Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for some plots!

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, February 18, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

So, recently​ gave my character Evander a big ol' facelift. He's a merchant and trader living in Essyrn, and while I do have some larger plot ideas in mind for him down the road, I'd like to first maybe explore the day to day aspects of his life, maybe establish some friendships and rivalries along the way. If you're interested, you can reply here, shoot me a PM or ping me on Discord!

Wrathwyrm

You desire rivalry with merchant-trader man?

Look no further than Akbar The Third!

Akbar is great shopkeeper, many a satisfied customer in multiple locations.

Come to Akbar's Emporium, where customer is like Shah, but less lavish in nature.

Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Wrathwyrm on February 18, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
You desire rivalry with merchant-trader man?

Look no further than Akbar The Third!

Akbar is great shopkeeper, many a satisfied customer in multiple locations.

Come to Akbar's Emporium, where customer is like Shah, but less lavish in nature.

This could be interesting! What sorts of shenanigans were you thinking we might could plot between these two?

Klezmer Gryphon

Wrathwyrm

I beg your pardon.  I lost track of this particular thread after a busy spot.  Much obliged for bumping.  Poking at me with a PM would also work, as well.

Happenings and goings-on with the sellers would probably be a case of healthy rivalries, stuff going catastrophically (and comedically) wrong, or possibly...if you actually felt inclined to help Akbar find his arch-nemesis, Stanislav.

Tags: