Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't mess with your geometry notes, kiddies.

Started by Anonymous, October 03, 2005, 08:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sanaudtys' eyes were still quite attracted to the glow. Actually -she saw things in it that they probably didn't see... Or, wait, it was quite possible they could. And if so, they saw a genocide of her people. Tall and angled, dressed in silks and placid and content, being sliced in two or enslaved. Saw children, gangly and a mixture of obtuse and acute angles raced about and screamed but were cut down before the warriors -clad in armor, stout and muscular.

"Ah.... So the battle lives on inside," she murmured, blinking slowly at the jewel and turning it slowly in her fingers.

It throbbed with life, it held a pulse and it was warm and seemed to soften slightly. It WAS alive. Yes. It was very much alive.

Sanaudtys turned to look at the food and smiled slightly at the two. "I thank you..." She murmured before taking a cup of water and taking a deep swig, breaking a piece of bread off and beginning to munch on it.

Anonymous

Titanol kept looking at it, but didn't see what was going on inside. He was a bit nonplussed by her comment, but he figured she probably saw something different than he did. He walked over to the large tray fo food and grabbed an apple off it, tearing into it rather barbarically. Titania rolled her eyes.

Titania: Damned testosterone. What is it with men?

Titanol: I don't know, but it's horribly attractive.

Titania picked up a piece of chocolate and took a bite of it like a civilized person.

Titanol: I hate preppy people.

Titania: Asshole.