Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aerials {PRIVATE} - [COMPLETE]

Started by Celegwen, August 09, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Ketra was the only truly populated place where Celegwen felt at home. She loved the safety of the Draconi Forest, but rejoining the Dragonriders prevented her from avoiding everyone. Even so, the fields surrounding Ketra provided the best training field for the dragons and their riders.

She spread her arms out and closed her mismatching eyes, feeling the active winds rushing past her. The air was the element she felt most connected to, even though she prefers to wield fire and water magic. Air was just so free. Air and wind doesn't get harnessed.

Other than by the dragons.

A shadow larger than a house zipped by, the massive body flying high above. She shielded her eyes, protecting herself from the blinding flashes of the sun reflecting off of his 150-foot wingspan. Celegwen watched him and dropped her quiver, bow, and sword on the grass before racing after him. She knew she had absolutely no chance of catching up to him, but that wasn't her goal. Celegwen grabbed the long whip from her belt and whistled loudly. The dragon's head glanced behind him to await her signal. She unraveled the whip and swung it in three circles above her head, then snapped it on the ground to her left.

The dragon dove downward and turned gracefully around, gliding barely six feet from the ground. She released the whip and ran toward the speeding dragon. He lowered his head, and Celegwen leapt in the air. She tripped slightly, getting to her feet on his nose. She ran down his neck to his back and swung around one of his back spines. Her boots set into place on the short stirrups of the custom saddle she had built for him, and she leaned forward, almost laying on her stomach, holding onto his back spine.

"Aithusa, nitara!" Celegwen shouted. Aithusa flew upward, gaining more speed and height with each flap of his wings.

They flew together, performing a few different aerial stunts before Celegwen decided it was enough. "Aithusa, moruni!" The dragon dove downward and landed on all fours, laying down on the grass.

Celegwen slid off of the saddle and landed with a hard thud. Aithusa instantly shifted into his human form and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I think my nose is broken," he said.

She looked at his nose and smirked. "It isn't even bruised."

Celegwen

Aithusa straightened his shirt and ruffled his silver hair. Celegwen collected her weapons and refastened them all. She frowned and folded her arms across her chest. "We have to get that mount right," she said. "If we're in battle, that kind of sloppiness can't happen."

"What do you suggest?" Aithusa asked, raising his right eyebrow. "I can't lower my head any more or I'm going to get a mouthful of dirt."

"It's my issue," Celegwen said, shaking her head quickly. "This one isn't on you."

Aithusa was young for a dragon and really enjoyed spending time with his new partner. He and Celegwen got along with each other instantly, and he hoped he would never have to be paired with another rider. It was his job to protect her and he would willingly do so, even if it cost him his life.

He loved the exercises they did together because it really helped to build the trust and bond between them. The aerial exercises were his favorite since he absolutely loved flying. Aithusa felt his strongest in his dragon form and would love to live like that always. Even so, his human form was the only way he could speak.

"What do you suggest, then?" He asked.

Celegwen shook her head again, slower that time. "Repetition," she said. "We just have to practice over and over again."

"Now?"

"Not now!"

Aithusa shrugged, sneezing out a small puff of smoke. "Well, that's embarrassing," he mumbled. "Can't stop that from happening."

Celegwen grinned. "Come on. I'm starved. Do you want to hunt? Or go to the market?"

"Let's go into town. My treat."

almighyxcavus

"Wow, this day is just beautiful, perfect for just a ride through the sky."
Zukiro awoke to an immense sunlight beaming onto his head through a tiny tear in the hut's roof. He was indeed correct, the sun was shining brilliantely that day. The winds were strong too, perfect for a midday adventure ride with Xanuthos. Zukiro stepped out of his tent to go wake Xanuthos as well. Xanuthos was sound asleep on his back, in the shade next to the hut.
"Xanu! Wake!"
Xanuthos panicked, not realizing he was laying on his back, he flailed his head right into a nearby tree. Zukiro couldn't hide his laughter, he laughed so hard he collapsed onto the ground, nearly passing out.
Not. Funny.
It was hysterical and you know it. It's a beautiful day out, want to go ride out to the fields in Ketra?
Agree. Lets. Go.
Zukiro dove into the river as far as he could, ruffled his fur to clean himself, and with a small chant, darted himself out the water upward into the sky, where Xanuthos was waiting to catch him.
They soared through screaming wind with blinding speed, the wind made Zukiro's ear flop windly in the wind. After about 20 minutes or so they descended uponn the fields just outside of Ketra.
"Xanu, land."
Xanuthos nosedived straight to the ground, just as they were about to hit the ground straight on, Zukiro backflipped off Xanu's back, landing graciously on the grassy field beneath him, whilst Xanu loop de looped overhead to slow his velocity to land perfectly next to Zukiro.
"Ah that maneuver never gets old, very well done old friend. Im going into town to grab some supplies for our training, I'll bring back a couple barrels of ale for us as well, sound alright?"
Yes. Thank. I. Wait. Under. Tree
Zukiro made his way into town and noticed, two people just ahead of him, he thought nothing of it and went on his business.
Zukiro browsed the markets for a while looking for ale as well as some meat for practice runs. After browsing he saw the same pair he saw out in the field, he decided to follow suit at a comfortable distance away. Something was special about them.

