Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

~~~ Bedroom - Amethyst and Heather (PRIVATE)

Started by Anonymous, February 25, 2006, 03:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Jake stopped outside their room, he hesitated a minute listening for any yells or something. Hearing none he wondered if nobody was in, but leaning closer to the door he could hear voices, or was it his imagination? The corridor was busy with students and noisy. He stared at the door a bit longer, he should really check if everything was all right, just to set his mind at ease. If nobody were in, then it wouldn't matter. If somebody was in he could claim he wanted so talk about the homework or how he thought Itska and Amnestria was trying to get some intel from Kitren.

Suddenly feeling self conscious he knocked on the door and let himself in.

Heather and Amethyst were unpacking her stuff, a very small pair of something or other (underwear?) was held by Heather gingerly before being dropped into the first draw.

Jake smiled after hearing what Heather asked. Typically he was worrying about nothing as usual. They had made up and were friends.
“Hey.� He greeted closing the door behind him to drawn out the noise of the other students in the corridor. “Just thought I’d pop by to check how you girls were doing.� He looked at both of them, but managed to hover his pale blue eyes on Amethyst for longer.
“So Heather, next time we save your secret moves for the other teams. I bet they’re writing notes now.� He chuckled and leaned against the door, looking around the room that was almost an identical reflection to his own. “Saying of which, Itska and Amnestria wanted to study with Kitren. I thought it was a tad suspicious and Kit looked uncomfortable so bailed him out. At least he’ll be ready next time they ask.�

Jake was oblivious if he caused any uncomforted feelings to the pair and continued his search with his eyes of their room, then returned them to Amethyst, then Heather. And back to Amethyst again.
“So what plans have you girls got tonight?�

Anonymous

"No...  I can use the shelf for the rest..." The door opened and someone familiar walked in.  Oh...  It was that boy from earlier...  "Hi..." Amethyst greeted plainly in a calm voice as she continued to put her things away.  Amethyst listened while the boy talked to Heather.  Other teams?  Wait...  He was on Heather's team??  Sooo...she was on the same team as him...??  Great...  Now all she needed was that other girl from earlier to walk on in...  Kitren?  She wondered if that was the girl.  She finished placing the rest of her stuff on the shelf with Heather's help and thought about his question in silence.  

Amethyst shrugged.  "Nothing..."  She was tired.  But she didn’t want to sleep.  It was to early.  And hanging out with these two was something she might be uncomfortable with at this point.  She brought her personal bag into the bathroom and then came back out, her eyes avoiding the boy.

Anonymous

The door opened again, and, sure enough, there was Kitren.  He peeked in shyly, then he stepped in and closed the door behind him.  Having known it all along, he raised a hand and said, "Hi.  I guess we're all team mates now, huh?"

Anonymous

Jake and Kitren acted like they'd known everything, "Was I the only one who didn't know I'd be paired with her?"  She mumbled shortly after, "Ah, um, ah, not that I mind, I guess."  Her eyes shifted apologetically to Amethyst.  She blushed at the jab about secret moves, but just got defensive after that.  There was no point in giving Jake an inch.  "Secret, nothing.  I wasn't out of it far enough to use any of my special abilities."  At least, nothing that could be observed.  She looked at Kitren, "Don't let anyone push you around, Kit.  That's how we'll lose the advantage of surprise."  She thought for a moment, "I hadn't really thought about what to do this evening, but maybe I could use some more training."  She knew that her final blow on Amethyst should have broken bones, and, because it hadn't happened, she thought she might have channeled her chi improperly.  If so, she would need more practice, and that would take some extra hours of meditation.  "If you have anything in mind, Jake, I wouldn't recommend it be time consuming.  We've got homework to do."

Anonymous

Jake moved swiftly from the door when he felt it open and smiled at Kitren.
“Hey, kit, yeah� He greeted. “We were just deciding what to do for our first night with a new team member.�
He now leaned against the wall, hands cushioning his head and grinned when Heather queried their knowledge of Amethyst joining their group, but didn’t say anything.
