Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cullen needs some friends!

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

My character Cullen needs a friend or two for the current connlaothian event going on found here.

He runs an organized group of rebels called The Blood Wardens. This character doesn't have to be a part of it, but just tossing it out there so you're familiar with what he's associated with. In fact, whoever you want to toss at him doesn't even have to be on the same side or view point as him!

Some ideas:
A damsel in distress (who may or not really be a damsel and in distress! She could be tricking him in order to get him caught!) or something...

Someone looking for Cullen to join his ranks and ends up getting caught up in this event without even knowing it's about to go down!

Someone he already knows or has a history with

FRENEMIES or just ENEMIES or something....

<3 I await peoples ideas
and yes, I'm up for multiple threads and ideas! As long as people are patient with me in plotting since I might be slow but I'm still anxious to get him into more activity/ threads (or basically anything now since he's not in any active threads sine they all died ;_; )
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

I could offer Maka or Tara for the damsel-not-a-damsel idea, if they interest you?

Meri could also be an option, she might be someone who'd want to help out the Blood Wardens, if not necessarily join them (or maybe they could have some sort of history? She spent a lot of her youth in Connlaoth, it's a possibility...)

If none of them interest you, I have a big list of open characters here if you feel so inclined/have the time to look at it and one of them seems to fit this idea better ^.^

Gawfy

Gabriel could have a history with cullen, He often works in connlaoth and a rebel group would need a criminal contact to get things or people in and out of the country inconspicuously.

visualspice

@DragonSong - Maka or Tara could both work well! Maka might be interesting to play with death if something were to happen to Cullen and.. what if she made him a half zombie or like stunted his death so it was drawn out or something? But in doing so, he'd be more or less kinda in her control? I dunno- just some random thoughts to play with her necromancy later down the road (if that ever were to become a thing lol)
or he has her use it on someone ELSE that's dying and utilizies it against htem XD

@Gawfy - Gabriel would be a perfect associate, especially when Cullen would need to make connections in the mountains/ forests between Connlaoth and Serendipity. I could see him being a great asset in trading for information and such :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Maka can totally do that! If she and Cullen became friends she might just try to save him or something, but if he made her use her power on someone else...

Well. She might not like that very much 0.0 But he employed her or she owed him a favor, she'd definitely do it.

By half-zombie...do you mean something along the lines of Damien? Or were you thinking more monster-y?

visualspice

Well I was thinking dying but not dead lol where they're still like themselves so not fully dead so they wouldn't be monster like but maybe have like death like qualities? I dunno XD just some random ideas spewed out there that popped in muh head :T

DragonSong

I mean, Maka's powers are pretty unexplored as of yet, so she could probably do whatever you can come up with haha!

I'm definitely up for it ^.^

visualspice

Do you have a preference on how she'd meet Cullen?

DragonSong

Weeeelll... He could hire her, maybe? She is a merc, technically.

Or maybe someone puts a hit out on him and hires Maka? (Although I'm not so sure about that one- she's a mercenary, not an assassin.)

Did you have any thoughts/plot points you wanted to hit?

Gawfy

Great! how would you like them to meet?

visualspice

Quote from: Gawfy on April 02, 2017, 06:11:44 PM
Gabriel could have a history with cullen, He often works in connlaoth and a rebel group would need a criminal contact to get things or people in and out of the country inconspicuously.

If you want to start something off to establish their alliance/ friendship, I suggest them maybe making efforts together while Cullen is plotting this mini event found here.
So basically they'd be in or around Uthlyn conversing over what is to come and your characters rule during/ after it once it is successful. Does that work for you, @Gawfy  ?

There is also a potential group thread of Cullen's 'friends' DURING this proposed event you could get involved in as well. I just need to know the deets and who would be involved before getting anything started with it XD

Gawfy

Yeah sounds good! Only question is when do we start.

visualspice

@Gawfy - Just so you know (not sure if you were made aware) but the event Cullen is involved in currently has a plotting thread found here as well. I think most of this has been taken back to that thread- HOWEVER- it does not mean those who want to rp with Cullen HAVE to be involved in that mini-event ^_^
I'm just posting it so everyone is aware and is on the same page!

visualspice

Do we want Gabriel, Maka and Cullen to all meet in one thread (or have a thread with them where they already have established relations with one another?)

@DragonSong  @Gawfy

Just trying to finalize some plottings!

I'm game for a group thread or a private, one on one with the characters. Either works! Just lemme know.

Gawfy

DragonSong

Heya @Spicyspice ^.^

I sent you a quick PM about this, when you have time.

visualspice

Adding this here but Cullen needs someone to antagonize . unless @GoblinFae would be okay with Cullen harassing her grand master character or some such XD

SilmeriaElemred

Sil is available as you know. Can even throw in Erian in here as well if you want ^^'

visualspice

I know @SilverLuna but I meant as antagonists of the church or established order of the kingdom

SilmeriaElemred