Celegwen

Celegwen and Aithusa proudly sported the red and black colors of Adela, as they unusually intended on standing out. In his human form, Aithusa wore a red shirt and black pants, but showed no real connection to the Dragonriders. Celegwen was more than recognizable. She wore the black boots, pants, and tunic with the red winged dragon crest on the chest, the emblem of Adela and identifying symbol of an accomplished Dragonrider.

They walked through the crowded marketplace, sampling vendors, watching people, and taking in their surroundings. This was a common exercise for the riders, usually not the dragons, to keep them updated and familiar with the normal customs and people in the nation.

Aithusa placed his hand on Celegwen's lower back and leaned into her pointed ear. "We're being watched," Aithusa whispered.

Celegwen faked a convincing laugh and glanced around. "I noticed him a little while ago," she said, gently stroking his arm.

This was a familiar practice between Celegwen and Aithusa since he had a human form. Those not part of the Dragonriders were unaware that Aithusa had this form, so it was easy to communicate information by pretending to be intimate with each other. Of course these actions were purely strategical.

Hoping they had caught the being's attention enough for him to follow, Celegwen and Aithusa ducked casually into an empty alley nearby and waited, her hand on the pommel of the dagger she kept hidden in her belt.

almighyxcavus

Ah, the classic fade away into a back alley trick, what do they take me for? A fool? Its fine, they probably think I was trying to attack them or somehing along those lines. Typical mentality of a dragonrider, dont. Trust. Anyone. Ill just get the ale and head back to the field, it looked like they were doing something near where we landed anyways, hopefully I'll be able to see them soon.
Zukiro darted into an old brewery his father had visited all the time. The brewmaster isn't the same from when he was a child, looked to be his son, similar face and stature.
"Hows it going sir? How may I halp yeh?"
"May I kindly try a sip of your 3 finest brews?"
"Sir, they are absurdly expensive are you sure?"
"Would I be asking if I could not pay for it?"
Zukiro dropped 3 10 lbs bags of gold on the table. He does charge a high price for those self-defense classes, really does pay off.
"R-r right away sir."
The brew master's son grabbed a pint of the 3 finest brews and placed each in front of Zukiro.
Zukiro grabbed the first, had a slight red tint to it. He immediately spat it out.
"That tastes worse than dragon shite. And I would know, Xanu loves to prank me all the time."
He grabs the ale to the right, it had more of a blueish tint and bubbled a lot longer than the first.
"Good flavor, not what I'm lookin for but add a hint of ginger to the brew for a sweeter taste."
Zukiro grabbed the last pint, it had a golden tint to it and shined brilliantly in the light. Zukiro took a sip, and before he knew it the rest of it was gone.
"Give. Me. Three barrels of this. Right. Now."
"YES SIR"
Zukiro left the brewery with 3 barrels stacked perfectly along his back, and with the brewer's family crest all over the barrel, it was hard to go unnoticed in the rest of the capital.
Zukiro returned to Xanuthos with plenty of daylight to spare. He stacked the three barrels vertically. He drank the brew so fast he was practically inhaling it. Half the barrel was gone in less than 2 minutes.
"X-Xaa, Xanu, drink."
Xanuthos whipped the barrel into the air and seared the wood off perfectly to leave only the ale falling. Zukiro started a chant, and the ale flowed serenely into Xanu's mouth.
Both Zukiro and Xanu were not prone to drinking often, but when they did, the brew would be consumed in speeds that were unparalleled, which in turn got them stumbling that much faster.
"Xaaaanuuu, fight."
Xanuthos soared drunkedley into the ale and proceeded to dive towards Zukiro, but each and every time an attack was attempted, Zukiro would graciously side-step into a sucker punch. Xanu returned the favor with a claw scratch every other attempt. It was like watching a ballerina dancing with a swan, but with fists and blood.

