Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, August 30, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Kiron chuckled a bit,
"I guess so."
He motioned for the others to come along, the whole group stopped by a fairly popular tavern. Being in Serendipity thankfully no one gave any rude glances or looks, to everyone else they were just another group of adventurers. The group and the twins sat at a rounded table.
"Look I know this might sound crazy, but I had a dream last night where my grandfather came to visit me. You see this sword?"
Kiron put Zerros on the table and pointed a finger at each one of the cracks.
"This sword has been with me since the very beginning of my journeys, I've won many battles with this sword and I'm not just going to throw it away. My grandfather told me that there is a dungeon in Yoreiq that has the material I need to make Zerros strong again, he told me I needed your help as well. Now I may not know exactly why, cosmic beings just don't appear for no reason. I know it's as if it's completely made up and it doesn't make any sense, but I need to fix Zerros. He also told me that inside the dungeon there'll be something for everyone. I have no clue what that means, but I know it's important."
The maid brought the group enough ale and Mead to soothe the tension. Kiron even got his specialty blue ale.
I guess this got really popular jeez.

Celegwen

"Well, at least you got one thing right," Taiga said, taking hold of her second drink. "It does sound crazy. Why should we listen to a madman whose space grandpa told him about us?" She finished off her second drink too easily.

Taiga drank like someone who had an...unpleasant...past. She had scars that ran deep, but she used her powerful position to protect herself from her inner weakness. Her tendency to drink just helped her to cope with painful memories that won't seem to leave.

"Can you give the man a chance to say his part?" Hakan said to Taiga, sighing. He wasn't nearly as much of a drinker, but when the opportunity presented itself, it wasn't something he'd pass up.

"No!" She spat, glaring at Hakan out of the corner of her eye. Taking a deep breath, Taiga shook head and gave Kiron a glare that could have torn his soul apart. "Ya know what? Fine. I'll give you a chance. I have a shitload of responsibilities back home in Hyoite. Tell me exactly what I'm going to get out of this. You have three minutes."

Hakan groaned. "Taiga-"

"Don't take away from his time, brother. Dragonboy, speak!"

almighyxcavus

Kiron hung his head.
"Unfortunately I can't answer what exactly you'll get, the only thing he told me was that the material I needed was at the deepest level. He was vague about everyone else and I'm sorry that I can't provide any more information. But if it's payment you want, then I can pay you in drinks, food, shelter, pretty much anything. The Duke that I served in Connlaoth had always supported me, on top of the fact that, besides Zerros at least, none of the armor or weapons I've made have yet to come back to me cracked, let alone broken. Look I like doing things by myself, but I'm a firm believer in fate. This group isn't just a coincidence, there's something more to it. Please accept my proposal to join us."
Kiron sat straight with his fingers interlaced on the table.

Celegwen

The girl sat in a firm silence, seemingly waiting for more of an explanation that just wasn't going to be said. Hakan smirked at them all. "Her silence means she's overjoyed to be asked and would be honored to join."

Taiga shot her brother another glare, and he put his hand on hers. Her eyes glowed silver briefly, and Hakan's hand froze. She broke away from him and walked to the bar counter to sit.

Hakan raised his eyebrow and consumed his frozen hand in fire. The ice disappeared, and he chuckled, wiggling his fingers. "She's in," he said. "Just give me second."

He sat next to her at the counter, and Taiga immediately punched him in the throat. Hakan fell off the stool, choking for breath. "One condition," she said, standing up and facing Kiron. "I - don't - take - orders." She walked out of the tavern, and Hakan lifted himself to his knees. He coughed, blinking back involuntary tears, and gave them a thumbs up.

almighyxcavus

Kiron sighed with relief.
Thank goodness.
Kiron helped Hakan back to his feet and made sure his breath came back.
"Tell your sister I said thank you, but she will at least listen to this order if anything."
Kiron's cheerful smile turned into an expression that could make someone like Taiga freeze to death.
"She lays a malicious hand on anyone in the crew I'll make sure she melts... permanently."
Kiron looked back at the crew and back to Hakan. His voice was stern like a commander again.
"We leave for Yoreiq tomorrow, I'll be out finding wood to make a ship, I'm leaving it just outside the draconi forest. Everyone do their best to get along. We'll meet at the river just outside of town before nightfall until then..."
Kiron threw bags of gold to Darkhor and Rima, he threw 2 at Hakan.
"Have some fun."
Kiron grabbed Zerros and left the tavern.

