Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For sale: puppy, naga, etc. etc. XD

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2006, 11:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a few character ideas I'm tossing around, but unfortunately usually I'm no good at coming up with them until after I've posted with them a time or two, and let them develop a bit on their own. XD;

Lesse, well - I also have Karlyle (his profile's in my sig), who I haven't gotten to use yet. Or rather, I replied to a thread that nobody else had, waited a little over a week and when the person never even logged onto the site, I deleted it. ^^; No point in waiting around weeks and weeks, so Kara's free.

Also have a naga that I think I'm going to stick in the labyrinths, or the desert, depending on what kind of snake I make him (don't see many female naga around. Hm...  ). Rather cranky thing, subdued, a bit lazy. Haven't thought of a name for him yet, though.

Next up, got a rather dramatic vampire with what seems to be a case of ADD by the name of Toby. XD; Sorry, no angsty gothy vamp here. ^^; He's rather upbeat and has a good sense of humor (he says you HAVE to have a good sense of humor when you've been as dead as long as he has been O.o; ).

Lastly, I've got a princess-sort (haven't figured out the details yet) named Drea (kidnapped princess-plot meybe? :D). She's quite the pretty thing, but rather awkward with people.

So yeah. If any of these strikes anyone's interest, let me know. :3 I'm up for starting a few more threads since I'm keeping up easily with the ones I already have.

Anonymous

I have --

No one open right now. Unless you need an a group of morally ambigous people for anything, in which case I have a nice little selections of loosely linked trios.

Rhindeer

Ahaha! I have a little misogenistic bastard named Keina who I was originally hired by a noble to kidnap a princess in Adela, actually, but...then other player vanished. >_> He basically does anything for money, because money is love. So, hey, if that's a sort of plot you were interested in, he's available! 8D

*coughs* >_> Then again, I'm probably hogging you, huh? Ahaha!

*skips off to post Rayu*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

A vampire with a possible case of ADD? I must see this character.

I've got a couple free characters (the Cyan siblings), some old characters that I could rejoin, or I could spawn a new one out of nothingness. I think I'll sleep on those decisions though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightcandle"A vampire with a possible case of ADD? I must see this character.

I've got a couple free characters (the Cyan siblings), some old characters that I could rejoin, or I could spawn a new one out of nothingness. I think I'll sleep on those decisions though.

Woo! Pick and choose, my dear. Pick and choose. Whoever you'd like to use is find with me. XD Toby will be happy for the company. I can start a thread, if you'd like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightcandle"A vampire with a possible case of ADD? I must see this character.

Started up a thread for him, if you or anyone else is interested. X3

http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2722

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Ahaha! I have a little misogenistic bastard named Keina who I was originally hired by a noble to kidnap a princess in Adela, actually, but...then other player vanished. >_> He basically does anything for money, because money is love. So, hey, if that's a sort of plot you were interested in, he's available! 8D

*coughs* >_> Then again, I'm probably hogging you, huh? Ahaha!

*skips off to post Rayu*

Woo! That sounds like fun to me!! :D And you're not hogging me. I'd probably be sitting here posting with myself if it weren't for you. XD; *cling* If you'd be up to doing that thread, I would love it~

Rhindeer

Yay! XD And I would love doing such a thread! *snugz!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Yay! XD And I would love doing such a thread! *snugz!*

Woot! :3 Would you like me to start up a thread then, or would you like to~?

Rhindeer

Oh, either way works fine for me! Did you have anything in mind?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Oh, either way works fine for me! Did you have anything in mind?

Mmn... Nothing in particular, but I could think something up if you don't have any ideas. It'd probably be just a typical set-up post, and I suppose I'd need to put her in a place that makes her accessable for kidnapping. XD;

Rhindeer

Aha! Yes, an accessable place would work best. XDD I could easily make a starter post if you prefer, but I won't be able to do that until around 5:30-ish, because I sadly have to run to class now. >__< So, if you feel inspired, you can go for it and start it up! Or, if you prefer, I can do it when I get back. I don't mind either way. XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Aha! Yes, an accessable place would work best. XDD I could easily make a starter post if you prefer, but I won't be able to do that until around 5:30-ish, because I sadly have to run to class now. >__< So, if you feel inspired, you can go for it and start it up! Or, if you prefer, I can do it when I get back. I don't mind either way. XD

Woo. Okay. I'm lazy (and I've made so many starter posts in the last few days that my starter-post-creativity has gone down the drain x_X; ) so I'll leave it up to you when you get back from class. XD; *snug!*

Rhindeer

No problemo! Then I shall get a thread up ASAP in...hmm...would she be more likely to be by the ocean, forest, city, or near the castle? XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"No problemo! Then I shall get a thread up ASAP in...hmm...would she be more likely to be by the ocean, forest, city, or near the castle? XD

Hmm... I dunno. Wherever you prefer, I suppose. I get the feeling she would like the ocean though. XD

Rhindeer

Alrighty, then! Ocean it is! *flounces off*

Rhindeer

Anonymous

I stole the vampire thread! Hopefully other people barge in, though, otherwise I have no idea what I'm doing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2743

I posted Keina!

WOOT! Replied. XD

Rhindeer

W00t! Replying! XD