Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shady Necromancer on the Run from the Law

Started by Charmera, June 26, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charmera

So I've got a shady Necromancer/Doctor/Mercenary who is on the run from the law and takes often criminal jobs.

Would anyone have a character or two free that would be able to join her as a business partner/accomplice? The more the merrier.

Or, alternatively, would anyone have a plot ongoing which a criminal Necromancer could get involved in?

The former should lead to some interaction and possible an idea of a plot we could do together. In the case of the latter I'm open to most any possibilities.

quaggan

Hello!

What kind of a business partner/accomplice/anything would you like? Out of characters I actually finished making, I have a skeleton looking for a necromancer to work under - he's no use in business, but can handle the 'protection from law' part! If Esna is in the need of funds or resources, I have a wealthy noblewoman who is always up for funding breakthroughs in science and magic!

I also had in mind two ladies whose applications aren't finished yet - one is a cheerful necromancer who gives her minions cute names and pretty ribbons, the other is a con-minded fleshcrafter who could help with the more physical side of necromancy - maintaining the body, keeping the decay away etc. If you'd rather play with one of those, let me know and I will hasten their development!

There is also one matter that I feel I should raise. As much as I love your character's concept and would like to aid in the progress of necromantic arts, I can't deal at all with anything related to Connlaoth. I took a look at the character sheet and I was forced to skip a portion of the history because of it. Therefore, I don't know how big a part of a character it is and if it's safe for me to play with her. I understand that it's not fair or acceptable to demand from players that they ignore important parts of their character, so if that could be a problem, just let me know and I won't bother you again.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I have two characters who could possibly work with yours, though chances are they'd end up being more antagonistic than friendly.

-Wallace, a pacifist necromancer who wants to prove his power isn't evil.

-Ezekiel, a dark mage hunter who specializes in necromancers.

Shoot me a PM if you wanna plot something!

Keisen

Hi!

I have this character: Nechyon, a black mage who literally wants to become the One True God. I think those two would get along nicely. PM me if you're interested.