Celegwen

Taiga stood outside of the tavern with Calconirr lying a few feet away from her. He was large for a wolf, but he wasn't gigantic. The only thing that made him stand out was that there really weren't too many wolves in Serendipity! Then again, there weren't exactly too many eight-legged horses either.

Taiga stood in front of an incredible Sleipnir horse. The horse had eight legs, was more muscular than an ox, and towered over a typical horse. His coat was the color of a thundercloud and his mane and tail had streaks of dark grey interspersed through the light grey. He wore a black fur and leather saddle with black reigns. The horse and wolf couldn't care less about each other. They had been together for so many years that neither felt a threat from the other.

The girl watched Kiron leave the tavern, both of them maki eye contact. Kiron's expression was understandably a little shocked at seeing her mount, but he kept walking. This isn't going to go well, she thought to herself.

Hakan walked outside and stopped short with wide eyes. "When the hell did Kaeligar get here?" He asked. Kaeligar snorted and nudged his head toward Hakan, who rubbed the large animal's velvety nose.

"He's a Sleipnir," she said. "I already told you how fast they are. Besides, he was right around the corner."

"Listen," Hakan started. Taiga could tell by her brother's face that she wasn't going to like what he had to say. "Kiron wants to make sure everything runs smoothly."

"Did he threaten me or something?" She asked with a slight condescending tone.

"What? No. Come on." Hakan swallowed, and Taiga knew that he was lying. She didn't care. Threats meant nothing to her. If she wasn't threatened at least once per day, something would be wrong. "Okay, fine. Yes. But he's just trying to ensure everyone's safety."

"From one commander to another, indirectly of course, he has nothing to worry about. I don't start fights, but I sure as hell will finish them."

Hakan smiled and extended the bag of gold to Taiga. She looked at it and sneered. "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?"

"Have fun."

"Not in my vocabulary."

Her brother rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Fine. Well, Kiron is collecting wood for a ship. We're leaving tomorrow for Yoreiq, and meeting by the river before nightfall."

"We don't need a ship," she said, frowning. "I could easily build an ice bri-"

Hakan held up his hand, silencing her. She didn't like it, but she bit her tongue with a tight grin. He smiled. "Just play nice, Taiga. For me?" She scoffed and went back to grooming Kaeligar. Hakan walked back inside and sat across from the others. "So, what brought you guys to his little quest?"

Sheshia

"Just heading a long with them for the exploration." Rima tosses the bag of coin and puts it in her pocket before getting up to leave, "You guys can have my ale. Fight over it or something." She walks away quickly and quietly. Rima walks outside seeing Taiga grooming Kaeligar. "He's a beauty." Rima compliments and walks away following where Kiron went off to not wanting to press any of Taiga's buttons. She catches up to Kiron and jumps to tap his shoulder, "Mind if I tag along? Taverns aren't really my favorite place." She asks just not wanting to deal with the drunks and loud people for who knows how long.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was only listening up until the moment he got his mead which he demanded. There for the time he just sat there and began to drink but from the dissatisfaction of a mug he demanded for something more. Getting up he went around into another room and came back out with A BARREL OF MEAD. He sat back down cracking it open and chugged as much as he could without spilling a single drop. It was within a matter of around an hour as he had finished up his third barrel of mead and belched.

Standing up the drakkollis was tipsy and fell backwards onto the floor struggling at first to get back up. Lied there for a few minutes and got up. Darkhor put both of his hands up into the air and yelled, "OH YEAH! That was the stuff!" But now quite obviously drunk he simply only thought for himself about how pretty Taiga was and followed her outside. He nudged both of the twins not caring who was who at the moment and chirped.

But that just wasn't it. NO. He made a drunk run about and back to them slapping the both of them on their butts and said, "Now I am too sing my LOVE! To all WHO can hear my LOVELY VOICE!" The drakkollis then he began to sing. Darkhor's voice sounded of whistles, grunts, growls and hums but they were done in another way that it actually sounded like singing.

The first time he did it wasn't done so well but he absolutely changed what he was doing from before. His voice rang out and he spread out his massive feathered wings showing his bright orange underwings which were hidden all this time up until now. The drakkollis danced and sang trying his very best to sway anyone. Anyone he could possibly get which was those he found interest in. Meanwhile of this happening Raukaas, Darkhor's son decided to run off and do something that to just about to everyone's knowledge would be very naughty and bad.

He'd snuck into another building. There Raukaas just simply stole food and a few trinkets and ran off stuffing them into his bags and pockets then slinking back off to the tavern. The little drakkollis then crammed his mouth full of the foods he'd stolen. He just hopped that no one had caught him stealing anything. He just wanted to get away with all this.

Celegwen

Taiga nearly broke Darkhor's skull as he began his drunken charade. She had no tolerance for blatant sexual harassment, not aware that it was simply the drakkollis way. Hakan quickly stopped her, remembering Kiron's warning. While Taiga's reaction wouldn't quite qualify as malicious, Hakan really didn't want to debate where the line was drawn.

Once he was sure Taiga wasn't going to commit any murders, Hakan pulled his harp off of Strinti's saddle. He sat near Darkhor, as the drakkollis sang and danced, and strummed on his harp in an unusual yet beautiful manner to match Darkhor's performance.

It was unlike anything anyone had ever seen, heard, or imagined, but somehow the two extremely different styles and talents blended together in a magical way.

Taiga watched with a confused gaze and a half-smirk, as she realized that her brother was actually charmed by the strange being.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor had been dancing and singing and went along with the beautiful harp music. He continued for as long as he would do so and then as he came to an end he put his head down and let out a long breath feeling the excitement. The drakkollis knelt down reaching out touching Hakan's cheek then moved his fingers under his chin tilting until he was facing Darkhor. He moved in and started to kiss Hakan wrapping his arms around him. Darkhor was not going to wait for one moment.

He'd missed all of his opportunities from not doing so right away. His tail twitched and he fanned his wings around the both of them. He thought to himself, "Maybe I have finally found someone who will stay by my side. A new mate." Every attempt he had done was always a failure and this time he hoped that this was his true moment of actually having a mate. He felt himself more attracted to this man he had chosen over the woman.

While he kissed he purred deeply which only those who had the heightened sense would be able to hear it.

Celegwen

Hakan gladly welcomed the move Darkhor made, slightly entranced by the drakkollis' colorful wings and sensual purr. It had been a while since he had been enamored by another being, but he had never expected to fall for someone like Darkhor. Either way, the drakkollis was a good kisser...

Calconirr was woken by Darkhor's purr and walked over to Taiga. The girl grimaced, turning away from the intimate display. Oh, that's just not necessary, she thought.

Taiga mounted Kaeligar and spurred the beast away. "Get a room!" She called, sneering at the two of them. "I'll keep Raukaas busy." She didn't want any part of what was happening and decided to find the little drakkollis.

Hakan thought for a moment. "Well, why don't we?" He asked with an annoyingly confident smile.

Darkhor Saurguse

When Darkhor was not rejected it made him so much calmer and happier than he had been in so many years. Then he almost lost it with so much excitement when Hakan said, "Well, Why don't we?" Immediately he brought him back to the tavern and paid for a room for the two of them to stay for the night. "I never thought I would fall in love with a human being but here we are." The drakkollis almost cried he was so happy.

He went inside the room that they were to stay in. Lying down on the bed with his heart racing and his eyes closed and he felt himself smiling. Darkhor did not care what the others would think of him or Hakan but at least they would be alone together. He took in deep breaths feeling a rush go through his body. Something he had not felt in a very long while.