Celegwen

After Celegwen and Aithusa noticed he didn't come after them, they stepped back into the open. They exchanged looks as he walked through the crowd with three barrels of ale. Celegwen scoffed, shaking her head. "How much of a drunk must you be to purchase and openly walk around with so much ale?" She asked with a slightly judgmental tone.

"You almost sound jealous," Aithusa said, nudging her with his elbow.

Celegwen rolled her eyes and watched him disappear into the crowd. She picked up an apple and looked at it, then put it back on the stand. "Why was he watching us?" She said quickly, clenching her jaw.

Aithusa looked at her with his brow raised and snickered. She just rolled her eyes, accustomed to his sarcastic remarks. Instead, she decided not to humor him and stayed quiet. Still, the question lurked in her mind...why was he watching them?

"I have to know," she finally said. "Do you want to get an aerial view? Strategically smarter than blindly following where we think he is."

"I got this," Aithusa said. "Just be cool or stay out of sight. I'm gonna get my drink on."

They followed him to back to where they had been training and Celegwen sprung upward, hiding herself in a nearby tree. Aithusa watched from afar as the two friends got drunk together and began fighting. He pulled his shirt halfway out of the waist of his pants and ruffled his hair, making himself look sloppy. Aithusa glanced back at Celegwen and winked confidently.

"Oi!" He shouted with a slur, pretending to be a drunken fool. He purposely tripped on his own foot and tumbled over before standing up with his arms out. "Beee ca-areful!" It sounded like he thought one of the others had fallen instead of himself.

Celegwen had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing.

He walked over to the two of them and bowed extravagantly, almost falling forward. "Good ta meetcha! Mightcha haaave some ale ta sparrre?"

almighyxcavus

Zukiro, after effortessly dodging another one of Xanu's attacks, greeted the young man upsidedown.
"Dont try to fake me out, although I am hammered beyond belief, I could smell you coming from a mile away, it was mostly your breath though, being completely honest, and I do not even smell a whif of any alcohol in you. Stop the act."
Zukiro, still upside down, responded as if he was stone cold sober.
"I would assume you were the partner to the other lovely lady that I followed into the market. Cute couple got to say. Never really a man of love myself, but I know it when i see it. As far as the following goes, I noticed you guys were not that far away from where we had landed,  I didnt mean to frighten you both, just wanted some sparring and or drinking buddies is all, can never get too many drinks in ya am I right?"
Zukiro back flipped himself into a standing position, towering over the young man, but he made sure to not make him feel threatened. Xanuthos on the other hand was about to ram directly into the poor soul.
"Xanu, why do you have to do this?"
Just before Xanu was about to ram directly into the young man, Zukiro almost instantaneously stepped in front him, and with a swift round house kick to the head. Xanu was sent flying back into the shade, he instantly fell asleep.
"Sorry he doesnt trust others very well," he chuckled "also tell your partner to step down from the tree, its really obvious. I can see her dagger shimmering from the sun."

Celegwen

Aithusa chuckled lightly, glancing over to the tree where Celegwen was swinging off of. "Quick hiding place," he said. "Not her best, but I assumed you were too inebriated to catch on."

"And you were wrong," Celegwen said, joining them. She picked a stick out of her hair and straightened her tunic. "Interesting dragon. Haven't seen one like him before. Though, I'm not sure that was a respectful act. Xanu, was it? You can speak to them, ya know. Brute force isn't the only way."

Her partner smirked. "I'm afraid you're wrong, my friend," Aithusa said, combing his hair back into place and tucking his shirt back into his pants. "There is most certainly such thing as too many drinks. Now, did you say you were interested in a sparring partner?"

Celegwen bit her lip with a grin.

