Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Big expedition to find ancient artifact! Please read!

Started by WallyD, May 10, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

Sup, I was wondering if anyone wanted to go on an expedition with my Astronomer, Leonard Lin'han. For a couple of years Leonard has been looking for an ancient artifact called the Galixa. It has the power to collect star light and turn it into energy. Though this hasn't been proven.

The Galixa was mentioned once in a book, named To the Sun's Gaze. The book is filled of knowledge about an young man adventure to charter new stars and see the locals own knowledge. The author spoke of an old Elven tribe who had seen the Galixa. To much dismay the young man did not speak elven so he didn't get to know anymore but that one blimp. To make it worse, the old Elven tribe has been dead for over 500 years.

Sorry if that got annoying, that was the back story of what exactly what we'll be looking for. I don't really mind who joins, I just don't want  anymore than four, not including myself. I was also thinking that the characters meet by an wanted poster that Leonard put up, asking for assistance in an adventure, since he can't really fight.

Another thing. This is an exhibition, so there won't be as much action as other threads. I also don't want to be 'in charge' with the plot the whole time, I want other to take lead with the plot and see where it takes us.

I don't really know how long this will be but I do want to finish it so I do hope you'll be dedicated. This tread is not just for my character development but also yours, so don't be afraid to throw in an old enemy to stop us along the way or something. Also, the dog is coming with us. Thank you for reading!

Vixus

I'm in. Got a sword bearer to offer. (only character in my catalogue)

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Sheshia

Nudges Alkio: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23492.msg350853#msg350853

He is definetly the advebgure type. Maybe Shyirin also haven't decided on him yet :/ so hr might be used if its ok if he turns at one point to maybe heighten the plot a bit

Grgr

Where is the thread at? 'It' is going to join(He has no name, just It.) It is a really smart cat, and it's magical.

Sheshia

Quote from: Medler360 on May 10, 2017, 05:34:58 PM
Where is the thread at? 'It' is going to join(He has no name, just It.) It is a really smart cat, and it's magical.

l                          l
vIt is located here.v

It

The webpage csnt be reachdd for me XD

WallyD

Aw dudes! This actually got me excited, I didn't think anyone would respond. I was gonna wait till tomorrow to check up on it XD and I'll make a thread now.

Grgr

Sorry, I'm not sure why, but there is no way for it not to work now.

Vixus

I was told about this by Whim, who I also think plans on joining.

WallyD

Ok cool. Technically we have one more spot open. Also I posted the thread: The Galixa Expedition . It's first come first serve  ;)

Mtabrak

WallyD

So in turn, three out of five have posted. After everyone has done so, I will post again and then it'll start officially. Hopefully it'll play out well and not turn into a tangled mess. So one more day and no one else has posted, minus those who already have, I will continue and you'll have to join another time. Which is totally fine, it'll be cool to get another member along the way.