Darkhor's eyes changed color from his green to black feeling the strong urge to do something only with Hakan. He'd dragged Hakan into the room with him and was prepared for anything at this point if ever that was allowed. If the both consented. He asked waiting for an answer which he was very serious and yet playful sounding, "Do you love me Hakan?"

Celegwen

Hakan looked at Darkhor and smiled, his eyes flashing gold. "Very much so."

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor lied under the bed covers beside Hakan breathing heavily after having felt lust and and being satisfied with his partner. It was not yet night and too his realization his sleep cycle had been messed up. He was a night dweller not a daytime dweller but the drakkollis did not care. He'd found love but to his surprise which would be later that he was now to bear a future child or children. No one would know until later then but the now mattered about the fact that Darkhor was mated.

He had his arms and wings around Hakan. Not feeling ready yet to get up now out of bed. The drakkollis fekt that it would be the human's choice of when they would both get up, "Now I may ask where do you live my love?" He purred softly with curious eyes wide eyes which have turned back to green. Also he was curious enough as to when the whole group would be on the move on again.

Celegwen

Hakan smirked, shifting slightly. "I made my home in Essyrn. I'm a pilgrimage guide for the glass desert. Good job, but it gives me time for my music and..." He grinned, running his finger along Darkhor's chest. "...other things."

Meanwhile, Taiga walked outside atop Kaeligar with Calconirr, as she searched for the drakkollis boy. She caught Raukaas back at the tavern with all kinds of stolen trinkets. "What do you think you're doing, kid?" She asked, sitting across from him. Raukaas wore a stunned expression, not wanting to get yelled at.

"Relax," she said, chuckling with a wink. "I'm a thief too, so we gotta stick together, right?" Taiga always had a soft spot for children. She'd had her childhood taken from her, so she enjoyed interacting with kids while they still were innocent. Glancing out the window, she shook her head. "It's almost dark. We should find your dad! Any idea where-"

Taiga sneered suddenly, squeezing her eyes closed. "Your dad is missing. My brother's missing. Oh, that's just...unpleasant."

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor chuckled and kisses him after he had Hakan's finger run across his chest and finish his sentence. "I can definitely come along and live with you. I've had no real home after I was driven out of my native homeland. Things are certainly different here than they are from my home... which no longer exists. It seems like you were the only one who actually understood my culture. I have... something else to tell you." He sighs and closes his eyes, "I've been running away from my own duties from being... a clan... leader. The Saurguse clan." He looked up to the ceiling then looked back to Hakan, "I wonder if the others are wondering where we are at the moment. You think we should stay in here? Or go ahead and look for everyone else and see what they're up to?" He sat up looking at the door but he still did not want to get up.

He reached over the side of the bed to grab his clothes lying on the side. As he reached over Hakan could smell something strong and sweet smelling coming from Darkhor. He began to get dressed and tossed Hakan's clothes to him as he got ready. In Darkhor's culture normally nudity would not be a bother but having seen in the past of people having issues with it he had to respect it and cover himself with clothing. The drakkollis finally stood up and finished getting dressed up.

He stretched out his body and massive wings feeling good about everything now. About to take off the bracelet of his wife he stopped remembering that he was to journey across to resurrect her back from the dead. While they both were in the room Raukaas was relieved that Taiga had no problem with him having stolen things. "My father doesn't like it so much when I do it but then he gets to do it without anyone yelling at him."He got up and put away the stolen trinkets immediately afraid of someone else walking up and seeing that he's a little thief amongst them.

Celegwen

Hakan groaned, pulling his clothing on. He normally went shirtless with a skirt, but outside of Essyrn was a bit more modest. He redressed himself, keeping his Essyrni sandals, and glanced at Darkhor with a slight smirk. Sexy beast, he thought to himself, chuckling breathily. "We should probably meet up with the others. The daylight's fading."

Walking down from the room, Hakan chose not to press into Darkhor's past because everyone deserved their own secrets. Everyone had a past, and no one had any right in judging another for it.

They rejoined Raukaas and Taiga in the tavern. The little drakkollis' eyes lit up, while Taiga suddenly covered her eyes with a frown. Hakan grinned and hugged his sister tightly. "Oh, no!" She shouted, shoving away from him. "Ugh... Hakan, you stink."

"Of manly conquering," he added, chuckling.

"Oh, just..." She stood up, shaking her head. "I can't unknow what I now know." Looking at Darkhor and Raukaas, she huffed and spun her braid into a tight bun in the back of her head. "It's getting darker out, so we should probably get going."

The four of them walked outside, seeing Strinti, Calconirr, and Kaeligar waiting patiently. Hakan climbed onto Strinti's back, then laughed to himself, knowing he was clever, and looked at Darkhor. "I can give you ride, in a different way," he said with a wink.

"Shut up!" Taiga shouted, squeezing her eyes closed. "And seriously, when we get to the river, both of you are going in because you guys wreak."

Darkhor climbed onto Strinti's back behind Hakan, and Raukaas climbed with Taiga's help onto Kaeligar's saddle. The girl swung onto the massive horse's back, putting her boots in the stirrups and gently making sure Raukaas wouldn't fall off. Hakan fastened his harp back onto Strinti's saddle and began following Taiga to the river.

By the time they reached the riverside, the sun was almost completely set. Kiron and Rima were already there. Hakan and Darkhor dismounted, then Taiga and Raukaas slid down from the eight-legged mountain of a horse. Taiga could tell the instant the drakkollis' stench hit Kiron and Rima. She grimaced and put up her hand. "Oh, don't even ask," she said, scrunching her nose. "I don't want to relive it."

almighyxcavus

Kiron and Rima returned holding hands, unfortunately for Kiron it wasnt the kind of hand holding he wouldve liked to have.
Something was back there i dont know what, bur i dont want to find out. Not now at least especially with Rima.
The river was flowing a little more rapid than Kiron liked but what mattered now was getting a move on to the ship. The two met up with the others who arrived exactly at the time Kiron expected.
"Thank you everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful day, but now we have to get a move on, we're headed straight for the Tuor ocean, just follow me and try to keep relatively close to the group. Taiga I'll let you give the order to start our journey as soon as everyone is ready."

Sheshia

(Kiron's and Rima's interaction continued here ------>  http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=24185.msg360500#msg360500)

Rima lets go of Kiron's hand when they reached the others. She screws her face at the smell that was coming off of Darkhor and Hakan. It was such a weird smell but so nice. She felt a bit weird but decided to hide it very well. Well as good as she can hide it. She holds her hand together behind her back looking at the others quietly and watching the stars appear slowly not wanting to say much unless she needed to. The thought crossed her mind again. She forgot to buy potatoes! Holding in the scream of anger she remains calm, You guys ready?" She asks very quietly.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor tilted his saw Kiron and Rima holding hands. He sniffed the air to see if he could catch something but found nothing. He would've assumed that they would have at least had intercourse but it came as to a surprise that they did not. The drakkollis thought to himself, "What is wrong with these people? Why can't they do things... properly? If they're going to be holding hands they should have already had mated by now! YOU don't hold hands until YOU ARE MATED! Oh Yakzerrassa... I am... just... going to forget it..." Then Darkhor seeing as though the others were a bit bothered by the smell coming from himself he decided to go into the river taking Hakan along with him to wash as much of it off as they could possibly.

Then as soon as the drakkollis's foot touched the water he backed up turning around and hunched over until he was almost level with Kiron and Rima. The words that followed were of his own opinion and of his culture. He began to criticize them, "KIRON! RIMA! You two look at me right now! I don't want you two holding hands unless you two already had sex.. YOU GOT THAT?!" Then he shut his mouth and cried turning around jumping into the river. Darkhor pulled Hakan in with him getting the both of them all wet.

He didn't go underwater though it was pretty shockingly cold. Raukaas saw and heard it all and he started laughing, "WOW dad you could've kept quiet about it!" He hid behind Taiga, "My dad does this to everyone when he finds something doesn't follow..."

Tags: