Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So this is happening.....

Started by Blink, July 17, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

So essentially I have been gone the last few days due to illness. Seems like I've been saying that a lot lately.... but thanks to my lovely less than perfect immune system it's a pretty common thing for me. Aside from that, I am taking the time to focus on my home life and friends. This is not goodbye but I just wanted to throw this out there that thread waiting times may be longer than expected. I am aware that some of you are probably tired of hearing my excuses as to why I don't post as much as I used to and well... all I have to say to this is I have a life. I have a full-time job, a husband, friends... family. I'm doing the best I can but can only spread myself so thin for so long. Some of you probably manage it better than I do but I am my own person and so I handle things differently. I was also reminded that SotE is supposed to be something to help relax and as a form of creative output. Lately, it feels more like an obligation on an already ongoing and growing list of things happening. So I'm just gonna do me. Thinking of maybe switching over to RotE for a bit, give it some love... I really just don't know yet. So essentially the purpose of this is to let everyone I am currently threading with know why I've been poofing so much and what's going on. I'm just frustrated and overloaded and really just need a break from SotE.

I am doing this for me and so if anyone decides to give me some form of grief for this please consider our thread null and void. I will post when I post... plain and simple. If you want to cancel a thread because of this just let me know.

Thanks,
Blink

@Salzem @Eckhart_Von_Musel @Wrathwyrm @Lion @Elekta Kount @Spicyspice @Marakai
Hope I didn't forget anybody.

Wrathwyrm

I'm sure we all understand.  Take care, Blink.

Skwint

It's hard to roleplay when you don't even have time to be yourself. I know this from experience, and I'm willing to bet everyone else does too.

Tags: