Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You, Me, Us {Solo}

Started by Celegwen, March 03, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celegwen

Alderon kissed the top of her head. "Well, I have Friends who would love to meet you," he said.

Tiya's eyes widened with an ear-to-ear smile. "Momma, can we?" She asked excitedly. "I wanna meet Daddy's friends!"

Taking a breath, Neria nodded. "Yeah, baby. We can. We can even stay there, if you want to."

The girl bit her lip eagerly, and Alderon hugged her back against his body, giving Neria a genuine smile. "We'll be able to reach Zantaric in about eight days," he said, quickening the horse to a trot.

Celegwen

~ Nine Days Later ~

Alderon and his family rode towards the entrance of the city. He had already sent notice to Selusa, so she was awaiting their arrival days before they actually came into Zantaric.

She was crouching in a tree, watching as the trio rode up on the two horses. "Come down here," Alderon said, not even looking up.

Sel pursed her lips in a smirk and swung down from the branch, landing silently near the horses. "Brother," she said, approaching as he dismounted. They hugged each other, and she looked at the other two. "I'll be damned. Neria, how long's it been?"

"Almost twelve years," Neria said, smiling.

Celegwen

The woman dismounted from her horse and walked towards Sel. They hugged each other like reunited sisters, which was basically true. "Way too long," Sel said. She looked at the girl sitting on the horse and shook her head. "Don't tell me that this is your daughter."

Neria helped the girl down from the horse. "Tiya, this is Daddy's sister, Aunt Sel," Neria said.

"Hi, Tiya," Sel said.

"Hi," Tiya said. "She looks just like Daddy."

The girl peered at her aunt curiously, and Sel rolled her eyes, looking at Alderon. "Please, don't tell me she's a little you. I can't handle two of you."

Celegwen

"Come on, Sel," Alderon said. "I have to introduce them to everyone."

Sel raised her brow. "You sure that's smart? They here to stay?"

Alderon looked at Neria with a smile. "Yes," he said.

Tags: