Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hek-Akiz in a dress.

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2006, 02:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Because he saw Beatrids boobs, when she finds out... She'll throw him in this.. and he'll prance around for her because he's just that good (he has to wear a teddy under it x___x) I might colour it... one day >_>;

that hand sucks... But I was drawing on the train at seven fifty in the morning so XP

Anonymous

DRACO. OH MY GOD, DRACO. THAT IS JUST... WONDERFUL AND MAGICAL AND I'M GONNA HOLD IT CLOSE TO MY HEART LIKE THE ONE-LEGGED PUPPY THAT SAVED MY MOTHER FROM A HOUSE FIRE AND... I'M AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. GET SPOOKY TO COLOR THE DRESS PINK RIGHT NOW. :'D The earrings... THE EARRINGSSSSS! *rolls*

...I still can't stop thinking about how hilarious it is that you can put Hek in a dress without him killing you and not Beatrid. :|

Goldie

OMG!!!!!!  That's the funniest thing EVER!!

XDDD  now I don't have to wait to see him in the dress that Beatrid so rightly threatened to put on him!!!

XDDDD  *dies*

Anonymous

*cackles* Muaahahaha... Fear my brain at eight in the morning!! with.. help and yes... the dress will be pink... and so will his heels and stockings.

Goldie

hehehehehehehe

I think there was mention of pink lacey panties too ^o^  that might be a nice extra drawing XDDDDD

Anonymous

I only have one thing to say:

YES.

Anonymous

ROFL.

Punishment? I THINK YES.

Anonymous

And you know what? I think he'd still attract girls, even if he was in a dress ;)

Goldie

damn straight!  he's attracting ME in a dress!

XDDDDDD

*GLOMP*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"And you know what? I think he'd still attract girls, even if he was in a dress ;)

Are you kidding? He'd probably attract more girls <strike>like me</strike> in that dress!!

Goldie

NO!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

*hugs protectively*

No touchy!

Anonymous

Hek: *cuddles Gold and goes to cuddle Silverstrings and goes to cuddle Gold again*

... He loves all of you 8D How about you're all his pets!?
*brilliant* Now, I need to draw him all sexy like and showing off his thigh in that dress *nods*

Goldie

B...b.....b...bu....but.....

I wanna have him all *hic*  to myself!  *hicsob*

>_>

Anonymous

Hek: *pets Gold*

... >_> I dunno, you'll have to fight over him! But watch out for Beatrid! We all know she's madly in love with him and will kick your bootys if you try and steal him away from her!

*big wide evil grin*

*is currently attempting to draw him all sexy-like showing off his thigh.*

Goldie

Beatrid don't have NOTHIN' on Katie the Gold Monster!!!!

BWAHAHa!

......>_> I'm going to die.............really........she'll kill me........

and I am NOT selfish!!!!  no da!

Anonymous

8D

But! I will protect you from Beatrid, because she'd probably kick heks ass too which makes him pretty worthless. >_>

Goldie

then we can hide in fear together!

*sigh*  so romantic......

Anonymous

Hmmmm... *creeps away*