Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking to start rping ('bout time)

Started by Whinaut, May 13, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whinaut

I've been on this site for a while, yet I've just been reading threads here and there, and haven't made any attempts to start threads of my own, and the reason for that is that I've had a long time commitment that has kept me pretty busy. With the end of that commitment in sight, I am happy to say that I now have plenty of time to rp. So I decided to make another character Marrak, in addition to my previous character that I made quite a while ago when I joined, Sonny . Either of these two could be anywhere around Le'raana, but I have some ideas for heavy character development for Marrak, but Sonny's more suited to mesh into any threads that come up.

I'm really looking forward to writing threads with either of these two, so if anyone's interested let me know!  :D

Kingfisher

Hey, Whinaut.  I'd be up for something if your interested.  Currently, all my topics are on pause so they're all free atm.  However, as far as specific characters go, Michael and Zahara have not seen any (real) activity yet and Alexis just finished a topic so she's completely free.

For short, their all fighters by profesion:
Alexis is a gun nut and mercenary while Michael is the same but for swords.  They move around for work so they can end up anywhere.  Zahara is a desert bandit so she's more region specific.

Anyway, if any of these seem interesting for you, let me know.