W00t. So, two open characters. Any takers? XD

Started by Rhindeer, March 25, 2006, 08:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yes. I have two newly joined characters that are open! They are as follows:

Numero Uno!
Name: Rayu
Species: Werewolf
Orientation: Heterosexual, but celibate.
Appearance: Short black hair that comes down to about her jaw-line. Blue eyes. Around 5'6".

I don't know anything about her personality yet, but as I just can't play really girly characters, she's a tough cookie. I know that much. XD Details on her are just generally bare, because I tend to figure out my characters as I play them (even if I figure out stuff in advance, the character rebel against me...never fails) but I do know she's kind, just not a pushover by any means. She especially has a soft spot for children, but doesn't trust herself around them, and with good reason. I think she may also be a bit unstable. But, I'm just throwing things around in my head right now and trying to figure out what I want to do with her. I like the general, very vague idea I have of her so far, though.

And...that's about all I know about her so far. I know some backstory details, but I'm still brainstorming and working out the kinks. XD

Numero Dos!
Name: Kyran
Species: Demon mutt. Har har. Father was a mixture of junk, mom was a succubus.
Orientation: Homosexual
Appearance: Light brown, shoulder-length hair. Hazel eyes, pointed ears, retractable claws, fangs. Small, black, scrawling patterns beneath his eyes. Yep. Around 6'0".
Occupation: It's his dirty little secret. Shh. Find it out, and he will hurt you. >.> <.<

Kyran. Heh. I know all about him, so he's an easy character to play, because I already have him all figured out! XD I play him in a modern fantasy setting, but since I adore him, I decided to bring him over here, as well, and see how he'd work out in a medieval setting in a different plot with tons of different circumstances. Which, of course, means tweaking his backstory a little so he fits.

Anyway! He's a demon mutt, yep, but he's not uber strong at all. His only "power" is a gift of illusions that he got from his mom's side, but it's not as refined--he has to make skin contact in order for it to work at all, but he rarely uses it anyway because he has more fun in the persuit than in the actual capture of a "victim" than anything. XD So, from his mom's side he got a gift of illusions and a strong urge to seduce people, though he cannot literally feed from people's energies like a true incubus. From his dad's side of the family, he got a very...feral sort of personality, and also got the fangs and claws. He likes to hunt. He likes to chase. And he loves a good game of cat and mouse. Mix the two together, and what do you get? A very sexually frustrated demon that sucks at the whole seduction game, because he's not very good at seducing people without freaking them the hell out, since he has a very warped, but creative, worldview. And he lacks subtlety and tact. And he's picky. And he's aggressive in his persuits.

It's usually a turn-off for most people, especially since in some cases, his idea of courtship involves, you know, abducting someone off the street because he's bored. ^^;;

He's very eccentric. He haaates being dirty. With a passion, even though he'll do his best not to show it. Clean is good, and he is easily squicked out by dirty people. Heh, it's a side effect of having a succubus for a mother. He's quite health conscious, too. Also, he tries to maintain an image of being all tough and demonly and stuff...when he's really not. He's not a big fan of blood or killing, though he'll dish out threats like that if he's pissed off. Helps maintain his image, you know?

In the end? He's actually a pretty big dork when all's said and done.

And...yep. Those are the characters. XD I know not where to start with them. Ahhh!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Like I said in yer join thread, I claim usage over the werewolf :P I jes need to think of who's open. Perhaps Sizzlebeast...

Anonymous

Ooo, *pokes Kyran* El still needs someone to bother! 8D (Notice the word 'bother' not 'fallhopelesslyinlovewithwhichwouldn'tworkanywaybecausehelikesboys) XD
OH! I can join Lune and HE can bother Kyran and prod him into joining his 'pack' or... I can ignore Jesters claim and have Lune pounce of the werewolf girl and get her to join his 'pack' which so far is only him since he isn't in his happy place anymore. XD

Or Lune and Kyran! 8D

PS: Lune likes the top! Bwahaha... <.<

Rhindeer

LMFAO! Lune and Kyran would get along SPLENDIDLY. *coughs* Haha. See, Kyran likes the top, as well, and doesn't like giving it up. XP And he would fight tooth and nail to get there, darnit! XDDD

Though he secretly likes being dominated every now and then, but you didn't hear that from me, because he would hurt me if I told you, and I didn't. Hah. Because big tough evil demons aren't supposed to like that.

And El! Eee! Yes, you need to play her, too! I miss her. ;__; I still need to bring back Kiade. I probably should. o__o And they could annoy each other and be happy like that! Kyran would also be annoyed muchly by her. He's easy to bother if you find the right buttons to push. XD Though he's the one that likes doing the button pressing.

El needs to bother SOMEONE. Because she's fun. Ah...fond memories...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

you mean *Stabstabstab* bad post memories. XD

And I'd love to post El... if I could find someone not after love plots x_x;;

Rhindeer

I can join Kiade! Or you could have her bug Kyran unless you still wanted to toss Lune at him! XD

You know I don't do the love plot thing. ^_~

Well, unless it falls into place naturally over a long and realistic period of time under realistic circumstances and all that jazz. *looks at her characters* Haha...out of all my characters, only two are in relationships, and only one other has an actual love interest. o__o I guess that says something! Haha!

Anonymous

...Hmm... I think.. the farthest any of my characters have as far as 'love interests' is..

Jaiha having a puppy crush on Syrae XD and.. um.. Yuuki thinking Atachii is hot. *cracks up*

x_x

..hmm... We can toss Lune at Kyran and you can join Kiade and "EVERYONE" can be happy.. And El can be in bliss because she has someone to bother ^__^ and... hit in the face with her wings and all that fun stuff. XD maybe even bite *snaps jaws*

Rhindeer

Haha! Jaiha is so cute. Someone needs to post her, too! >.>

...And I need to post Beatrid. Which I AM! I swear! XD

And YAY! I shall join Kiade then! And he can be much tormented, because he doesn't like vampires, bwaha. And he might still remember her as the crazy vampire that was being flirty and making him blush. Haha. Poor guy, getting bitchslapped by wings...and bitten. o__o *pets him and runs to join him!*

And w00t! Lune for Kyran! They sound like they'll butt heads a lot. Which is always fun. Bwaha.

Anonymous

OMG YAY!!! *Tackleglompcuddlieshnugclings rhi!*  XD Me so happy!  I'll get ta work on the postie asap! ^^

Rhindeer

XDD YAY! Glad to make ya happy, heheh!

And yeah, Jester (forgot to reply, ahh!) whenever you come up with something, just go ahead and post. XD

Anonymous

Ah.. so she wouldn't have to start fresh! first sight and he can go
"Oh gods.. o_o purple hair, big green wings... its her!" then try and run away... sounds lovely 8D

Rhindeer

EXACTLY!

"O___O Oh Gods NO! *has horrid flashbacks and flees!*"

Anonymous

MUAHAHA! She'll follow him around and stuff and prod him for what he's been doing since she met him and his girlfriend all those... (two? One..?) year(s) ago... and before she went and became emo for those last few... things .. -.-;;

>.> El is a very old character *just noticed this* She almost rivals Tarlaka *-*

Anonymous

Aha! I got it. Well, I'm not all that great with starting threads, so I'll step down and allow you to do it, Rhi. Jes go ahead and start yer werewolf and Ketra and I will persue. I'm sure much will happen.

Rhindeer

Ohh, who's Ketra?

And I'll post as soon as I get an idea, hopefully...today. XD I such at starting threads, too, hahah!

Anonymous

Oh, I see my typo now. I meant go ahead and post in Ketra. That's where my character is :P

Anonymous

i would but, im inactive at the moment

Anonymous

Well, you missed out anyway... Nyaaah nyaah.

Lune has Kyran and Jesters character has Rayu. (: