Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Of Humans and Dragons {DragonSong}  (Read 78 times)

Offline SilverDragonsBlood

Of Humans and Dragons {DragonSong}
« on: December 20, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »
@DragonSong
----------------
The woman walked along the woods alone, something she was highly unaccustomed to. Baylrys was lying in wait in a clearing, but he was far too large to walk through the trees without flattening half of the forest.

Freisae had heard rumor of a gold-scaled dragon that hadn't left the woods in quite some time. She was no stranger to hermit dragons, but it wouldn't sit right with her if she didn't at least check to make sure the creature was unharmed.

How deep into the forest is it? She thought to herself. Hermit or solitary dragons usually prefer caves and mountains to forests because it was easier to hide, but this one was clearly doing a fine job of hiding in the middle of a forest.

"Hello?" Freisae called, catching a golden glint in the midday sun. It was about a quarter of a mile away, but dragons usually had pretty good hearing. "I'm not going to hurt you."
CLICK A PIC
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

Offline DragonSong

Re: Of Humans and Dragons {DragonSong}
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 09:53:26 AM »
Ren lifted his head, drawn from his sunbasking nap by the stranger's voice. A human?

He snorted and shifted his bulk slightly, scales glittering in the light. A quarter mile off by the scent, maybe a little less. "Hurt me?" His voice rumbled through the air like soft thunder. "Child, I don't think you're capable."

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 02:12:55 PM »
Child? Freisae thought, immediately insulted. Spending so much time with dragons, she found that her pride had grown significantly. Either way, she also knew that she was dealing with a dragon, so she had to keep her wits about her.

"There's a rumor," she started, picking up her pace in that direction. She saw him raise his head, so she knew she had been right. "People have spoken of you. They say you haven't left the forest in a long time, so I've come to make sure you are in good health? My name is Freisae. To whom do I speak?"
CLICK A PIC
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

Offline DragonSong

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:40:19 PM »
"You may have that information when you've earned it." His lip curled back in the beginnings of a snarl. He snorted and rolled his eyes, dropping his head down to his folded paws. "Who gave you the wherewithal to come ask dragons after there health, hm?"

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 03:06:49 PM »
"I did," Freisae said, folding her arms and standing her ground. She was unaffected by the dragon's slight snarl, and she wasn't afraid to show it. "I'm of dragon blood, and I give life to them. I have my own personal dragon army, all of whom are fiercely loyal to me."

The girl smirked: she loved saying that out loud. No matter how many times the words crossed her lips, she would never lose the pride it gave her.

Freisae shrugged. "I have proof. One of my dragons is right on the border of the forest, if you want someone to verify my qualifications." That last comment was a bit sarcastic, but genuinely true.
CLICK A PIC
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

Tags: