing out loud, and letting go of his sword. He grabbed his foot and hopped around.

"Argh! Oh my- You mother- Oh, I'm going to give it to you!" Julien groaned and limped around, trying to bypass the pain. "Just, hang on a moment. Let me just... get this."

Julien turned around, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a paper. He looked at the paper, then back at the man, still wincing in pain.

Gawfy

Gawfy couldn't help but to smirk and let out a chuckle as he hopped around throwing insults and curses at him. He then watched him Get the paper out of his pocket and observe it. Dammit kid, are you sure you killed hundreds of people? He asked sarcastically as his chuckling died down.

Grgr

Clue walks among the plants, his expressions controlled. He doesn't like open places like this, almost no shadows at all to jump in, luckly there was some plants around here that were big enough to have a shadow he could hide in.

Clue's sensitive hearing detects cursing in the distance. Clue slinks into one of the larger plant shadows to watch from the distance, although to him a distance is only 20 feet away. He also groups up the shadows, near by, to help him keep hidden.

Clue stares at the two men, one jumping around holding his foot while cursing, the other looking at the man jumping with disdain and he also had a wisp of a smile on his face.

WallyD

Julien glared. "Yes."He said, drawing the 's' out, "I just wasn't informed that my target was all, uh, decked out." He mumbled the rest. He looks like the guy on the paper. I think. Julien put some pressure on his foot. It felt fine enough. He bent down and picked up his sword, flipping it. He took a stance, smiling.

"Ok, old man. Get ready to eat my steel." Julien said, waiting for the man to arm himself.

Gawfy

Im not that much older than you. He said as he watched the man pick up his sword, but his would stay in its place. He held his arms open as he said Well let me have it then, but be warned it might not be as easy as you think. Maybe this kid did not have any special abilities  and was getting by on chance, Lucky kid. Kid. He felt odd calling the man "kid" this as he was around his age
but it way he acted he just couldnt help it

Grgr

Clue stares closely at was going on down below. Ever since his rebirth, his emotions were more visible than it used to be, if one could see Clue, and that is a big if, they would see his interest clearly on his face.

Clue creeps in a little closer to make sure he misses nothing.

WallyD

Julien smiled. "Nope I definitely got you now. I'm going to be sleeping light tonight" He took a step forward watching the other man's movement as he sung down, his sword. Aming for the chest.

Gawfy

Gawfy steps forward again as the man once again came at him with a downward slash. He waited until The man was right on top of him. As the man swung down he un buckled his cloak with his right hand, tossing it at the man while holding up his left arm to block the sword strike.

Grgr

Clue sits back and watches the fight with extreme interest, forgetting just where he was.

Coming up behind him as a large cat like creature. It had sharp claws, it was a good 12 feet long and 9 feet tall.

Behind that one was around eleven others, all different in sizes, most were smaller, but there were a couple that were even bigger.

While they couldn't see or even smell him, that does not stop them from touching him. The leading one bumps into Clue with great force and set him flying, although it was actually Clue leaping away from it, not even the most masterful assassin can hide him self while he is in the air in broad daylight.

Clue seemingly appers out of nowhere falls towords the two fighting men.

WallyD

Julien saw the man reach for his cloak. Quickly, he cut it away and felt his sword connect with metal. He leaped back to get a better look at this man, too see where it was best to strike. Right as another man lands in his way.

Gawfy

He understated the kid, He was able to cut much faster than last time. but he lept back as hit attack hit. Not soon after a man fell from what he could only guess was the sky. He then picked up on the bigger footsteps behind him. Being a demon hunter and hunting large beasts he instinctively   drew his sword in a flash from his back and turned his back to the two men.

Tags: