Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lotsa Free Charries! Come Grab Some!!

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2006, 11:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Alright, Drejan is claimed!!!

Any stats/bio/history I need to be aware of apart from the description?

Anonymous

Eee! First off, so sorry I haven't posted Enki or Nall-zibins. I've been trying to dissuade my computer from living a life of evil. Speaking of evil, yes Caim is a freaky, mute bastard of evil. Ok, back on subject.

If Blade is ever lonely he can always bump into Mal, she writes haikus about how much she misses Blade.

Mal: The hell I do!! >_>  <_< wait... what's a haiku?

Don't listen to her, she's in denial. OH! Dunno if you remember this or not, but Mal had her baby ^__^

Alright, on to revelency. If her thread is sufficiently dead enough she could play with the fox girls or one of the Blade sisters!

Anonymous

Uuuum....No, I don't think there's anything else you gotta know! ^^ Where do you need me to post Drejan??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw, no problem! And ewww....Caim....>_O

Lmao! I wasn't sure if I was able to have Blade run into her again or not. ^^ I'm sure he'd be happy to go annoy her...*cough*
And woot, the baby has finally been born! Well, not entirely sure if that's actually a good thing or not...but...I can't exactly remember the plot behind that so...lol ^^;;

And that's totally up to you! Just let me know where, and if they aren't taken, I shall try to throw someone at her, lol. ^__^

Anonymous

*scuffles within the topic* Um...Naia is lonely, and I wanna figure out her...stats, if you will...

Naia: She wants to find out if I'm insane or not! 8D

*stuffs back in pocket* Shush, you! D8 Anyways, are the fox ladehs available or no? o-o

Naia: *from within pocket* Mhphfmhmlesbmin.

STFU! D8

Anonymous

Lmao! The fox girls are not taken, so if you want to rp with them, just let me know where! ^^

Anonymous

OKAY! >w<
Ah...anywhere is fine. ^_^;; *never done this before*

Naia: LEMME AT THE VIXENS! 8D

HUSH, YOU!! D8

Anonymous

Lol, ok! Um...umum....Ketra? Since Aoi is a dancer, she finds her work in different villages. *nods*

Aoi: '_' Vixens....?
Adi: *grabs Aoi and stares at Naia*

Anonymous

XD Sure! Why not?

Naia: YIPPEEEEEE!

HUSH, YOU! D8
Geez.
So noisy. XD *cradles and places Naia in Ketra*

Naia: OOH, WTF!!  8D

Anonymous

Hurrah for annoying Mal! It's ever so fun.

The baby's birth is a complicated thing actually 'cause I luffs complications more than I have any right to. I do remember that Shadow Walker and Blade had a bet about what gender the baby was going to be XD Now I'm going to have to hunt that old thread down...

Alas, however, Mal's thread has sprung back to life *le sigh* Tho, in the excitement of partially reviving my vegetative compy and having a four-day weekend, I've got a kinda-sorta inspiration for a character/plot. I just need to rustle up some interest before I go merrily having another 'child' and such.

Anonymous