Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ad Astra Per Aspera [M] [@MorningStar]

Started by wandering_giraffe, December 19, 2023, 06:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering_giraffe

Valerian froze for all of two seconds, before reaching up and pulling Adrian down onto the ground and deepening the kiss.

MorningStar

Her assertive demeanor took him by surprise, although he shouldn't have been, considering vampires, particularly women like her, often exuded confidence. Yet, he did not mind it. In truth, he fucking loved it.

Responding to her hunger, he surrendered willingly, lowering himself to the ground with his back on the grass. He drew her on top of him, one hand tenderly cradling her cheek as their lips met. Simultaneously, his other hand eagerly gripped her thigh, aching for the intimate connection that only fueled their shared desire.

wandering_giraffe

She found herself on top of Adrian, pressing her lips against his, one hand gently threading through his hair, and her other hand tracing teasingly down his side.
She could feel herself growing more aroused by the second.
She had fallen so hard for this man, at this point, even through their passion, she hoped they would both survive the next couple of days.

MorningStar

Breaking away from the kiss for a fleeting moment, he flashed her a mischievous smile before their lips rejoined. Skillfully, his hand slipped into her coat, deftly unbuttoning her top with one hand, revealing her to the moonlit sky. Meanwhile, his other hand skillfully worked on his belt.

"Care to lend a hand?" he whispered playfully between breaths, inviting her to assist in shedding the layers.

wandering_giraffe

Something happened to Valerian in the space of a minute.
The something being that she had her fangs again. Her hearing increased. Adrian's blood was so tempting, pulsing and throbbing, begging her to just rip him open so she could feed...not again...she'd kill him this time.

She assisted Adrian with the shedding of both their clothes.
"Adrian...if I lose control this time, you'll have to stop me, I don't want to kill you."

MorningStar

The air chilled but his body radiated warmth, and with each layer of clothing shed, the temperature in him only seemed to escalate. Under the moonlit sky, they were soon completely exposed, and everything he saw in her - everything - he cherished.

As his lips traced her neck and her words reached him, his skilled hand explored between her legs. Whispering into her ear, he uttered, "I trust you," before intimately sliding himself into her.

wandering_giraffe

Something about Adrien just made Valerian so aroused...so when he touched her between her legs she lost it, desperately grabbing at him, trying to reach his neck. She needed to feed. She needed his blood. She kept control enough to expose his neck and then she was gone, hungrily sucking.
"Don't move," she growled.
Even if he wanted to get away he wouldn't be able to, she had him in a vice like grip.

MorningStar

He melded with her, their connection both forbidden and irresistible. Her fangs sank into him, a dance of ecstasy and taboo that defied every instinct. His blood pulsed in response, a dark motivation that fueled their impassioned union. Yet, amidst the intoxicating embrace, he recognized the perilous edge they teetered upon. To yield further would render him lifeless.

Summoning an unexpected surge of strength, he seized control, wresting her away from his neck and repositioning her on her stomach. Their bodies collided in a frenzy, the night bearing witness to their tumultuous encounter. The rhythmic echo of their desires intertwined with the night air, her backside bouncing against his waist as he mercilessly thrust into her.

"You indulged too much," he murmured, his hunger matching the intensity of their connection. "Now, it's my turn."

wandering_giraffe

Valerian had turned into a monster in every sense of the word, desperately trying to suck his blood out. It wasn't personal. She was a vampire and there was a full moon, making her more feral than normal. She was so close...then she felt herself being forced away from his neck. Normally she was the one in control, and now, she was the one being controlled, Adrian was calling the shots now.
Valerian found that extremely hot. She'd never had a man dominate her in this way before. She loved it.
She found herself clay in his capable hands, moaning in pleasure.
"Don't stop," she breathed, blood still dripping from her mouth.

MorningStar

The ecstasy painted across her face, mingled with his own blood dripping down her chines , ignited an untamed fervor within him. He seized her hips with a potent grip, finding equilibrium as he engaged in an intense, primal rhythm from behind.

As their connection deepened, he transitioned his hold, securing her arms behind her back. Lifting her until her back rested against his chest, he explored her form with a possessive touch. One hand tenderly caressed her breasts while the other cradled her face, a single finger delicately slipping into her parted lips.

