Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Life is Pointless.

Started by Anonymous, January 19, 2005, 11:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ixta was a little cut off guard when her empty hand was filled with a blade. One of her extra eyes turn to the new weapon as the rest of them continue to focus on her assailant. She'll have to thank Shin later, but now's a horrible time. Barak couldn't help but smile when Shin warned him to leave his target alone. He had no idea who he's talking to. Looks as if Barak will have to deal with him too.
"Calm, Shin. I can handle this." Ixta notes to her travelling companion as she maintains a defensive position.
"Oh really? You can take me on by your lonesome? Try me!" Barak was getting rather cocky with his newfound powers. He has enough to show to prove that matter. He suddenly threw his daggers up, but they stopped in midair above him. As if they were attatched to strings, all six of them light up with electrical currents that seemingly connect to Barak's hands. Without leaving much time to think, The electrical weretiger throws his electrical whips forward at Ixta. The spider lady keeps her ground and prepares foolishly to deflect the blades sent at her. She unfortunately didn't put enough thought into this move. The blades connected and Barak's smile got wider. The electrical currents instantly grew in power and travelled into Ixta's blades through Barak's blades. Ixta's cry in pain signified how much it hurt.

Anonymous

The clothing man nodded at his father's reassurances, not taking his attention off of the tiger.  At his electric whiplash, and Ixta's subsequent cry of pain, he leapt forward and grabbed one of the offending daggers.  He planned on using his body as a lightning rod, absorbing the energy being sent at the spider.  He got more than he bargained for.  Upon touching the live circuit from tiger to spider, the air started to grow thick.  All the electricity in the tiger's attack was being sucked into the clothing man's body so that the other daggers dropped to the ground, the whips of lightning shorting out.  Then he started pulling it directly out of the tiger.  He was shuddering with the enormous intake of power, and the interference knocked Ixta away.  Barak might be feeling a sudden loss of energy, or a separation from his body.  All the clothing could feel was immense power simply pouring into him.  He began to glow, and the skies above grew dark with clouds.  Suddenly, lightning struck from the clouds, and just as quickly as they had appeared, they diffused in the wind.  Down below, the strike blinded those watching and deafened them with the proximity of explosive thunder.  When they could see again, and the smoking ground around the incident cleared sufficiently, the clothing man had been reformed.

There stood a tall, thin being wrapped in chitinous skin.  A humanoid wasp decorated in black and yellow looked confusedly at its new body.  His face was human, similar to Shinigami's, but it spoke of relation to Lynx.  He was slim, but powerful looking.  Two legs and four arms with insectoid wings sprouting out of his back.  His hair was short and spiky, a bright yellow, and two antennae sprouted from it.  He was naked.  As he opened his mouth to talk, it revealed enormous fangs that looked similar to mandibles, "Whach happened cho me?"  His voice was smooth and tenor, but the fangs affected his speech.

Anonymous

This was certainly new… Blinking her neon green eyes once or twice while in the background behind the kitty-wonder himself, she just stared. What the hell was going on? For the violet headed vampire thing, she could only just stand there with a stupid look on her face and one eyebrow raised in a distinct ‘wtf?’ expression. This little get together had just become a party, and she didn’t like parties, so she decided to leave Mr.Macho feline to his own dirty business, and apparently from this newest arrival, dirty clothes. Laughing slightly in a more barking manner before she took a step back and let go of her sword, she looked towards the cat thing and than opened her newly grown back wings.   Giving a mocking salute, El pushed her purple bangs from her head before jumping up and caught the wind.

She missed a bit, but she did see the lighting and she did say a rather foul swear and take off in the other direction, muttering something about evil electric kitties of doom and walking clothing. Ah well, she was gone now, and El couldn’t help but be rather glad. What was supposed to be a nice afternoon/night/whatever of the day it was, had turned into attack of the kitty and his friends. El was never one for helping out those in need, let alone ones who ignore her. Hmph. Males.

((x_x sorry for taking forever… El didn’t want to get up and movin’ so! So you boys can get along with your little plot! I shall leave zie thread *boots out El*

P.S: Sorry it sucks XD))

Anonymous

Ixta was suddenly assaulted, but Shinigami did not jump in like he normally would have.  Sensing his 'son', he knew he was about to take his own action.  So he watched.  The clothing became a large conductor and absorbed the current just like Shinigami's body would have.  This turned out to be interesting.  What Shinigami did not expect was the transformation that took place.  Curiously, he blinked his eyes.  That was unusual.  His 'son' had taken the electricity in its whole and then morphed into a rather interesting form.  The only action Shinigami had taken was carefully catching Ixta and moving her to safety where, if she was still conscious, she could watch this sight safely.  

"Magic." Shinigami answered his son.  That was the one and only word he could say.  What had taken place was inexplicable.  He knew how his physiology worked, and what just happened didn’t make any sense.  It had to be magic.  Lynx had taught him that.  She had taught him small things about it when they were together.  She said she would teach him if he wished, but he hadn’t taken her up on that offer just yet.

Anonymous

Everything seemed to have happened in an instant. Ixta was now unconscious within Shin's arms once more and Barak's knees hit the ground. He was no longer in his beast form. He was actually in his human form. He plants his hands on the ground as he breathes heavily. He lost a lot more than he bargained for. The winds seemed to have changed and another presence has surfaced. One of enormous power. Not a moment later and a small wererat walks out onto the scene from the depths of the forest. His eyes turn from Barak to the former clothing man.
"This is most unexpected. Never have the privileges of a Bringer been transfered to another without the supervision of an immortal." The rat speaks up as he walks a bit closer to the humanoid wasp.
"Odd though. The current Electricity Bringer holds no name, but still holds the symbol." The rat continues as he points out the symbol on the wasp's chest. Nothing the rat speaks of makes sense, but is it supposed to?

Anonymous

The naked wasp man looked from his father to the rat.  Still confused, he closed his indigo eyes and looked like he was concentrating.  He opened his eyes and looked at his father, ignoring the rat, for now.  "I cannoch make clothesh," he stated matter-of-factly.  "I feel like I shtill have shome of my old abilichiesh, buch I can no longer conchrol my physical shtructure ashide from one plashe."  He raised one of his arms and pointed at a tree.  He bent his hand back, and a black spike shot out of his wrist and embedded halfway into the wood.  "Apparenchly, I can only form shtingersh.  Could I, perhapsh, borrow shome mechal cho form shome clothing cho wear?"

Shifting his attention to the rat, again, he said simply, "If you undershtand whach hash happened, pleashe explain whach you mean by 'Elechrishichy Bringer'."

Anonymous

Lifting the unconscious Ixta into his arms, he held her gently against him.  The new form that had taken the clothing man had spoken to him.  Shinigami listened and observed the unusual properties of his son's new shape.  Amazing.  His skanners were immediately hard at work decoding the new information before him.  How interesting.  Oh yes, the clothes.  Shinigami nodded to his son and a tentacle-like mass of liquid metal shot from his shoulder and poured like silk into his son's hand.  "That should be enough.  I can generate more if necessary." He offered.

His head tilted at the sight of the small rat man who came out from the bushes to explain what happened.  Who was he??  He sure was small.  The little rat man explained and pointed out the unusual making on his son's chest.  Bringer??  Electricity Bringer?? He must have been babbling about more magic.  This intrigued Shinigami.  His curiosity got the better of him.  He must have Lynx teach him sooner rather than later.

Anonymous

The rat simply smiles towards the now waspman. The question he has heard times of many. Not only Electricity though, but of every other element. Every question asked, recieved it's own answer.
"You are the primary handler of electricity. The magic that coarses through you veins is an endless power that will never die until you do. You control all that shocks and generates electrical power. You are the Electricity Bringer." The rat's words were pretty stern. Everything that was said in that instance ment that the Waspman has a whole new responsibility that only few are privlaged with. Barak's head jerked up so that he could glare at the rat as he spoke. He want to know what happened. He wanted to know if the rat is the reason his power was lost.
"What would you call yourself, now that you have more reason than before?" The rat adds his own question as Barak struggles to his feet.

Anonymous

As he paid attention to the rat, his father filled one of his hands with liquid metal.  Wordlessly, he concentrated, and the metal slowly formed into an outfit, oddly gaudy for such an outwardly stern person.  He slipped on the well fitted green pants and worked his four arms through four thick bracelets that he looped around his shoulders.  Another bit of concentrating allowed the bracelets to melt over his torso into a loose purple vest that exposed his chest and allowed his wasp wings to easily protrude out the back through holes.

The rat's words sunk into the waspman's mind weightily.  He wouldn't be sure he could control such an ability without much training.  Magic was not in his many subroutines.  It would take him time to develop such a thing.  At the question, he cocked his head to the side, "I don'ch know abouch any more reazhon than before, buch ash for a name, I am unsure.  I would shay thach, due cho my new form and old functchion, a fitching chichle mighch be Shinibachi.  Buch, thach doeshn'ch sheem like a proper thing to be addresshed by."  He stared down at himself, thinking for a time.  "Perhapsh," he finally spoke again, "a betcher name would be Shiba."

Anonymous

His son had named himself.  Shinigami finished his scanning and listened to the rest of the conversation.  Hmmm.  "It would be wise to visit your mother for specific training in the Magic Arts.  I'm sure she could teach you as much as you need.  And from there, these 'specific' powers of the Electricity Bringer can more easily become self taught after the general practice." Shinigami interrupted in his calm voice.  

Just then Shinigami detected an internal error.  Something was malfunctioning further.  The travel to this dimension was still affecting his construction.  Something was amiss with Shiba being separated from him.  Shinigami immediately initiate a repair function to mend the missing data temporarily.  His structural integrity was warping in this world, had to cope differently than normal to alter the missing part.  

"We should head out soon..." Shinigami suggested, his voice slightly under stress.  Shiba should still be connected to him mentally and would probably pick up on the problem.  Maybe Lynx could do something about his warped internals.  Just then, Shinigami became slightly unbalanced and stepped backward.  His skin began to shift and ripple as a safety protocol began to force him into Safe Mode.  His body shrank and shifted while he managed to holds Ixta safely still.  His expression wasn’t of pain or distress, but rather calm and unfazed.  Maybe a little dizzy, but that was all.  Soon his form was that of a young woman.  His body still retained the grayscale of colors, and the whites of his eyes still black.  

He blinked curiously at Shiba, felling about a foot shorter, standing at five foot six from a six foot five.  Long, loose black hair ran down the back of her currently bare, gray skinned body.  Shiba would most likely recognize the form, being a girl known as Kacy Hailan.  Shinigami was currently unaware of his current appearance, and held Ixta in his arms just as well.  He knew something was abnormal, but he waited for either Shiba or the rat to say something.

Anonymous

"Very well, Shinba. You..." The rat's words were cut short when Barak decided to pick him up by the collar of his shirt and bark at his face.
"What the hell did you do?! Why were my powers taken from me?" Barak didn't sound very happy and he had a good reason to believe it was the rat's doing. The rat simply waved his hand and Barak flew back at a rapid pace, only to smash into a tree. The rat slowly drifted back to his feet.
"I did nothing bet hand them to you, Barak Tora. Your powers seemed as if they wahted a new host. They left you." The rat explains, dusting himself off a little. He then turns to Shinigami, who is now a woman.
"Impressive, shapeshifter." The rat notes before turning to Shinba one last time.
"Good luck in your endeavors. I will be watching." With his final words, the rat vanishes as if he was not standing there to begin with.

Anonymous

Picking up on his father's distress, however well masked it was on a visible scale, Shiba agreed with Shinigami's sentiments.  "Thach mighch be a good idea."  This was stated just before the tiger picked up the rat in anger.  It was beginning to look like an even better idea.  Barak was a toy at the rat's whim.  Shiba approached his father, "Perhapsh we should puch on shome shpeed.  The atchentionsh of shuch a being are noch in my beshch inchereshch."  Shiba was beginning to get tired of the nagging slur his fangs caused, but he couldn't seem to banish the things from his anatomy.  He would have to learn a new way to shape his mouth so he wouldn't sound so ridiculous.

Anonymous

Impressive?  He didn’t even do anything...  Shinigami raised a brow curiously.  Impressive?  What was so impressive?  That his body reverted to Safe Mode?  Shinigami didn’t understand that he was complex to people and didn't think of himself as special in the least.  The rat finally disappeared and Shinigami looked over at where the victim had landed.  He didn’t look to be in the best of health.  His attention turned to Ixta then.  He wondered if she was okay.  She was unconscious, but her organic brain was weak to electrical shock.  

"Yes.  Let us be on our way then. Could you take her?"  Shinigami asked in his now woman voice.  He knew how Shiba felt about her, but in his condition, it would be awkward to carry her himself.  Once Shiba took her Ixta, Shinigami placed his...her hands in front of her.  They were a foot apart, held out in front of her chest and she concentrated.  She tried to form a bond between them.  Finally, raw metal shot from her palms, connecting to form a mass that she now held.  It grew to a certain point, and stopped when she felt it was large enough.  

Hmmm...  Now what kind of clothing to make.  Her body was acting weird and wouldn’t let her mold freely, so she ran on a simpler program that she had to link manually.  She had to think about her body before forming it.  This was becoming difficult...  Then her eyes shifted to Ixta.  Maybe something like that?  Hmmm...  She had to think quickly.  Concentrating again, the mass leapt onto her and form fitted to her body.  It created something more covering than what Ixta wore, but just as skintight. Lastly, it formed boots to cover her feet.  These clothes had to be removable.  Because of the concentration required, Shinigami was not willing to put up with changing them again.  So, zippers and straps formed on the woven metal clothing before she released her concentration.  

"Let us leave now." Shinigami turned and walked off, leading his son and Ixta to where Lynx was.  This might be a long trip.  "I know who I am." She spoke to Shiba as they walked. "Because you know who I am. " When Shiba saw Shinigami, she knew who she had turned into.  "I prefer not to be called Kacy..." he suggested. "And until this clears up, I should pick something 'feminine'?" He thought.  "Hmmm...  Shina will do."  She ended in her calm voice.  Shinigami was acting slightly strange.  What was going on inside the head of her new form?

Anonymous

Shiba took Ixta in his left set of arms, draping her over his shoulder.  He had no ill feelings for her, but there was something about this new body that reacted unfavorably to her presense.  As for Shinigami's new body, that did not bother him, either.  It was not his function to worry about such things.  An eye cocked to look back at Barak and then at Ixta.  "Where were you headed before all thish happened?  Where do we go, now?" he asked.

Anonymous

That question made Shina stop in her tracks.  She stared at the ground in front of her.  "Hmmm...  I was not informed of our destination.  Ixta said we were leaving, but not to take any main roads.  Therefore, because of the lack of a destination, we have no way of keeping an obligation to take her to where she had planned.  We will await her consciousness to return, but in the mean time, we will head for Lynx." Shina explained.  She started walking again.  "Let us find a place to rest first.  We will head in this direction with minimal deviation.  We are bound to find something eventually.  I am in no hurry, of course.  Her injuries are not life threatening." They were now headed back to Arca.  The trip would take a significant amount of time.  

(Ok, i know that all this time and diustance relativaty isnt gunna be consistant, so Xellos, take us to an in or something and guestamatye the time needed to get there as well as the time needed to find Ekrina's house. ^^ )