 He shrugged then about homework and nodded.
“Yeah, you’re right.� He sighed, ugh homework. What fool invented such a horrible and annoying task?
“Well I’m off to the tuck shop later, I’m feeling peckish, but after that, I donno, just fancy hanging out? I don’t care where really, even if you want to train for a bit, Heath.� He noted the new girl not looking at him. Maybe she was shy? Sometimes Jake could be a bit too forward, yet his eyes kept wondering to her.
“Kit?� He asked, “What about you?�
Jake always thought of including everyone, usually they had a better suggestion than him, so wasn’t afraid of choosing theirs over his.

Anonymous

The door opened again and someone else came in.  All team mates??  So, this was Kitren?  She hadn’t seen her before.  Amethyst quickly glanced over the small girl curiously before shying away again.  She listened to them and Heather who tried not to offend her.  She caught Heather's apologetic look and shrugged it off like she didn't mind, but she did just a little.  Secret moves??  So they WERE stronger than her...  She felt even more inferior than she did before.  They all wanted to take her out have fun??  Amethyst was a little skeptical and just stood by herself after finishing with her suitcase and zipping it up.  She stood of to the side, almost like she was trying to hide.  Her eyes wandered off staring at nothing whole loads of thoughts ran through her mind currently.  So these were to be her 'friends'...  Snapping from her daze, she glanced back at each of them, noticeably wary when it came to making eye contact.  Maybe she should say something... Its like they were all waiting on her.  "U-uh, sure...whatever..." she answered softly in agreement.  She glanced at Kitren again, trying to hide her curiosity.  She was cute.  This was a REALLY weird team...

Anonymous

Kitren took Heather's scolding with a grain of salt.  He knew it wasn't the best idea to let group secrets out, but it wasn't his fault if he truly was the weakest link.  All he could do was nod.  And he shrugged at the mention of homework.  He did most of his during class.  If you already knew the material, you might as well just get the extra stuff out of the way.  His eyes were trained steadily on the floor between everyone, so he didn't really catch Amethyst's furtive glances toward him, and he was slightly caught off guard by Jake's question.  His eyes shot up to his roommate's face, "Me?  Well, we could always just play a card game of something...?"  He liked to be alone and wasn't the best source of information when it came to group activities.

Anonymous

Jake thought about kit’s suggestion.
“Hee hee, strip poker you mean kit?� Jake grinned jokingly, he was sure Amethyst wouldn’t be too keen to play that with complete strangers, heh, he doubt Kitren would either.
“Nah, I donno, my mind has been sucked dry from all that work.� He said dully, jingling some money in his pocket. He wanted to do something fun, but he couldn’t think of anything. Did they have any cards? Didn’t Heather rip the last lot into tiny pieces when she lost the last time? He couldn’t remember.

((meh…no…muse…))

Anonymous

"In your dreams, Jake," Heather refrained from thumping him.  "I could go for a card game or two before I meditate.  Who knows where we put them?"  She turned to Amethyst, "Is that all right with you?  You're not too tired or anything, are you?"  She could probably also go for something to eat, but she would probably end up waiting until after she meditated and right before she did her homework before bed.

Anonymous

Amethyst listened. Strip poker?  She had no problems with it, I guess...  As long as it was down to underwear and not EVERYTHING.  She thought about it for a moment until Heather chimed in.  She didn’t liker the idea in the least apparently.  She zoned out again until Heather got her attention. Huh?? Wha?? She blinked at Heather.  Tired?  "N-no, a card game is fine..." she answered softly.  She WAS tired, but she didn’t want to say anything.  Mostly because she couldn’t understand WHY she was tired.  Amethyst then walked over and sat on Heather's bed.  She kept to herself mostly, not very confident in talking to any them in her current state.  

Staring at her feet, she realized she was still in that stuffy uniform and wanted out of it.  She stoof up again. "Um...  E-excuse me...  I'd like to change first..." She said softly, walking past them and grabbing some stuff to change into.  She stepped into the bathroom for a few minutes, completely ignoring the mirror and took off her clothes.  She stood there with her shirt left in hand, thinking.  She stared at the shirt, her vision slightly blurred.  Hmmm...  She took a deep breath then and sighed, closing her eyes.  A cold bath sounded nice right about now...  But she had already showered...  But then again, that wasn’t REALLY a shower.  She was just rinsing off.  Hmmmm.... Maybe later.  They were all waiting on her...  She sighed again and then put a new set of fabric strips on and then a loose and ripped long-sleeved shirt on.  It was cut short, showing her shoulders and barely covering her crotch.  She stepped out from the bathroom and threw her uniform by the hamper and then walked back over to the group. She stared at the floor still, able to wear what she was wearing in front of them and not be phased by it.  

"Are you going to be eating any time soon...?" she asked just as soft as before, only her tummy grumbles as soon as she finished.  She blushed and was quiet, feeling very uneasy in front of them.  Her arms hung at her sides and her trembling fingers hid in her over-long sleeves.  She was hungry, but she couldn’t say it now.  It was embarrassing...

Anonymous

Strip...?  He blushed at the very thought of it, bringing a more conventionally healthy tone to his naturally yellow skin with the addition of more red.  Heather managed to bat that one out of the air pretty quickly, and he sighed.  He didn't like undressing in front of people.  The physical training locker room showers were his bane.  With mentions of food, he piped in, "You know, we could all just go play in the cafeteria while we eat.  If we can find the cards, that is."  He could tell that his suggestion might be the best one so far when Amethyst's stomach gurgled, and he smiled a bit, his previous blush not quite so furious now.

Anonymous

Jake laughed at Heather's quick comeback and then at the expression of Kitrin and Amethyst's reactions.
"Ok, ok we'll skip that part." He said with a grin. Pity.
He nodded to the new girl's excuse and watched her go into the bathroom. It wasn't long before she came out again and hearing her stomach growl, Jake's roommate voiced what he was going to suggest.
"Sounds good. They should be down there if anywhere." He added opening the door, he looked backat them and lastly at Ame with a smile and slowly made his way to the cacafeteria.

Anonymous

Heather knew that Amethyst had been sleeping before she got into the room, so it was just common courtesy to ask if she were too tired to do anything right now.  With the condition denied, Heather smiled, "Okay.  Go ahead and change."  When she came back, Heather's eyes practically rocketed out of their sockets.  "I thought you said you weren't tired?"  It looked like she was about to hit the sack.

Kitren mentioned playing in the cafeteria after Amethyst asked about food, and that seemed like a good idea.  She could get in a little entertainment and her dinner at the same time.  However, "The cafeteria's across campus," she said.  She wasn't sure what else to say.  Certainly, Amethyst wasn't planning on going outside only wearing a shirt.  "Maybe you should change again."  She looked at Kitren as Jake, who also agreed with the idea, left the room, "You go with Jake, Kitren.  Amethyst and I will stick around here for a bit and look for the cards."

Anonymous

Amethyst looked over at Heather curiously. "I-I'm not..." she replied softly. What made Heather think that? Was it the way she was dressed. She looked down at herself, noticing Heather's eyes. "W-what...??" she asked softly, gazing back up at the surprised Heather. She was a little nervous, but her voice still that unusual calm. Just what was Heather thinking about her?? Amethyst listened obediently, though her eyes still avoided them directly. Heather suggested a change of clothes, but amethyst only shook her head. "No... I'm fine..." So that was what Heather meant. What was wrong with the way she was dressed??

Heather then explained the game plan and she nodded. Kitren and Jake left for the cafeteria and she began searching for the cards. Where would they have put them?? Hmmm... She thought about the most obvious places and checked them first. She leaned over to search under the papers on the table in her short shirt, sifting them around, but found nothing. She was amazingly open when it came to expressing her bare body, yet she seemed so secluded when it came to the more common social stuff... It was a wonder if one should feel sorry for her or not. Amethyst was a healthy girl, her actions smooth and fluid, almost seductive, even when just searching for some playing cards.

"Where would you usually put them...? Anything to narrow down the places to look...?" she asked softly, pausing to brush some strands of hair from her face while she stood pretty and thought. Her mismatched eyes wandered the room, looking for piles of anything they might be hiding under. And then she came to Heather and paused for just a second as if she was going to look at her, but she backed down and continued looking. Everything that was out wasn’t hers, and she wasn’t sure if she should search Heather's personal belongings.

Anonymous

Kitren didn't really want to get involved with this kind of thing.  It wasn't really any of his business, even if he did think Amethyst was being a little too informal about her attire.  Instead, he just nodded when Heather told him to leave, and he did just that.  Jake was a bit ahead of him, so he decided to catch up to him.  He slowed from his quickened trot when he was beside his roommate, but he didn't decide to say anything.  Jake was more than likely to start conversation, so the little bog fae had grown accustomed to just keeping quiet until he was addressed.

Anonymous

((sorry for the wait guys.))

Jake didn’t think she was wearing anything too revealing, well less than what the other girls wore, but she looked nice, it suited her. He couldn’t imagine Heather wearing it.
Right on queue Jake started the conversation once Kit hovered to his side.
“What do you think of the new girl?� He asked casually, looking over his shoulder in case they were trying to catch up.
They neared the tuck shop, the boy rummaged through his pockets for his change.

Anonymous

Heather searched, too, at first, but when Amethyst asked her first question, she stopped to answer it, "I don't know.  We haven't used them in a while.  I'm kind of surprised Kitren mentioned them."  When she turned to say so, she watched Amethyst move about the room, looking very unsure of her surroundings, however confident she held herself.  Heather didn't notice it, but her face was slowly growing flushed, and she didn't break her gaze away until Amethyst looked like she was about to ask another question.  She busied herself with the search and shortly found the cards in her portion of the dresser in the closet.  "Come on, lets catch up," she said.  "I found them.  This should get my free time and my dinner time out of the way at the same time, and then I can get to studying."  She headed to the door and held it open for her roommate.

Anonymous

"Mm..."Amethyst answered with a soft nod as her eyes traveled the room and back to Heather. Usually she wouldn't hesitate searching though the belongings that weren’t hers, but something told her it was a bad idea, and the fact that she had proven herself weaker than everybody... If she were to look through something she shouldn’t have and Heather were to confront her again, she wouldn’t know what to do. How humiliating... Amethyst frowned slightly at the thought and decided she should ask first. Not something she usually did... "Um...do you like m..." was all she got out before Heather interrupted her. Though what Amethyst hadn’t noticed was what the part of her sentence sounded without the missing '...ind if I look through some of your things'. She was quiet now and listened to Heather and watched her as she headed for the door after announcing she'd already found them. Seeing Heather in a slight rush, Amethyst nodded and picked up her pace a little. "Just a minute..." she asked softly. She went to her bag and bent over to search for a pair of footwear.

After a moment or two, she pulled out a pair of really nice flat-heeled lace up sandals. She didn’t mean to make Heather wait, but she needed another moment. Standing again, she walked over to the bed and sat to slip them on and pull the pre-laced shoes tight and tie them. They were a very pretty reddish leather and laced up her ankles a bit. Once done, she stood and followed Heather who held the door for her and walked out beside her new roommate. It hadn’t even crossed Amethyst's mind to thank Heather for holding the door. That might be something Amethyst needed to be reminded next time. Closing the door behind her, Amethyst walked beside Heather, not really wanting to rush, but not wanting to be left behind either and risk being yelled at. "Does Kitren not like to play cards...?" she asked in that calm timid voice, referring to when Heather mentioned Kitren suggesting them.