Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Essyrn

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2006, 10:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

somebody needs to post there. I don't really care who, but those who haven't (coughallbutmeandzencough)  know who you are.

Rhindeer

Guilty as charged.

I'd post, but my guy can't do anything yet until he gets a response! XD

...Oh...wait...Amana. That's right! Gah! I'll whip up a post!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

thats right cracker lol.

Anonymous

I'll post when my character gets something to do, ie, after Vharzyym attack plans are certified.

Anonymous

ok...um...seriously now...you guys need to post.

Anonymous

Eh, when I can go to Rhi's place next I'm gonna shove her out her seat so i can go on mad posting sprees XD.

Though she may shove back XP.

*coughsDDRmightgetinthewaythoughcoughs*

Anonymous

You know what, since no one else seems to be, I'll get a post up later today.

Anonymous

good job sliv. I commend you.

Anonymous

Ok draco heres the deal. im falling behind time wise thanks to your lack of posting. So heres the deal, you post in two days or i just post saying that Jaiha stood there blankly and Kerrigan thought her to be an idiot and moved on. Ok, well i really dont care if its ok coz thats whats happening.

Anonymous

-.- as far as I care at the moment. go for it... but.... you can't say Jaiha just stood there blankly because then that would be powerplaying 8D You can  have Kerrigan, however, think whatever the hell you like!

HOLY CRAP ISN'T THAT AMAZING!? O.O

Anonymous

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

I completely regret that post right there, i was pissed...family stuff....when i wrote it. take all the time you want.

Anonymous

no, please don't. You joined our thread, please don't hold it up. If you wanna take forever, do it in one of your protected nothing cool ever happens threads, but not in ours. I find it quite disrespectful. Please post, or make it somehow possible for the characters your involved with to continue.

Anonymous

Heh.

Fine, I'll post... Don't expect much good to come out of it, and possible a huge Character personality jump.

Quoteprotected nothing cool ever happens threads

...So.. if mine is so 'nothing cool ever happens' why do they have more people in it than yours do?

really, i want to know... enlighten me.

Anonymous

Anonymous

lol. i'm not going to argue with you. I was simply stating that i would like the people to post. and thanks.

Anonymous

-.- You arn't arguing because I have a point, but, you didn't rise to the bait, so good on you Grasshopper.

And you know, you can always *GASP!* post without people posting first! O_O AMAZING!!!

Anonymous

nah. I'm too busy lol. It's fun to get mad at other people for not posting instead xP. When others post and something happens, I'll take time out of my busy schedule, but till then, i'll post if i get bored hehe.

Anonymous

Threads die. It happens. It's unfourtunate that it appears to have happened to this one however, as it's something that's going to have a pretty big impact on at least everyone involved, and possibly a few others, and isn't really something that can easily be dropped. So, now what?

Rhindeer

Nah, I don't think it's dead. Just on hiatus. XD D-Vad and Josh are busy with school and stuff (dunno what's going on with everyone else, but school can be evil), so that certainly makes it slow since they play big roles in the thread. No worries, though; it'll be picked up again. If not, we can all try and think of a way to either get it moving again, or wrap it up/resolve it.

I'd post my character, but I can't right now until another is posted. Hehe.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

it will be continued, don't worry, my threads don't drop. Its just that i'm preparing for my Germany trip (2 weeks of make up work) gonna be gone for those 2 weeks, plus swimming. Finals is right after i get back, so i'm working as hard as possible so i won't be in completely horrible shape when i get back and throw my taper i've been working on for two months out the window with my chance of lettering. I just got finished with a big concert for band, which i practiced for a lot, advancing a certain relationship you guys don't need details about, just got over the flu, and um...i might have missed some stuff, but when everything slows down, i'll hermit again and post. I got more work to do lol, le bathrooms, all 3, must be cleaned........gah...