almighyxcavus

Zukiro grabbed three pints of ale from the second barrel, he set them down on the makeshift earth table.
"Aye, I did, but first to answer your question about Xanuthos, Yes I am very aware I can speak to him, we personally communicate telepathically in times of need and extreme thought. But being as hammered as we are, the alcohol clouds our minds, thus the only way I can stop him from doing anything is with brute force. You should consider yourself lucky, although I would assume you can defend yourself, if he wasn't as hammered as he was, he would've bitten your head clean off or at least char it a little bit beforehand. He doesn't trust anyone but me, his loyalty has lead him into precarious situations, but he always manages. most guests are terrified when he comes lunging at them, but so long as I'm around he will not lay a claw on you. Especially since that last kick will keep him asleep for a while. Since he's asleep I do need to practice my drunk sparring with someone. But just for you guys i've come up with a little game."
Zukiro back flipped about 100 paces away and began to chant. Within seconds an uncountable number of Earth columns shot up from the ground each of varying heights. The three pints of ale were lifted high into the sky about 100 m up. Zukiro began another chant, but it appeared as if nothing happened. Then after one more chant all three pints were frozen.
"Lets have some fun with this, if you are fond of one of the finest brews I've tasted since my early years, I suggest you get up as high as possible to attempt to get a drink, if you can get at least a sip of any of the three, then I get to cook dinner for the two of you fine young people. But if you two touch the ground 3 times each then you must cook for me. Hows that sound?"
Zukiro had flipped back to a column in front of the couple, standing on one hand.

Celegwen

Celegwen and Aithusa glanced at each other with confident smiles. "I think those are acceptable terms," Aithusa said, turning back to Zukiro.

Zukiro shot up to the tallest of the columns. Celegwen and Aithusa watched from the ground, curious as to what was being done. Zukiro began an inaudible chant and an extremely think fog began spreading about midway up the columns. It blocked their view of Zukiro, and they assumed it blocked his view of them.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Aithusa asked. Celegwen nodded, placing her sword on the ground.

Aithusa crouched to the ground on all fours and instantly shifted into his dragon form. He kept low to the ground because standing could easily have let him poke his head through the fog. He looked at Celegwen with a devious glint in his eye. Celegwen swung onto the saddle, leaning forward on the short stirrups and holding onto one of Aithusa's back spines.

He stretched out his massive wings and awaited her word. "Aithusa, nitara!" Celegwen commanded quietly.

His wings flapped and they took to the air. Immediately, Aithusa soared straight up the side of the columns. Crossing the fog barrier, Celegwen suddenly started coughing harshly. Aithusa was unaffected by the changed air because of his lung capacity, but Celegwen started choking harshly.

Aithusa saw Zukiro standing atop the columns and briefly debated just grabbing the pints, but Celegwen lost hold of his spine and began falling. Aithusa immediately dove downward and caught her before she hit the ground. He knew she would be fine, but he didn't take her injuries lightly.

With a single flap of his wings, he lifted into the air with a threatening cry and a large stream of flame erupted from his throat as he once again broke the fog barrier. His wings caught the sunlight and made it almost unbearable to look at him without risk of becoming blind.

almighyxcavus

Ah, so hes a shape shifter eh? Should've expected that, due to the crest on the Cel's shoulder. Gotta say that dragon is fast, but I've seen faster, and they weren't sparring partners. Cel couldn't withstand the air difference I made, so she has no chance of remotely coming close unless...
Zukiro, bounded between columns generating momentum. he began another chant, the fog grew larger, just barely out of the reach of Aithusa.
I won't be able to hit him head on, its too predictable. Thank goodness I always keep my eyes shut during this, I can only imagine how that pure white body reflects the sun. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!
Zukiro practically on the verge of breaking the columns he was darting between. Began a barely audible chant, and a shift in the mist appeared.
Ah, the unpredictable kind. Very nice touch, I expect nothing less from one of the best dragons from the riders.
A figure appeared out of the mist, on a collision course with the head of Aithusa. Almost effortlessly Aithusa swatted what appeared to be Zukiro out of the sky. But as Aithusa passed through the figure it vanished into mist.
"I like unpredictable, very fun to play against." Zukiro whispered into Aithusa as he flew by, almost at an instantaneous speed.
Zukiro landed a roundhouse kick that could kill any mortal man, right in the base of the right wing of Aithusa, Aithusa spiraled for about 3 seconds before regaining control.
Zukiro vanished back into the mist.
He's very protective of her, I need to get them separated, somehow. I may have to call for Xanu, this'll be a first.

Celegwen

Aithusa was open at first to the seemingly jolly wolf man and his dragon, but the trick with the air enraged him. Normally it wouldn't have phased him in the slightest, but the effect it had on Celegwen was what got under his skin. The only problem was his clouded judgement. Whenever Celegwen's life was at stake, Aithusa wasn't able to think as sharply as he normally would. She was what kept him on task: without her, he was young and over eager, which could be dangerous to everyone.

I have to make sure she's okay, he thought to himself, diving toward the ground. As he was about to collide, he shifted to his human form and knelt next to her. "Are you all right?" He asked hurriedly. "I could use you up there."

Celegwen thought to herself, getting to her feet. "We have to win this," she said, frowning. "Can you get rid of that mist?"

Aithusa ran toward the columns and shifted into his dragon form mid sprint. He took to the air and flew high above the frozen pints. He dove headfirst with fire shooting toward the tops of the columns. With his wings extended, he spun downward, creating a tornado-like wind. He knew it wouldn't solve the air problem, but perhaps it would give him more visibility and less chance of being tricked again.

Plus, all he really needed to do was get Celegwen to the top of the columns.

He flew along the ground and she ran toward him. He lowered his head and she sprung up, sticking the landing and running along his back. She flipped around, feet steady in the stirrups, and readied herself. "Aithusa, nitara!"

He flew upward at an increased speed, and Celegwen held her breath as they crossed into the unsafe conditions. She readied herself to jump to the top of the column.

almighyxcavus

Ah classic younglin's protecting each other for the sake of loyalty.
Zukrio was gaining momentum again, the columns were on the verge of shattering.
Then, a booming voice that could've made anyone deaf came from Zukiro.
"XANUTHOS, STRIKE."
Xanuthos woke instantly, he appeared to move faster than light. The two darted straight for Aithusa's head. Zukiro was flying just inches above Xanuthos's back, and just as Aithusa was about to ram them out of the sky. Xanuthos front flipped mid-air and whipped Zukiro in the foot with his tail, sending him at an outrageous speed straight for Celegwen. he whispered into Aithusa's ear as he whizzed by:
"Your extreme loyalty will get you both killed, and anger will only cloud your judgement."
Celegwen reacted as fast as she could and braced for impact, but Zukiro's momentum was too much for the saddle to handle and she was sent flying downwards to the ground. Zukiro realized immediately the velocity he sent her flying would kill her if she hit the ground.
"XANU, SAVE."
Xanuthos bolted for Celegwen and caught her just in the nick of time. He laid her safely on the ground, then darted into the mist to perch on one of the columns.
Zukiro shouted with a stern voice:
"You two rely too much on each other to solve a problem. You must trust in your own abilities first before you can even consider someone else's, you will not defeat me by attempting to play with your own element. Also, Cel has one more strike before she's out completely, i recommend rethinking your strategy, thankfully we still have plenty of daylight left."
All that appeared in the mist were the darting shadows of Xanuthos and Zukiro. They were just too fast for a mortal to comprehend.
Zukiro was not one to be toyed with, even in his drunken state.

Celegwen

"Aithusa!" Celegwen shouted from the ground. Moruni!" Aithusa joined her on the ground in his human form. They looked up to where Zuriro and Xanu were atop the columns. "He's right about your anger," she said. "This game isn't meant for me anymore."

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do?" He asked, breathing heavily. "I can't help it if I want to make sure you're okay."

"Play by his rules. I'm not playing anymore; it's not meant for me."

"Either way, I'm done playing," Aithusa said, clenching his jaw. "My judgement's only clouded when you're in danger. I got this."

Aithusa sprinted about 300 meters away from the area. He breathed slowly, calming himself and earning a grin that spread across his lips. He turned to face Zukiro with a devilish smile. Racing at full speed toward the columns, he shifted into his dragon form and flew faster than he ever had before. Less than four feet away, he turned his body sideways and slammed into the already weak columns with his whole weight.

almighyxcavus

Did he really think that i didn't plan that from the beginning? he really is a rookie.
Zukiro darted to the broken shards from the columns and began to send each shard, gigantic and puny at Aithusa in a sporadic pattern. As if was the wind itself he soared to the biggest shard he could find, about the size of Xanuthos, and launched it at Aithusa.
Aithusa effortlessly dodged the shard with ease due to his immense speed. But what he didn't see was the 17,000 lb dragon tucked up in a ball heading straight for his gut.
Xanuthos hit dead on just under the rib cage, causing Aithusa to lose his breath entirely, he began to plummet towards the ground.
"YOU HAVE LEARNED TO DO THINGS FOR YOUR OWN, BUT AITHUSA IS NOT THE ONE THAT NEEDS A LESSON."
Realizing this, Aithusa began to spin mid-air generating momentum. Celegwen, finally recovered from the blow earlier. She readied herself, and gave Aithusa a smirk.
Aithusa just before hitting the ground, whipped his tail to launch Celegwen to a platform just under the ale.
"Yes, you two are learning. This is good, but now the real sparring is about to begin."
The air was thick enough so Celegwen was able to breathe. But it was thin enough so both fighters had to manage the amount of energy they use.
"This is too much fun."   

Celegwen

Aithusa knew that he was out of the fight, so he shifted back into his human form and watched from the ground. Seeing the rock formation and the giant clouds of fog and most, people started flooding from the city into the fields to see what was going on. Aithusa realized that he had to keep himself in check if he was going to keep his shifting ability hidden from basically all of Ketra.

Instead, he whistled loudly and hurled her sword into the side of the column she was standing on. She glanced at Zukiro, who was on the platform with her. She ran to the side, dove over with her hands grasped her sword, and swung back up onto the platform.

"Just me and you now," she said, feeling the air was still a bit thin.

almighyxcavus

I'm a little exhausted from all this darting around. They really made me work for this one. She's got plenty of weapons on her disposal, the sword will probably do the worst to me. I've got to disarm her.
"Well, well, well, looks like we've drawn a crowd, lets give them a real show stopper!"
Zukiro sounded as if he was the most deranged monk to ever exist.
After a brief chant, the mist dissipitated, and 3 giant mirror-like ice walls sprouted around the platform. The crowd got an amazing view of the fighters even if they were 90 m up in the air.
"Lettuce, begin."
Zukiro, munched on a lettuce leaf before appearing next to Celegwen landing a clean hit in the calf.
Celegwen readied herself, she closed her eyes and waited.
THUD*
Celegwen managed to trip Zukiro flat on his back.
Zukiro rolled over like the good wolf he was. He managed to disarm Celegwen, of her sword, bow, whilst he was falling.
Zukiro bounded back to his side of the platform and took a fighting stance.
"The only way you're getting that ale, is by beating an old drunk monk in a fist fight."
Celegwen, charged at him at a surprising speed. She went for a punch, Zukiro dodged lazily, but Celegwen whipped around and landed a hit with the back of her hand.
"Oooh, she's fiesty, I like it."
Zukiro began to fight as if he was dancing, swaying side to side, tripping Celegwen, but also tripping over himself at the same time. Celegwen landed a barrage of clean hits, from the gut, to hooking him right in the jaw.
Zukiro focused more on landing hits with his legs, those were his strong suit. But the lack of air, and the attacks on Aithusa were clearly wearing him down more so than Celegwen.
She had a fire in her eye, one similar to Zukiro's father when he was still alive. He smirked a bit.
Zukiro could just barely catch a breath, although he had trained a numerous amount of times in these conditions, this one was giving a run for his money.
Zukiro darted forward for a high roundhouse kick. Celegwen ducked and responded with a low sweep that knocked him flat on the stomach.

Celegwen

She walked over and climbed the column, taking hold of the pint. She leapt over to the top of the ice wall and steadied herself. Whistling loudly to Aithusa, she held up the pint for him and the crowd to see. Cheering and applause erupted from them all. It was partially because of the entertainment from the fight, but also because everyone from Ketra and the rest of Adela knew a Dragonrider when they saw one. Then to watch one in hand-to-hand combat outside of a war was an even bigger treat.

"Aithusa!" She called out loudly.

He ran over to directly below where she was. Celegwen made sure to make eye contact with Zukiro as she dipped one finger in the ale and licked it off. Then, with a slightly arrogant smirk, she poured the ale out in a slow and unwavering stream to Aithusa's mouth.

She hopped back down to Zukiro and offered her hand to help him up. "I don't drink," she said simply with a kind smile.

almighyxcavus

"You may not drink but you're a damn good fighter. You two make an amazing pair, but don't ever hesitate on doing things on your own, and the same goes for him."
Zukiro got up with the help of Celegwen and gave her a hug.
"Sorry, its a habitual thing with my students. I teach self defense classes back at my hut. Very expensive, but definitely worth the cost.""
Zukiro started another chant, the columns seeped back into the Earth, calmly. The ice walls melted as well.
"whelp, the crowd probably wants to meet the fighters, also I had a feeling you didn't drink, I can see the brew master's son from here I'll ask him to grab you something, anything you want no matter how expensive."

Celegwen

"I appreciate it, really, but that won't be necessary."

Celegwen met Aithusa instantly when they reached the ground, and he greeted her with a large hug, lifting her slightly off the ground. "Nice job, Gwen," he said with a smile.

She shook hands, bowed, and greeted people throughout the crowd, receiving praise and questions from everyone around her. Celegwen made sure to stay close to Aithusa and Zukiro, as they partook in the sparring match with her.

"You're a good fighter, uh..." She paused, chuckling briefly. "Actually, we never got your name."

Tags: