Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Quest: Labyrinth of Davaathia {New beginnings pt.3} [Private Group]

Started by almighyxcavus, October 02, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

Looking at Otikoro, Kiron saw a face of true concern. One on pair with Rima's. He smirked as he lightly punched Oti on the arm. "Don't worry about it, we'll make it back I promise. As far as listening to your sister" Kiron looked over to Taiga and gave a friendly yet slightly evil smirk. "I think we'll manage." Kiron chuckled. She's gonna hate me when we get in there... goodness gracious this'll be hilarious.

Back at the hotsprings.

Kara emerged from her little outburst in the ladies room into the infinity pool. Just as she expected, Dark had been waiting for her, but he had managed to fall asleep. Admittedly it was quite the relaxing experience. Kara entered the water, and waddled her way over to Darkhor. With a little slap to wake him up, Kara spoke: "Look you need to get over this thing with Hakan now. We can't have your emotions cloud your mind when we're in the labyrinth." She eyed the Drakkolis up and down "you are pretty cute as well. So, let's get funky." Kara smirked before dropping onto Dark with her breasts smothered in his face.

From then on, it faded to black...

Sheshia

"Hey Shreya," Rima yelps happily holding a huge box of potatos twice her small size, "Care helping me with this?" Rima asks laughing. She had gottten the best deal on potatoes, it was heaven to her and made her very happy, "Can't wait to show the others all thos booty!" Pepper sat on her head with his chest puffed out looking quiet pleased. Maybe it was thier looks but who knows how they got their hands om so much potatoes, and maybe other goodies as well but their goals were complete and they needed to grab Shreya and head back to ths ship to a wait the others.

Smiley

Shreya nodded, giving Hakan permission to put the necklace around her neck. She moved her hair out of the way as best as could, silently cursing at it. She knew it needed cut soon, a simple knife to the hair would figure for when she did cut her hair. She felt Hakan clip the necklace into place. Shreya turned to the mirror and looked at the necklace The silver complimented her eyes nicely as well as her skin tone. "How much" Shreya asked the vendor who responded with an appropriate price. The price was good for Shreya so took out her porch of coins and gave the vendor the money requires. The vendor seemed please with the profit and wish the two a good day.
Shreya walked with Hakan close behind. They made small talk, Shreya mostly talking when needed.
"Hey Shreya!" Rika's voice was heard from across the street. Shreya looked over and what she saw made her eyes grow HUGE! "HOLY SHIT RIKA! HOW DID YOU NOT BREAK YOU BACK!" Exclaimed the young lady, who couldn't help but say her thoights out lpud, considering the circumstances. Shreya rushed over to help Rika with her elephant of a load. Her gloved hands took one side of the box and Rika took the other size. The weight was quite a burden was the two made their way back to the ship being careful not to bump into any people. "You can join us back at the ship Hakan, this is gonna take some time" Shreya shifted her hands to get a better grip. "Are you even trying Rika?!"

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor was not really sure of what to think of himself at this point and was rather wanting to not think of it at all. He just laid there no longer fuming or at least what it looked like to everyone else.

Raukaas came squealing up to Oti and tripped but that didn't stop him from being excitable. He came running full circles around Kiron and Oti. At first it just seemed that he was all alone until Froig came teleporting in with a poof of black fog, "AHA! You better put that back!" The young drakkollis grabbed Raukaas and dragged him while he kicked wildly then finally gave up. The little drakkollis looked up at everyone around and he had a sudden perplexing look upon his face. "Where's... dad?"

Froig snatched a piece of jewelry from Raukaas, "What in the world where you going to do with this?! You guys have a little thief you brought along!" He narrowed his eyes at Kiron, "I don.. I... I..." It was obvious that the young drakkollis was about to say something but was now stuck, "I! Am... officially freaking out right now!" Without Darkhor anywhere in sight he was not in the least comfortable. He suddenly froze like he was a stone statue with his mouth open and fell over stiff in the same position making a loud thud when Raukaas poked him, "Is he OK?"

Celegwen

When Shreya darted off, Hakan simply shrugged. While he was there, might as well explore a little bit. It wasn't like he got the chance to go to Yoreiq every day.

Otikoro was slightly put off by Kiron's friendly punch. He wasn't fond of being touched, especially when he had simply offered a handshake. Either way, he wouldn't voice anything, as he was aware the intentions were pure.

Then came the little drakkollis. Oti started wondering just how many of these there were, but that was a question for another time. He could tell by Kiron's tone and Taiga's headstrong leadership tendencies that they were going to have to really step it up to make it through.

Taiga smiled at Raukaas, perplexed at what exactly had just happened. She wasn't going to begin to assume anything was bad when it came to Raukaas, Darkhor, or this new one that suddenly rolled in from a cloud of black fog. "We'll be fine, Oti," she said simply. "You know, as long as Kiron doesn't turn into a complete asshole along the way."

Tags: