Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: In Constant Search of the Right Kind of Attention  (Read 238 times)

Offline DragonSong

Re: In Constant Search of the Right Kind of Attention
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2017, 08:17:44 PM »
That wicked glint lit in her eyes again. She took a few steps back- then sprang forward and cannonballed into the water with a bright, happy chirping sound, swamping the sides of the pool with the waves her body made.

She surfaced, flipping her hair, and twisted to face Atiq, floating on her back with a lazy smirk.

Offline Dauphin DaGlobster

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2018, 11:05:08 PM »
He knew her too well.

When she didn't immediately enter, he looked to her out of curiosity. He saw her retreat a few steps, and realization dawned on his features for a moment before he instinctually closed his eyes.

Warm water went splashing all over him when she impacted the water, and when things were still again, he opened his eyes to see her smirking at him. He gave her a wry smile of his own.

"Why're you always making such a mess, hm?" he teased, yet he lifted a hand to beckon her towards him.

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2018, 09:01:59 AM »
“It’s a talent.” Her smirk widened and she floated toward him. She bumped her cheek against his outstretched hand and purred lightly. Eyes half closed and ears relaxed, she added with s softer smile, “I know you don’t really mind. You’d do something about it if you did.”

The warm water was making her sleepy again, with a yawn she curved herself around to settle against his side and tucked her head against his shoulder. “Catch me if I start to go under,” she mumbled, another purr starting up in her throat.

Tags: