Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ad Astra Per Aspera [M] [@MorningStar]

Started by wandering_giraffe, December 19, 2023, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering_giraffe

"Somewhere around 300 years..." she replied, eyeing her now empty bottle with distaste. She raised her hand to signal to the bartender for another bottle.
She adjusted her fur coat. A breeze was blowing through the tavern, and it was getting rather cold.
"Are you from here?" her crimson eyes were unabashedly studying him at this point, the alcohol breaking down any restraint.

MorningStar

His eyes widened imperceptibly at her revelation, and he pondered in hushed tones. "300 years, huh?" he inquired softly, concluding his own whiskey with a subtle nod. "You've certainly aged gracefully. You're quite the looker."

Anticipating the bartender's move to serve the woman, he gestured for two drinks, ensuring both their glasses were swiftly refilled. "This round's on me," he informed the bartender, picking up the second bottle for the woman.

"Adrian Styx," he introduced himself at last, extending a small smile, as if the weight of centuries had etched tales in his gaze.

wandering_giraffe

"Adrian Styx...where have I heard that last name before," she muttered to herself.

"My names Valerian. A true pleasure to meet you."
"Thanks for the drink, by the way," she offered a sly smile.
"What brings a respectable hunter like yourself to Zantaric?"

MorningStar

His smile, a subtle play of cunning charm, graced his lips as he lifted the glass of whisky to his mouth. Overhearing her quiet musings, he relished in the recognition, though the acknowledgment of his reputation fueled a cockiness that, in truth, he knew wasn't necessarily a point of pride.

"Well, you see," he began with a calculated pretense, "I've always wanted to share a drink with a beautiful woman. It seems I've finally found her."

While it wasn't untrue that he found her attractive, the words carried a veil concealing intentions far beyond the surface. The effects of alcohol may have loosened his inhibitions, but they hadn't dulled his caution. There were scores to settle, other vampires to pursue, and the awareness that the situation could sour at any moment hung in the air. Thus, he steered the conversation away from his true objectives, keeping his real goals shrouded in ambiguity for the time being.

wandering_giraffe

Despite herself, she felt a blush beginning to creep upon her cheeks.
No, this can't be happening...she was falling for him already.
"But you haven't answered my question, Adrian," she purred, inching closer to him.
"Why are you in Zantaric?"

MorningStar

Downing another shot of whiskey, he set the glass onto the bar with a resounding thud. Swiveling to meet the woman, a hint of desire flickering in his gaze, he locked eyes with her.

"Valerian," he murmured, his voice carrying a subtle tone, as his hand found its place on her leg. "I came here for business, a bit of pleasure, and it seems work is done for the night."

wandering_giraffe

All Adrian did was place his hand on her leg but his touch was electric and it...it did something to her.
If she hadn't fed already that night she would have attacked him right then. But she had, but desire was beginning to course through her veins...but not a blood desire...a desire for Adrian.
"Well then what are we waiting for?" She whispered.

MorningStar

He couldn't fathom he was on the verge of such a decision, yet the whiskey's influence had taken hold, and in that moment, desire overwhelmed him. The craving for the touch of a woman eclipsed any lingering thoughts of combat or vengeance.

Yet, even in this intimate pursuit, he saw an opportunity. If she continued to let her guard down around him, perhaps he could glean valuable information about those responsible for the massacre of his family.

Shooting her a sly grin, he settled the tab at the bar, rose to his feet, and extended a hand towards her. "Come with me," he whispered, a hunger evident in his gaze.

wandering_giraffe

She did not miss the sky grin he shot her. Well two could play at that game. She smirked, rising to her feet as well and taking his hand.
"Lead the way, Adrian."

MorningStar

He clasped her hand in his, leading her out of the bustling tavern and through the winding streets until they found themselves in a vacant, dimly lit alleyway. The setting eerily mirrored the place of their initial encounter, though his intentions with her tonight diverged significantly from the previous night.

Pressing her against the cold, unyielding wall, his eyes assessed her with an evident hunger before he leaned in, savoring the taste of her lips with his own.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian felt his lips on hers and she lost any restraint, kissing him back hungrily and putting one hand on the back of his neck.
A primal growl emitted from her. 

MorningStar

A vampire hunter and a vampire, succumbing to an irresistible desire, found themselves in the depths of a dark alleyway. The thought of what his ancestors would think lingered, but in the throes of passion, he cast caution to the wind.

Her pale skin gleamed under the moonlight, her soft curves and luscious lips a potent temptation. Careening into the depths of desire, he broke free from her lips. His own trailed along her neck, one hand boldly exploring beneath her pants, while the other skillfully undid his belt.

wandering_giraffe

A moan escaped her lips. God, he was so good at what he was doing, a lustful haze enveloping the both of them.
An ache was beginning to form in her core, and spread outward.
She grabbed at him as if she would lose him in a moment.

MorningStar

Her touch ignited primal instincts within him, prompting him to lift her legs from underneath her, holding her against the cold brick wall with his strong arms.

With his belt and zipper no longer in the equation, he surrendered himself entirely to her, sliding into her with a soft moan, fucking her mercilessly.

wandering_giraffe

She clenched around him, every thrust sending her closer to climax.
"Fuck, don't stop," she breathed, practically becoming clay in his hands.

MorningStar

She was igniting a fervor within him. Grasping her hips, he thrust with an insatiable passion, the rhythmic sound of their skin meeting resonating against the brick and cobblestone of the alley. Emitting a low growl, he decided to escalate the risk.

"Drink me," he urged, his voice bordering on command, as he offered his neck to the seductress, intertwining the realms of pleasure and danger.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian could feel her fangs lengthening. Why did she care about this mortal so much? Normally she'd already be ripping their neck out...but something was different with this hunter.
"You don't understand," she gasped, "I...oh fuck...I can't control it!"
But then lust gave way to a darker desire as she grabbed his head with one hand and turned it to the side, latching onto his neck and drinking, two different kinds of pleasure rolling over her.

MorningStar

Her fangs digging into his neck made him somewhat lightheaded, but also made him starving for her. So, be gripped her thighs tighter, and completely ravaged her in the throes of passion - ensuring a night she wouldn't forget for another 300 years.

His breathing intensified as he continued, the pressure building up as he felt he was about to reach the peak.

wandering_giraffe

She hungrily drank, a small voice in her head yelling at her to stop. She very reluctantly removed her fangs from his neck.
"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" She cried out. She lapped at his neck for a few more seconds before she explosively climaxed, her eyes rolling back and her tongue greedily licking at his neck.

MorningStar

She moaned in ecstasy, her release echoing the pleasure he felt from her. In the midst of her climax, he, too, reached his peak, releasing with extreme intensity.

"Gods," he whispered under his heavy breath, a playful smile subtle on his lips.

Gently, he lowered her back to the ground, allowing himself a moment to regain composure