Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Will Commit Murder for Food

Started by Kingfisher, February 03, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingfisher

I have a couple of fairly fresh characters that need something to do, so I figured I'd advertise while I wait for replies on my existing topic.

Samuel (Profile below) is a hitman in Zantaric.  His right arm is a shapeshifing demon/weapon, and he's very good at his job.  Any similarities to other media are purely coincidence.

Alexis (Link also below) is a more run-of-the-mill mercenary commander who likes guns.  She travels a lot and with the right excuse, she can take jobs anywhere.

These are the ones who I still need to start playing but if my other two characters come off as more interesting, let me know...

DragonSong

Hey there ^.^

So both of them look really fun! I might have a couple possibilities to toss at one or the other (or both, whatever you're up for!) if that might be something that interests you.

I could see Ally or Jasper being interesting in an interaction with Samuel- though of course they're very different characters, so I imagine they'd lead to very different threads.

I could also see Joseph haveing some really interesting interactions with Alexis. 

Just some ideas off the top of my head, lemme know if any of those interest you, or if you think I have a character that might work better or something!

Kingfisher

Joseph could prove an interesting character.  I'd almost expect them to meet in Connlaoth or close to the border.  I'd almost like to see them meet in a sort of combat scene, though if they happen to be in Serendipity, something more academic might prove better.

As for Samuel, I'm leaning towards Jasper: I've this idea that if he gets near a mordacai, he loses control and starts to go berserk and I'm thinking I might like to setup just how nuts he goes.  If you're not in the mood for anime levels of bloodletting, a meeting with Ally is a safer bet.

Anyway, that's four more specific skeletons to choose from.  I'm thinking I could pull off one for each of my characters.

DragonSong

Joseph could be in combat if it was some sort of misunderstanding on his part- otherwise for the most part he tries to avoid violence.

As for Jasper...she's actually a mage? Not a mordecai? I mean I'd be down for another combat-initiated thread, but I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean...

Ally is a fun choice though, if you'd rather her; she could be hunting down some rare, illegal books in Zantaric or something.

Kingfisher

On Joseph: That's why I tried to set aside something less aggressive.  If him being anywhere near a battle makes no sense atm, they could end up meeting in a less proffesional capacity.  Maybe something like a library setting.

On Jasper: Sorry, I did not explain that well.  I meant that, since she was (officially) in Connlaoth, either one of them was more likely to encounter a Mordecai; not that she would be the cause.  Still, not everything needs to be action heavy (and my other characters were introduced via combat) so I'm bowing out of this one for now.

On Ally: That sounds like a plan.  Did you want to start this time?  Or should I?

DragonSong

Alright, works for me! If you want to do two threads (Joseph/Alexis and Ally/Samuel) I could start one and you could start the other?

Kingfisher

I think I'll start for Joe/Alex, either later tonight or tomorrow if you can start with Ally/Sam

Tags: