Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aww, Tarlaka cuddles. ^_^-

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2006, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It's Tarlaka! Who is wingless because I didn't want to draw them! (not that it makes much of a difference 8D) And Rhi's little boy character Nathen. <3 so cute. XD
And so highly out of character for Tarlaka, but, the little guy just melts her cold cold stone heart. Also, note she's in a dress, yet another thing very out of character for her... Also, they're napping on grass.. 8D

Rhindeer

I still can't stop staring... o____o

Just so you know.

*starestarestare*

I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. O___O
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

that is what I call FALSE ADVERTISING Miss Draco!

I mean...c'mon...she actually looks nice and...heaven forbid... motherly  *le gasp*

and I love it!  It's a beautiful picture ^_^  If only she was always that sweet....

Anonymous

*grin* She can act like that!
It's when she's around full-grown males that makes her wish to pluck out their eyes.

All she needs are hugs! >_> from a cute four year old.

Anonymous

Awwww

Thats awesome. Truly...wow

Anonymous

The expressions! Tarlaka looks absolutely smitten with little Nethan, and Nethan looks so content (actually, I can imagine him snoring at any time now, heh heh).

I'm ten seconds away from printing that picture out and pasting it up on my wall so I can wake up every morning, go 'Aaawww the cuteness' and then feel an overwhelming desire to go back to sleep.

The printer here sucks though... ah well your art is safe for now Draco XD

Anonymous

QuoteThe expressions! Tarlaka looks absolutely smitten with little Nethan, and Nethan looks so content (actually, I can imagine him snoring at any time now, heh heh).

I'm ten seconds away from printing that picture out and pasting it up on my wall so I can wake up every morning, go 'Aaawww the cuteness' and then feel an overwhelming desire to go back to sleep.

The printer here sucks though... ah well your art is safe for now Draco XD

Mwahahaha, The cuteness will eat your heart.

I feel an overwhelming urge to go back to sleep no matter when I wake up or what I first look at... It's usually stronger when my alarm clock wakes me up or it's the first thing I see >_>

Don't you mean you're safe because now you won't want to flop over and go back to sleep? 8D

Goldie

Draco...you should seriously think about selling some of you artwork or something!  Or offering commissions to make mula and such!

And then...I could officially say that "I knew that artist when....."  XDD

Anonymous

Hee hee hee, you make me blush! I'm not that good. And I actually don't draw all that often... And I have -noooo- idea how commissions work XDDD other than "You pay for a drawing" >_>;

Goldie

is there anything else to it?  O_o  well...I guess it's drawing OTHER peoples stuff....which is probably a lot harder than drawing on a whim for yourself....

hmmm.....interesting.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Don't you mean you're safe because now you won't want to flop over and go back to sleep? 8D

Just a smidgeon, lol. I've made an art form out of the whole 'roll over, strike alarm clock and go back to sleep' move. There has also been many a day where I'll get out of bed, get dressed and all that other morning etc. and proceed to go back to sleep until I need to get my booty out the door and go to work.