Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanna Play?

Started by Remi, May 08, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remi

Alright~! So, I'm new to the site (just joined, actually) but I'm not at all new to the realm of forum RP. However, I'm always pretty horrible at making the first open post or thread with a brand-new character, if I've just joined a new site. So, that's where I stand right now!

I've just made Remi and I'm interested in jumping right in and RPing! Since I just made her, I don't have any concrete plotlines/situations decided off the top of my head, but don't let that discourage you: it means I'm up for absolutely anything and everything that can be thrown her way~ Adventure, intrigue, getting into/causing trouble, exploration, barroom brawls, general strangeness, if you can come up with it, let's do it~!

If you're interested at all, let me know~!

You can see Remi here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=25080.msg368282#msg368282

quaggan

Welcome to the site!

For roleplaying, may I offer my aspiring fashion icon? Since Remi oozes style, they can get together and discuss recent trends, and the terrible crimes against good taste committed by everyone else!

I also have this cursed squish. Remi is a healer, so she might find his predicament interesting from a professional perspective, maybe try her hand at this before everything goes pear-shaped.

Remi

Thank you~ I'm definitely enjoying it so far!

I could definitely see her becoming intrigued in your poor little cursed squishy's affliction-- and I'd definitely say she'd be willing to try helping relieve his predicament (who knows? Her attempts could even end up going hilariously bad for both of them. X3) Since she's not tied to any particular location, would you like to set up the first post, or should I? (I'm fine with either~)

quaggan

Alright, I will get onto it! Hmm, I'm thinking of setting the scene a port on the Astanill haven, some plp gossiping about the curse - this way Remi could overhear them, and find out. Would that work for you?

Remi

That sounds great to me! I think the setting would work very well, also~

quaggan

Alright, finished writing this up! It's here, please let me know if you'd like me to change anything!

Remi

Very cool; just got my reply up~! And nope, there wasn't anything at all that you needed to change! :D