Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Another Want Ad

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2006, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Stretching  myself thin on this board?  Nah.

Would like: A magic user or two willing to subject themselves to adventure/betrayal plot.

The idea: See this character Aristide I've got?  Assassin who specializes in killing magic users.  Works for a secret organization.  What I'd like is a magic user or two who can have "big secret" said secret society would like to have proof of/steal/be led to, and said magic user(s) begin the plot imprisoned in Connlaoth.  Big Jail Break ensues with Aristide appearing the hero and conducting them to safety.  Some sort of adventure begins (the nature of which is up to debate).  Whether Aristide ever gets what he wants or not is dependent on where things go from there.  This is not a case of "I want to kill characters!" because I don't intend to, despite the character's nature.  I'm interested in group dynamic and intrigue, and happen to have a plan for beginning a thread in a fairly logical manner.

Takers?

Anonymous

What about my girl Mona? She's in my siggie. Sorry she's not done, but she might work.

Anonymous

Fantastic!  I'd like to snag another person if possible, but if you'd like we can go ahead and begin--I always jump the gun on things like this.  We can cajole someone else into joining, surely.

In short: shall we wait for someone else or begin, and if the latter, would you like to post or would you like me to?

Anonymous

How about we start now, and if we need someone else, we can con someone into it? I wanna start now to. xD And you can start, since I don't know excatly where you'd like me, and what you'd like me doing. You can say what she was doing at first and g-mode her a bit, if you want, at the begining.  :D  :twisted:

Anonymous

Oi, I hate railroading people.  I'll go ahead and post, but I've got a question--as we're going to be switching settings fairly rapidly, shall we pick a neutral place and do the whole thing there or shall we hop from setting to setting?  The latter might grab us people as room allows for them; the former is simpler.

Anonymous

I'm thinking we should hop, just because that way we get people, and we also are doing something interesting, even if it's a bit confusing. -nods and dances-

Anonymous

<_< I know we're supposed to be getting a different plot started, but I actually have multiple sets of characters I could use for this. If you'd rather I not jump in here, that's cool too.

Anonymous

Hey that's cool! I think we wanted 2 people for it, so you can come be my poor Mona's Alie. xD But lets ask wonderful RAidho.

Anonymous

I am all about the awesomeness of more people!  Rawk!

Anonymous

-giggles- Then lets start now! WHere, how, and who?

Anonymous

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/ ... 9400#29400

Bam!  There it is.  Vague since I don't know who Silv is using.  And not as cool as I'd hoped.  But there, nonetheless!

Anonymous

Check check! It's quite good! I'll post as Mona. Say she got caught, or something. But, is she in the cell next to him, with him, or oppisitie, and where are they going after they get out?

Anonymous

Opposite.  I'm hoping Silv's character is also there.  And: I, the player, have not thought that far!  I assure you, by the time we get to it, Aristide will know.

Anonymous

Okay! I'll post now.

Anonymous

Silv is debating using a set of three characters, if that would be alright. If not, I'ill just have to pick one.

Anonymous

Do it!  Use them all.

O_o

This is going to be so unwieldy.  But it'll be cool.

Anonymous

-poke- You should use 1. -dances away-

Anonymous

Moo! I will use all three! Tomorrow, or, more accurately, later this morning. After I've gotten some sleep. Bwaha!

Anonymous

-goes and sulks- Fine, you win this round. But the next round will be mine! -just had 4 cup of sugar- XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Anonymous

But first, should each be in a separate cell? And where would the cells be?