Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

From Wylie Wyndham to Petrin Stark

Started by Whim, March 15, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whim

@Spicyspice

Wylie's sister Winnifred is married to James Hightower, a neighboring lord who sent his twins to the mage camps. Since Ahjfeld's fall Lord Hightower died under mysterious circumstances, his young mage-son was named lord, and Wylie as regent. Rumor has it all the household knights were all hanged for treason, and of unspeakable horrors in the Hightower dungeons.

A bird delivered this letter to Wallund...

QuoteLady Stark,

I hope the winter has been kind to you and your family. And I am deeply saddened to hear of your dear father's failing health. I am writing you as I believe we, as neighbors, have much to discuss as the war continues.

Like my family yours did not raise men when Harmond came through Ahjfeld. Perhaps you disagreed with Grand Duke Calent? Perhaps you feared Blaith Harmond? Perhaps you long for peace? I cannot say. I do not think General Mordeth, or the Grand Duke, will forget.

Also like my family, unless Wallund stands empty, you have fighting men who are not so weary of battle. We would treat with you to ensure our lands remain well-protected, and prosperous, through this unfortunate turmoil. For alas, without the late and honorable Chester Buttswick I fear we are without a leader to look to.

Should you agree, I would prefer we treat in person. Whether you come to Hightower, or I to Walland, is your choice.

Wylie Wyndham
Lord of Caelshire
Regent-Lord of Hightower
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

Tags: