Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lotsa Free Charries! Come Grab Some!!

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2006, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yes, it's that time again...I have random charries open!!

Aoi and Adi - These two chickies are fox people, meaning they have fox ears and a tail, but randomly, they have human ears too. Aoi is a dancer, but not in the conventional sense. She dances with her whip and two katana-style blades, and it's really a sight to see! She can also put these skills to use off the stage, but doesn't often. Her little sidekick Adi is attatched to her, looking up to her as a big sister. She can, strangely enough, raise zombies, and also create them from random severed body parts...she's sort of like a cute Dr. Frakenstein! Aoi likes to keep her true, goofy feelings hidden behind an aloof mask, meanwhile Adi is friendly, but very protective of Aoi if any man seems to have interest in her. ^^;; Tis cute...in a sort of scary way if she sics her zombies on some poor unfortunate dude...

Blade - Ah yes, Shadow Walker's half bro! He used to be a demon in the form of a wolf, but due to random circumstances, he is now human looking and half demon! He has long white hair that falls to about mid back, and it is thick like a wolf's pelt. He's got crimson eyes, and lots of nasty black scars all over his tan skin, from escaping from hell. He's got a pretty sarcastic personality, but is randomly curious abou things, and he loves to fight. The inside of his mouth is black, and he can still breath fire like his true form, so watch out! He doesn't have wolfie ears or tail or anything, sadly...*pets his hair instead*

Bob - Um...He's sort of hard to explain, lol. Bob is this really tall (like 7 foot tall) creature that was created by some strange sadistic man back in the day. He's got two toned eyes, a broken obsidian horn in the middle of his forehead, black bat wings that are tattered and broken but can somehow still fly, a really emaciated looking body covered in self inflicted (and master inflicted) scars that say 'bad', really big pointed teeth, huge clawed hands, and a wardrobe made entirely of belts. Did I happen to mention he is the nicest, most clueless creature alive?? He is very curious and loves to make friends, and wouldn't hurt a fly...unless that fly happened to be trying to kill one of these rare friends of his. Definately a gentle giant, and great fun!

Maelthra and Waelin - These two are my gargoyles-turned-real. Their 'Father' as they call him is a drow who specializes in summoning magick, and he turned two gargoyle statues alive. Maelthra first, Waelin a few years after. Of course, the two of them are cute as can be, with Maelthra always in cute little ruffly dresses, only her tail, feet, and wings showing she isn't human. She is perfect to her Father, unable to truly love, sort of like a living doll of sorts, but with plenty of spunk and energy. She can summon dragons that she has met and befriended using her flute. Waelin, on the other hand, is flawed, with her emotions being true. She's also not as good with her flute, for she has the imperfections of humanity where Maelthra doesn't as much. She ran away from home two years ago, and dresses like a boy. She too has the tail, wings, and feet like Maelthra. Maelthra is currently trying to find her father, and Waelin is...just wandering, lol.

Drejan - My newbie ice spirit! Drejan used to be human, but when he died, he was turned into a spirit of ice. He can't remember any of his past, but does know he was human at one time. There is no guide book on how to be a spirit though, especially one with powers, and he made a grave error. He did not use his ice powers for too long, and they turned inward, making him incapable of touch without freezing whatever touches his bare flesh. So now, he is wrapped up in strips of cloth that he wrote special runes on the inside of so that they won't freeze as well. He's laid back, and quite the hottie (like Blade! *petpet*) with dark skin, short silver-white hair, and ice blue eyes. He likes companionship, but hates to be reminded that he can't touch things with his bare skin anymore. I think he's searching for a way to cure himself, though he wouldn't say so openly.

Padca Heis - Again, here he is! My wish granter. This guy has dark skin, short blonde hair, and gray-blue eyes. He is in possession of a magick comb (sounds dorky I know) that can be transformed into anything the imagination can dream up. He uses this comb to make people's wishes and dreams come true...for a pretty hefty price. He's a weird guy though. He's polite, but hates to be touched, covering everything but his head with clothes. His cool and calm demeanor can be broken pretty easily, showing him to be a man very willing to curse if necessary, hehe. He's pretty brand spankin new, so somebody, try him out! Oh...and there's a high possibility that he is gay! ^^;;

Nicholas Westwind - Not a man. I know, her name is Nicholas, but then again...she is an uber tomboy. She wears kind of revealing clothes, ironically enough, but that's not why she wears them. They are tight to stay out of the way, and cut in the right places to keep her cool. She is a beast hunter and trapper, and there is no creature she won't take on! Well, that she'll admit anyway. She rides her faithful horse Prince, with her two hunting dogs Wolf and Bear at her side, and even a scouting hawk named...Hawk. Ok, so she's not very original! But in any case, she's spunky and trusts her own abilities with her bow and arrows, and two hand axes. She travels from town to town, exterminating or trapping any troublesome creatures for a price.

And that's all! Now off to go pimp out my assassins...heheeh....

Have fun! I'm pretty much open for any plots anywhere, so go for it peeps!

Anonymous

I claim Nicholas! ^^ Or rather Jo does, another girl with a dude name! *real name is Johanna*

Jo: *glomps Nicholas* Heya! ^^

Rhindeer

Aidan claims Blade! XDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

If Bob is willing to set foot in Necromantia, Ayiana claims him! Because clueless people should meet other clueless people1

Anonymous

Ezel Belber may have a use for Drejan, so I'll claim him. You never know when you could use ice magic on your side.

Anonymous

ClaimedClaimedClaimed!

Bwahahaha! *shoos charries out into the world*

Bob would most definately fly his random way into Necromantia! Where should I post?

Aaaand...I dunno. First off, hehe, I try to stay away from big plotty craziness like wars, and secondly, I doubt Drejan would be interested in getting himself tied up in that mess.
Sorry, I don't think I want to put him with Ezel Belber. ^^;;

Anonymous

Darn.

Aw well, I'll just leave this batch be, and take my pickings next time there's a character auction.

Someday, a gender-changing plant monster will become mine!

Anonymous

Lmao! A...gender changing plant monster??

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Aaaaalrighty then! *pokes Bob in that general direction*

Anonymous

Has anyone nicked Blade yet? :p

Anonymous

Ah, yesh, Small Wonder snagged him *nods* Sorry! ^^;;

Anonymous

*brings out the pitchfork*

Ah well...there's always next time. Fancy doing a vampire RP?

*puts away pitchfork and gets out spork*

Hehe, your icons are funny ^^

*pokes undies with spork*

Anonymous

Woot for the sporkage!! The spork of DOOM is my weapon of choice *nods*
Heheh

I love vampies, so sure! I've still got some charries free in that list in my first post. Bob, Blade, and Nicholas are the only ones claimed so far *nods*.

Lol, thankies! I luff them as well! Beware the Bleach Undies!! >__< Rawr!

I have had all together waaaay too much sugar today, lol...

Anonymous

Perhaps Tristan can have a little encounter with someone, hmm? I don't much care who, I'm really open to whatever anyonehas to offer ..I do love Padca ^_^ So if he'd just happen to be wandering near Ketra.

Anonymous

Lol, well indeed, perhaps he will happen to be wandering by Ketra!
*boots him over to Ketra!*

Padca: Ow! <_< *glares, grumbles*

Anonymous

Well, the vampire RP has been posted ^^

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/ ... php?t=3399

Hmmm...Drejan sounds interesting...stick a "pending" sign over my name, wudcha?

And I think I'll have Kasumi join you guys in Ketra sometime, but I can't see how I can work her in the plot apart from as a "passing traveller"...

Anonymous

Lol, sure! I shall put Drejan on hold for ya until you can decide. ^^

*sticks a 'Reserved for Nightshade' sign in Drejan's hands*

Drejan: *blinks, confused*

Lol, well, whenever you figure out a way to...oh, well, if she needs a wish granted, she may have heard of Padca and could come in that way! *nod*
But whenever you think of something, lol, just go ahead and jump in!

Anonymous

Yeah that sounds like a good idea! My character is kind of shy, but likes singing, so if you guys end up in an inn or a bar I'll drop by. Hmmm, I'll try and think of a wish Kasumi needs granting...