Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Old member returns (and looking for old info)

Started by WolffyLuna, December 09, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolffyLuna

Hello, I'm Wolffyluna! I used to be a member in 2010-ish.  I'm not sure if I'm going to return to forum rping (I'm thinking about it, but  I'm not necessarily good at being a consistent  member) but I'm looking for some old threads and character profiles from back then. I managed to lose the original document, unfortunately, and I'm hoping there may still be a copy on these forums. My memory is a little fuzzy, which is making things harder to find, but maybe some other people remember?

If I remember correctly, my username was either ExaltedDreams or EquinaSephine, and I believe my icon may have been of either a black swan or a black horse. I had one character who was a Connlaothian mage who had escaped to Serendipity (this was before the Connlaoth revamp, which is how I know the character was from ~2010). I also had another character, who was a Mordecai with a name startinf with the letter A.

I realise this is all very vague, and so it may not be possible to find. If anyone remembers me or these characters,  or could point me in the right direction, Id deeply appreciate that.

Draconian

I searched up ExaltedDreams and I fooound.

Your welcome thread.

aaand

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=12374.msg99088#msg99088

and this character, which starts with the sound A. But that's about all I found find without trudging through the archives.

WolffyLuna

Thank you so much for finding that! I'd completely forgotten the funny spelling.

Is it possible to access the archives? Ive been having trouble finding them, but if I can find them, I should probably be able to find the other threads I'm looking for. Edit: Found it! But only because that where the post you found is, so thank you again!

Tags: