Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bound [OPEN TO ALL]

Started by Sheshia, February 11, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Vlinde is a tiny baby Pluizig in the world alone. She was just torn from her family's caring for who knows how long ago. Months maybe? She lost track of time in how long she was on that terrible and leeky ship. Hardly being fed and given water. Now that she finally got off that ship at least she could have some fresh air at least. The harbor was bustling just by the way the smells and the loud noises. The cage she was in was partly covered with a tarp. Giving her just enough room to see some people passing by.  The chains and straps around her muzzle and legs hurted as they had rubbed her skin raw. So any time she would look at the people passing it would open old wounds making her bleed.
She felt her cage being picked up and rocking back and forth slowly. She gripped the cage and held on for dear life whimpering a bit.
After what seemed like an eternity of being carried in the cage it is uncovered. Making Vlinde flinch and close her eyes. When she opened them again she saw someone different looking at her and with a nod he drags the person carrying her cage aside and hands him a few coin. The sailor smiles and walks away leaving her to the person who seemed to have bought her. He smiles and glares at her cracking his knuckles, "You little thing is going to be my new stuffed trophy or how about a new attack training for my dog?" He hits the cage making her jump, " You WILL listen to me you miserable beast!" Vlinde cries out as best as she could and shrinks away from the man with her ears flattened and what was left of her fur fluffed up.

Tags: