Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Big, tough, EVOL demon! Not...

Started by Rhindeer, February 28, 2006, 11:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Click to make it bigger and not all squiggly.

Bwaha...meet Kyran. He's a character I don't play here, because I play him in a modern setting (in fact...he's the only character I play off-site o__o). And yes, I did rip his name off one of my other characters, Kyras, because I had to make his name up spur of the moment and I was uninspired. >.> But the two characters have absolutely NOTHING to do with one another other than that.

So. Kyran. In a nutshell, he's a 22-year-old demon, but he's a mutt, though he's predominantly incubus. He lives a fairly normal life, and did some fairly normal jobs in his life. Like working at Taco Bell as a teen and as a telemarketer for a mortgage company as an adult. XD Which has left him with a hatred for both fast food and telephones. And while he tries to maintain a tough, demonly image...he's really a big dork at heart with way too much creativity, no shame, a short attention span, loads of self-interest, sexual frustration, and a very skewed worldview where kidnapping people is an acceptable hobby and repaying a debt he owes someone...er...not going there. He's a trip.

Once again, because I was lazy...he's naked. Hah. As for soap on a rope...no comment. >.>
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

*bursts into hysterical laughter* That's just great.

I thought the "hunting" was "humping" XDDDDDDDDD!!!! Although, I suppose that's not too far from the actuality of it all, eh?

Rhindeer

LMFAO!!

>.> <.< Well, see, if all goes well, in his mind hunting can lead to humping! Mind, he hunts people, not animals.

*COUGH*

Unfortunately for him, things don't always go so well (like, never). Hence the frustration. His advances are always thwarted, whether by his own dorkiness (like nearly drowning himself trying to come onto a guy he'd dragged in the shower with him; graceful he is not) or by his victim taking advantage of his dorkiness (by locking themselves in the bathroom because he was being nice and didn't wanna get peed on--this being after he'd tied said person to the bed with shoelaces, which he then had to untie).

He's a complete dork, and convinced that he's not.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I need to draw more...damnation

Great artwork though