Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A war looms...

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2006, 08:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Heya. Anybody wanna join in a mass amount of riots and political scheming, hopefully leading to war with Connolaoth and Serendipity?

Or, would you like to try to prevent it?

The sequal to Stormy Interloper (which never finished) is up, with interesting results. Post! Pretty please?

Anonymous

I've got a character or two I would throw at this.  The more fun (and effective) one is sadly occupied (but if the other thread fails he'd totally pop up).  I do have some trepidation.  War plots generally need approval, as they are, by nature, world-altering.  Have you gotten said approval, and what're your intentions for the plot, mood-wise?

Anonymous

At the moment, its unsure if the war will actually happen, I'm seeing what other people do.

If people want to actually have a war, I'll seek out approval.

Goldie

why is it always serendipity!?!?!

WHY CRUEL WORLD WHY!?!?!?!

*pats Fenway*

I think it'd be fun >_>  and since Fen is the king, and my mage Chailyn is there...I'd be opposing I suppose XD

and I would post in the SI sequel...but...Tobre kind of got pwnd...and weather mages without weaknesses push me away >_>

Anonymous

No no, the Ezel Berbel is the direct sequal. Shango has vanished, for the time being.

Ezel is your FWIEND.

As for serendipity...well, they are closest, and they are the only country that seems to be able to rival Connolaoth in power.

Anonymous

*pats Gold*

It's going to be alright. I feel your pain. Connlaoth's had a sign that says 'I aggro on everything!!' over it's head since it's creation...sort of.

Guess I'll have to take on this thread from a hawk's eye view, to see if anything happens. Or IS going to happen to Connlaoth XD Guess I better ready those old boom-sticks now, just in case.

Anonymous

Dear gods. >_< what is with you people and war? I don't find it very fun and since i have a mordecai in Connlaoth it looks like i'll get dragged in *le siiiigh* Good thing he dosn't fight or i'd be completely screwed 8D

Just... -_- The main thing at hand better not be "RAWR! war on Serendipity! It's fun! all the cool people are doing it!" because that's getting annoying.

Rhindeer

Heeey, Draco...if Hek got dragged in it'd be the perfect opportunity for him to have his freak out. *grins*

Bwahahah...well, if a war happens...Connlaoth better watch out. XP Adela is Serendipity's long-time ally, and they have a larger army than Serendipity (they've always been a power house, yay Akkiel). So...>_> *pets Gold* Yuri would have Serendipity's back. XDDD

I think that I'll do like Nighty and we can all just see what happens, if it actually starts to lead to war. See, the main problem with the other ideas proposing war was that it was just a random "HEY! Let's have a war!" but there was no build up toward that war. I think if this whole plot builds up naturally and plausibly and leads to a war, there's really no reason why there shouldn't be one if it works. And I think it can be fun if handled the right way. ^_^ Like, if the whole thing isn't just fighting, but other elements at play, too. <3

So I say we just see where it goes. If it leads to a war, sure! If it's opposed and the plans are squashed...well, there's that, too!

That's my opinion. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oh good, another country is moving.

Everything according to pl...I mean, aw man. We could SO TOTALLY LOSE.

MWAHAHAHHAHA.

But you need to post in my thread in Reajh...

Goldie

OMG!  I just realized that I'd be fighting myself O_o  I have two characters in Connlaoth who would be dragged into this battle as well as my two characters in Serendipity ._.

And YAY for Adela!  *GLOMPS YURI*  Fenway will need all the help he can get!  Although he lived through the last seige, things definitely weren't pretty.

And question....I'm probably the last to get th memo...but is Mina officially dead?  Like, not just disappeared?  And Vai?  ;_;  I miss them lots

Rhindeer

Hahaha, I'd be fighting myself a lot...I have Beatrid in Connlaoth and a bunch of characters in Adela who would be dragged in. XD I have some characters in Serendipity, but one's a petty thief so I doubt he'd care and the other is a shy demon...but...YAY for fighting yourself! XDD

Oh, and yeah, Mina is really, really dead. According to her player (Lady Dread), she committed suicide and Nakaris probably found her or saw it happen (that's what I'm assuming ^_^). Vai...she's around still (Lady Dread miiiight come back one day) but...out of commission still. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hey, I forgot, does Connolaoth have a king?

Rhindeer

Hm, no. It has a Matron, though! Jinny Maverikko! She's in charge!

Goldie

Nope, they have the Matron! Go to "Information" to read up info on the kingdoms!

Anonymous

So, is anybody gonna post in the thread I established, or should I just make an angry mob war post already?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RentCavalier"Hey, I forgot, does Connolaoth have a king?

You know what this means?

It means I need to have Jinny make an appearance somewhere in Connlaoth wearing a skirt and/or a low-cut top XD j/k It means (third time's the charm) that Rent needs to hie himself here and absorb a little information about Connlaoth XD

(Oh, and for the record, Jinny is not looking to give Connlaoth a Patron anytime soon XD)

If I could though, might I suggest a soft-reset for the thread? While I love the intrigue and whatnot - Connlaoth does very muchso have a ruler and the people know it. So Ezel's first step would have to be causing a civil war in Connlaoth to oust Jinny, if anything. Personally, I don't have a problem with having a civil war, my issue is with your post assuming that there's no ruler XD

Anonymous

Ezel isn't planning to lead a bunch of peasants over to Serendipity, is he? That sounds a bit...insane.

Anonymous

Ezel isn't comquoring Connolaoth, he's gathering support to attack Serendpipity.

Since a great deal of Reajh was badly damaged in Shango's attack, the place is in a state of chaos. Now that everyone thinks Serendipity did it, if the rest of the Nobles and the Matron refuse to go to war, it will be viewed as an act of cowardice.

Add that to the fact that Ezel is a smart, good-looking, charismatic man who the people adore and trust, and you have a force to be reckoned with. He could overthrow the Matron out of pure influence, if he wanted to.

That's the situation he's built. His army won't neccessarily be the peasents, but he's letting them arm themselves so that, if the rest of the aristocracy refuses his plan, he can...make them...change their minds.

Why he wants a war that Connolaoth CAN'T win, however, is a secret...