"You're so fucking sexy," he nearly grunted as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his peak.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian was lost in Adrian, feeling so full of him, thinking of nothing but him.
Every action he did, she felt with the senses of one hundred humans, her senses heightened from the feeding.
She was so close to that delicious edge...
"Adrian!" She half moaned, half screamed in pleasure, every touch of his sending electric waves of sensual bliss shooting throughout her.
"I'm getting close," she was barely able to say, she was so close to the edge.

MorningStar

Her words ignited an intense fire within him, propelling him to thrust harder and faster until he teetered on the edge of climax.

"Let go for me, baby," he whispered in her ear, his movements maintaining a feral rhythm. "With me," he corrected, a shared climax on the horizon.

A hand gently cradled her cheek, guiding her head back for a passionate kiss. In the fervor of their connection, he felt the exquisite sensation of her teeth and fangs sinking into his bottom lip, the culmination of their shared ecstasy as he erupted completely.

wandering_giraffe

As soon as he whispered those long awaited words in her ear, she was gone, propelled over the edge by Adrian.
Her mouth met his, and as they climaxed together she half sucked half bit into his bottom lip, moaning into his mouth. She went completely limp in the afterglow of their intense fervor, legs shaking, eyes rolled back in bliss.
"Fuck...Adrian...gods above," she breathed, her mind still trying to catch up. She took a deep breath.
"You're truly the sexiest man I've ever met," she whispered into his ear.

MorningStar

Adrian's smile held a touch of triumph in response to her compliment. "You're not bad yourself" he smoothly replied, shifting off her and reclining beside her.

Running a finger through her hair, he traced her cheek with gentle caresses. Adjusting his position, he pulled her into a tender spooning embrace from behind, the lingering warmth of their shared passion still radiating from his body.

"I think I'll keep you," he whispered, the words carrying a subtle promise in the quiet intimacy of the moment.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian actually smiled: a warm, sincere, trusting smile.
When had she ever let a man hold her like this without literally tearing him apart afterwards? Adrian was her first in a lot of ways...he had survived her feeding on him twice.
She trustingly nuzzled into his muscled chest.
"I think I'll let you," she whispered back, for the first time in her 300+ years of life, comfortable and completely trusting of the man holding her.

MorningStar

Adrian cradled Valerian in his arms under the canvas of the night sky, a cocoon of warmth and protection enveloping them. The intimacy between them was palpable, their shared connection and affection forming an unspoken bond that transcended the need for words. As the night unfolded, the lure of the tent seemed to fade away, replaced by the serenity of the moonlit surroundings.

Under the celestial canopy, the two found solace in each other's embrace, the gentle rustle of the night breeze the only accompaniment to their shared tranquility. The hours slipped away unnoticed, and before they knew it, the soft hues of dawn began to herald the approaching sunrise.

Adrian stirred from his slumber, a subtle smile playing on his lips as he beheld Valerian still nestled in his arms. The first light of the morning painted the horizon, casting a warm glow over the landscape. Content and unwilling to disturb the peaceful tableau, they lingered beneath the sky, savoring the stolen moments before the world fully awakened.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian woke up slowly, remembering the events of last night. She smiled, wishing this moment between them would never end. She softly turned in his grasp so she was facing him.
"Adrian," she whispered, "we've got to get going."

MorningStar

He responded with a smile, the rising sun temporarily blinding him as his focus remained solely on her. He kissed her, the embrace delicate yet brimming with passion, before pulling away and nodding in agreement.

"You made it sore," he quipped with a playful smirk while rising to his feet. He scanned the area for the clothes they had shed the night before.

wandering_giraffe

Valerian laughed at Adrian's quip, retrieving their clothes and handing Adrian's to him.
"Once we have breakfast we should probably go, the coven is close-ish...how should we go about getting in?"

MorningStar

Adrian swiftly dons his attire as the first rays of the sun pierce the horizon. With the urgency of plotting their next move, they huddle closer to discuss infiltrating the coven. Adrian, aware of the risks, reveals a plan.

"I can employ my dark arts to conceal our scent, shielding us from detection until we breach their territory. However, once inside, we'll be vulnerable, and the danger intensifies - as you well know," he explains. "However, I've never used these arts to aid a vampire before - only against one - so the effects might be painful, at least temporarily."

He swung his bag over his shoulder, casting her a worried look. "Alternatively," he asserted, "you guide me, then leave. I don't want anything to happen to you. If anything happened, it would be... inconvenient."

Adrian sighed in disbelief, grappling with the irony that he had shared an intimate night with her but found it challenging to express his emotions the following morning.