Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Arrivals, New Adventures! (Open) | Cirque du Fantasma

Started by Hope, May 09, 2020, 02:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

General Information

This is a new thread branching off of Cirque Du Fantasma by @DragonSong (which is open, PM her to join). This thread is open to all Cirque members / characters, especially newer members or members who want to interact with a larger cast rather than focus on 1-2 person storylines. It will involve overarching Cirque plots that everyone can interact in. Please PM me before joining so we can briefly discuss how to incorporate you into the storyline. As we grow, I would love to include multiple NPCs who drive the plot, so let me know if you'd like to be an NPC.

I have high ambitions! As such, I'll need some help to grow this thread and include as many interactions and as interesting of plots as I would like to add. Please consider joining Cirque du Fantasma and RPing with me. Thanks!

Current Cast
(Again, PM @DragonSong and me to join)

Cirque Du Fantasma members:
Acadia Durast (tarot & fortune telling)

Other:
None

A Summary of Events & Plotty Talk
TBD

Hope

Acadia Durast wandered the circus fairgrounds, pausing as each act caught her eye. The various scents and music that drifted in the air sent a shiver of thrill down her spine. She was excited for the show later that night, but it was early yet, and she wanted to set the mood, maybe check out some of the side shows or find a new friend in the crowd.

There was another reason why Acadia was here.

She was a skilled tarot reader, and she often turned to her deck of cards when she was feeling a little lost in life. Recently, they had felt full of energy, almost buzzing with contained excitement. They had led her to this place, and after years of traveling alone, she harbored a secret hope of running away with the circus for herself.

Of course, it would take a lot of convincing. But if there was one thing Acadia was sure of, it was her own skill and practicality. She set out to find something to do.