Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Weird 7 year old needs parents!

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2006, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Maybe a pirate or something? Sorry, getting ahead of myself.

SHe's named Cani, her longer names in my siggie. She's 7, and is weird. She has bright orange eyes, and silver hair. Other then that, she looks like a regualr 7 years old. Now, her magic... It's... Different. She has 2 powers, weather, and emotions. She can control the weather, which sorta goes with her first power. The emotions. Her magic's very powerful, but her emotions control it, so she is very bland most of the time. She has a cold face up, and speaks with bigger words then you'd expect a 7 year old to.

Anyway, she loves animals and rain, lotsa rain, but other then that, she hates everybody else. She's in the orphanage, her stat page is in my siggie, though it's not very good. Any ideas, if someone wants to adopt her, or maybe some stray comes and she takes it in or soemthing, I donno. Any ideas, takers?

Anonymous

:D I have a character who would take her. I've been plotting him for a week or two now though his stats page isn't up yet. He's not... uh... a typical parent-type... ^^;; He'd want her in order to take her under his wing as he's prone to having soft spots for out-cast children. I can either type up his stat-page for you, or just toss him over if you're interested. :D;

Anonymous

I'd be intersted! Either
way, doesn't matter. Guess I should go post her now then. xD

Anonymous

XD Go for it~ Just lemme know where the post is when you're done. <3

Anonymous

I will, don't worry. it'll be in the Orphange, just need to get it up. xP

Anonymous

Mind if I join the thread, just to annoy your characters? I'm offering my ten year old, hybrid, petite orphan with incredible balance.

Anonymous

I have no objections if Mona doesn't. ^_^

Anonymous

So sorry!!!! I was busy, and I had to go to camp! I don't mind at all. I'll get it set up right now.