Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pictures I've drawn (this week)

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2006, 08:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

<--You probably don't know these people. These are some of my good friends from Keiichi Anime Forever. (The AkiraKorimia one is me. ^-^ Just thought I'd point that out.)

That's all I have for right nyaw (nyaw=now).

Anonymous

Wow, I wish I could draw like that, heh.

I kinda like the first one, but the second one contains irresistably cute characters, lol.

Anonymous

That's my style--cute and irresistable...as well as slightly violent.

Anonymous

I like the shading in the first one, it's the purtiness +5. Though, I thought the female in the picture had some kind of funky headdress on before I realized that it was a firecracker/explosion/etc. XD

I'm afraid I'm also under the sway of the cuteness of the second picture's characters. I almost want to pet them or go into Great Aunt Myrtle mode and pinch their cheecks.

Anonymous

Word, I like both pics and like billy the b said, I too wish I could draw like that.

However, I may be willing enough to draw like that on a tablet....though it most likely will turn out craplike.

Good job! and draw more!

Anonymous

Thank you, everyone! ^-^

And I was wondering if anyone else would think that that firework would look like a hair/head-something. XD

Goldie

I thought that too XD  but actually I just thought it was her hair...because my initial impression was a sasuke, naruto, sakura mix XDD  and in that case the hair complex would have worked!

^^;;

but the second one is really cute ^_^ It makes me want to steal all of their heads and add them to my wall!