Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Malik Sketches XD

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2006, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok, so sudenly I've become very inspirational with my new character, Malik 'The Jinx' Jennings.

So here's what I've been drawing all day :D Although photobucket shrunk them so the detail isn't shown very well.

"F-fr-freezing!" *dark thoughts against the dog*

"There must be a spell to repel wolverines in here somewhere..."

Glwoph! *splutters*

I think his expression says it all. XD

The squiggly lines is a river and trees, so yes, he's hanging from a great height and praying the person that has hold of him won't let go.

Ok, so now I'm getting some bad vibes of Malik, I don't think he likes me anymore. So I decided to let him play some golf before he tries to turn me into a toad.

What? It's not my fault he can't hit striaght...*walks off muttering about dragons, mice and connlaoth...*

Anonymous

:P i'd color one, but they're all too fuzzy for me to work with.  BUT! they're very nice.  you're inspiration has certainly fueled some high quality pencil drawings.

Anonymous

^_^ I know, give me a couple of days to clean one up for you. Thanks!

Meh, my friends boyfriend said he looks like Rincewind from Discworld and could imagine him going through those perils. ¬.¬ I've only read one thing from discworld containing him and it's a purdy picture book. He looks nothing like Malik. *grumbles*

Maybe I should find a discworld forum and post them there XD