Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cullen needs some friends!

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2017, 05:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Hmmm... Erian collects magical creatures and the sorts. Perhaps he blended in as a high ranking priest and purifies those who are magical and keeps the ones for himself that he likes?

visualspice

<3 yeah I'm still going over all the plots thus far discussed but wanted to toss in this new idea since Cullen's main antagonist got axed. But review the church structure to see if Erian would realistically work there. This is really for a church templar or politician character that would have been established at least 8 years into the war by now or even longer. They nees to have deep established roots for this additional plot idea (this idea doesnt necessarily effect what's been planned so far)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

there were some ideas in your mail as well ;) But who knows. It's fine if it is someone else too since that would prevent Erian for being killed really quickly maybe too

visualspice

I'll try to look this over before class! <3 if not hopefully tomorrow D:
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

visualspice

@Gawfy - Because I'm confusing myself on my plots here, (and the ideas I had won't work for a groupt hread now XD )

How about we do a one on one thread with just you and I  and our characters Gabriel and Cullen? I can try to write one up today if you want! That way I can finally just get this thing started >_>

visualspice

@SilverLuna  So i'm totally confusing myself on all of my plots I proposed to you and all of your characters you offered 8D
Can you put up a link of your characters just so I have them here for reference? I'd like us to get this started this week (or at least next week!) if I can X3

I'm just super confusing myself since I had a few character ideas going around (not just yours) and if you could summarize Sil (and I think you two two others?) links to their profiles, that'll help muchly @_@

visualspice

@Gawfy - do we want to start where they first would meet? That might make the most sense (and sorry if this is a repeat question XD) >_> I've been so busy with work/ school cause of the holiday some of my plots became mushy nonsense in my brain 8D

visualspice

@SilverLuna   It would be possible for any of your characters to run into Cullen, but I just realized something- Cullen's plots will not directly effect Killian's plots, as I never intended Killian to ever interact with Cullen. That being said, if you want any of your characters to run into Killian, they'd likely never run into Cullen and vice versa (and Cullen would have no idea who Killian is nor meet him. Killian is only in this event because he happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time).

So, that being said, as I thought htis over, if you did throw any of them at Cullen, likely their stories wouldbe pulled along with Cullen rather than Killian and you might miss ever running into Killian entirely. So keep this in mind where you want to place your plots!

SilmeriaElemred

@Spicyspice hmmm
any other idea? They could meet though the moment he gets caught in the chaos. Otherwise we can think of something else.

I thought about Erian summoning him and uses him to lure Silmeria into a trap. Maybe in trade for Solita? Offering them both a full pardon? Erian would go by another name though. Or maybe Erian infiltrated a rebel group by the Grand Dukes orders. A 'doublespy' as it were?

Gawfy

Gabe could Deliver a mage or other Magical artifact to Cullen or one of his associates. And we would go from there. Or just A gold old fashioned tavern thread. @Spicyspice

visualspice

My only problem is Sil was only recently dragged into the war, so it wouldn't make sense Erian would have established himself this knee deep into Connlaoth nobility if he was using it to go after her. So Erian himself really doesn't make sense to get involved on that large of a scale. Especially since his main thing is collecting magical creatures. If anything, to have it make sense he's there, he could be in cahoots with those on the black market who are taking advantage of helping mages 'escape' Connlaoth and with them, magical beings, etc. But those duping the run aways could be benefiting him and he could be gaining a lot of ground and new creatures during this time.

Does that make sense? lol
Then he could inadvertently find out Silmeria is around and would want to go after her. However, again, I don't know if it would make too much sense for there to be preplanning about what he wants at the moment, since if he is here during the uprising, he'd only find out about Silmeria right now.

visualspice

Quote from: Gawfy on April 16, 2017, 08:02:35 AM
Gabe could Deliver a mage or other Magical artifact to Cullen or one of his associates. And we would go from there. Or just A gold old fashioned tavern thread. @Spicyspice

That works for me! Do you want to start a thread, or shall I? PLease note, Cullen remains only near Reajh and Uthlyn.

SilmeriaElemred

Erian indeed collects but also liked to meddle with country affairs or cause things. He likes war and is basically an opurtunistic kind of person

visualspice

okay good then we hav ea solid reason for him to be there <3

SilmeriaElemred

Erian is also not aware of Silmerias presence. But he will recognise her or her bag. I thought about Erian giving Killian a medal of sorts? And a bag of money for his service.

Gawfy

quick question was delivery of a mage or artifact working for you, or the tavern setting?
i can start us off

visualspice

Either, as long as it makes sense to whatever scenario you want to build up :D
Just keep in mind Cullen is pretty secretive in his plotting, or else he'd be dead by now lol