Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Merriment and mayhem (DS!)

Started by Gawfy, April 07, 2017, 10:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

A soft pitter-patter of rain was hitting the ground tonight in Uthlyn, along with a sense of renewed vigor among the residents. Apparently It was a holiday of sorts as all of the artists and students where cut loose from their teachers and trades for the day. Day Drinking and Long winded whorehouse visits where becoming all too common for every one, save for one. 
Every one gets to fuckin party but me, of all the days.Gabe said as he took walked into a tavern.
He was to watch a list of people today and make sure they didnt get up to their eyes in debt tonight, As they already owed money to various people After kicking one drunkered sober he would be pulled away to do the same, all day.  Though now he had just crossed off the last name on his list A passing thought ran through his mind. "if i report im done that stingy asshole will but me on guard duty again"
Just as he thought this he passed a Establishment "the Lusty apple" He could see the lights where on in the bedrooms on the second floor. Must be a bar and a brothel together. This being his first time in Uthlyn he said fuck it and walked in.
The noise was crazy as it seemed every one had the same idea as him and wanted to wet their whistle. Gabe scooted by Drunk scholars and Busy bodies alike until he got to the bar and took a seat.

DragonSong

Jasper was nearly curling into her chair, nursing her drink in the back corner of the tavern. It wasn't exactly the most savory place, but it was out of the rain and what she could afford.

Just her luck.

She kept her down, eyes on her glass.

Gawfy

Gabe waited.
And waited
And waited
And waited. But the bar waitress never arrived to take his order. Peering around the bar he saw a woman who fit that description flirting with some men at the far end of the bar. Gabe let out a scoff, but he guessed she if there was any day she could get away with that it would be today.  Gabe proceeded to nonchalantly steal a bottle of some liquor from behind the counter. No one noticing with all the racket going on, or if they did notice chose not to say anything about it. But with the growing number of people bumping into him in the front Gabe decided it would be best to move away. He settled on standing near a table in the back. Sitting there by her lonesome was a Tanned gal with redish hair hunched over. Maybe she drank too much?  Gabe decided to take a seat across from her instead of standing up. Drink too much? He would ask As even more people flooded in the establishment

DragonSong

Jasper's head snapped up and she glowered at her sudden tablemate. "And what business is that of yours?" she snapped out, leaning back a bit.

Gawfy

Gabe Shrugged. I guess it wouldn't be any business of mine. Gabe raised an eyebrow as he leaned back. Dont see many people sitting alone when bars are this busy. Gabe said as he took a drink from the bottle he held.

DragonSong

Jasper scooted a little further back in her seat, eyeing him warily. "Uh-huh," she said slowly. "That's great. But some of us prefer to drink alone."

Tags: