Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Weird incubus/succubus up for grabs!

Started by Rhindeer, August 27, 2006, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So...I have this character, Soiras, that I've wanted to play. 8D It doesn't matter the plot, I have no preferences! So if the character strikes your fancy...go for it. I've kind of written a lot about him/her, so...I just threw it all in here. ^_^

Name: Soiras
Species: Incubus/Succubus
Gender: Androgynous. Seriously. Soiras can change genders at will, but often appears in the form of a woman.

Other Stuffs

Heehee...this is just my personal spin on incubi and succubi after reading a bunch of info on them. 8D I just...took the stuff I liked and went from there, then added a bunch of stuff that made sense to me! W00t!

Anyway, Soiras is not a sex-crazed maniac. In truth, it's just the way Soiras eats (off the victim's energy, that is) so it's really nothing exciting for him/her, no more than getting a hamburger is exciting to most people. It's simply a way to sustain his/herself. That, and I'm sure no one would wanna do it with him/her, anyway, given the act can kill them or at least deprive them of a lot of strength--not fun. D8 Many incubi and succubi can control this, but as of yet, being young still, Soiras hasn't yet worked out that sex can be used for something other than just eating. XD So, that's all Soiras uses it for, and in the words of Soiras, sex is like pie. Even though Soiras has never actually had pie, because s/he can't eat normal food.

So, in a nutshell? Yes, Soiras is a sexual creature. But it's not all it's cracked up to be. Because, well...sex can kill in Soiras' case! XD

In a relationship sense? Incubi and succubi, if they ever do become interested in relationships, are polyamorous. They may have many partners, but maybe only one or two main partners who they consider to be the people most important to them, and while they are not usually very loyal under ordinary circumstances, they are amazingly dedicated to their "main partner(s)" if they ever do take on any. If they want to go out and have a fling, or visit another partner, they must first ask permission from their main partner(s). However, given that Soiras is a looong way off from ever understanding this, chances are, there will be no relationships. XD

Soiras' personaity is very...bubbly. Man or woman, Soiras is spunky and even rather simple. S/he doesn't think like a normal human does, that's for sure! But s/he is a nice person overall, if very different and a bit air-headed. And s/he rather loves the fact that s/he can change genders and is not afraid to show this off! Because of how s/he is, s/he can be a bringer of embarrassment for many a poor soul, and...I'm still developing his/her personality, because, well, I haven't gotten to play him/her much yet. XD S/he likes people, though, and is surprisingly polite. S/he's not the type to attack anyone, that's for certain.

For the most part, Soiras most often takes the form of a woman. For simplicity's sake, whatever gender Soiras takes, that's the gender pronoun that will be used. XD

Appearance-wise, Soiras' looks don't change much from male to female. As a female, of course, she'll have breasts and a more curvy build, and as a man he'll have a broader chest and shoulders and straighter build, but facial structure wise? Not much of a difference. She/he also prefers to wear clothes that are gender ambiguous and leave room in all the appropriate places to account for the changing of gender.

Soiras wears his/her hair short, reaching only down to his/her jaw. Platinum blonde in color, there are a series of beads working through his/her hair, about six separate groupings. His/her eyes are gray in color. A multitude of black markings decorate Soiras' body, scrawling patterns that curl beneath her/his eyes and along the cheek, and which continue on over the rest of his/her body. For the most part, aside from those and the pointed, elvish ears, Soiras looks human. Unlike other demons, he/she lacks fangs and claws, has no wings...

His/her height is also ambiguous, at about 5'8".

And...that is all for now, I think.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

So if we want to play this character we can have as much sex as we want all over the place? LOL. Sounds like fun. But will think about it though.

Btw, how DO we handle sexual encounters on the forum? Just put a warning up if it gets more than a PG-13/R?

Rhindeer

LMAO! Nooo! XD Soiras eats like that, but s/he doesn't get "hungry" all that often. ^_^ And even though s/he's a sexual character I don't really play him/her as such. 8D Partly because s/he'd likely kill the person as a result, and partly because, well...I like the idea of playing a stereotypically sexual species that...just...isn't so. XDD Soiras is pretty much a ditz. Sexual encounters are possible, of course, but I tried to put measures in place so the character wasn't just a smutty character. XD

And yup! That's basically how you handle such situations. And of course make sure the the other player that's involved is comfortable with it! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oooh, if Lazuli isn't interested I'll grab!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Oooh, if Lazuli isn't interested I'll grab!!!

Interested, but you can have.  8)

Anonymous

Wait a sec, is Small Wonder gonna give the character away, or put him/her up for a plot?

Rhindeer

LMAO! I'm putting Soiras up for a plot! 8D Heheh!

Anonymous

*sheepish*

Ahem. Just checking. Sure, I'll RP with you! XD

Oh, and what's happening with the "So much for grace" thread?

Rhindeer

W00t! Awesome! Any preferences on where to stick a thread? 8D

And I'm posting Yarra now. ^__^ College just started back up for me, so everything suddenly got a little hectic! And I'm all tired now. Haha! So not used to a normal sleeping schedule. But off I go to finish my post! 8D

Anonymous

Damn...Hellmask is gone...I'll use Daemora...actually a guy would be more fun to play I think. Don't sweat it bout school, I'm off to college soon...and it scares me shitless! Anyway, I'll come up with ideas and a new charrie...

This post wasn't very helpful, was it? ^^

*exasperated sigh*

Rhindeer

W00t! Nah, your post was fine. There's no hurry, so whenever you come up with a character...yeah! 8D

Oh, don't worry! I've been in college for about...four years now? From my experience, it' easier than high school and without all the cliques! It's really fun, so I doubt you have anything to worry about! <3 Though, of course, like anything it is scary at first. 8D

Anonymous

Whoo, 200th post!

I have come up with a character called Link, who thinks he is a human, but is really half succubus...mwahaha...he is weirdly attracted to brothels for a reason he knows not why (so he can feed off the sexual energy lol) and I am thinking that that could be how they meet! He could feel weridly attracted to Soiras too...but not know why. Lotsa confusion, mwahahaha!

Gonna stick up stats later, if this idea is OK with you!

Rhindeer

Sounds great to me! 8D Bwahahah! And it would be a perfect way to meet--the attraction would definitely be mutual, as Soiras is also drawn to such places and people!

Bwahahaha!

Anonymous

OK, I'll get my stats page sorted, and hopefulyl we'll be able to start this RP soon! XD

By the way, I think we're all waiting for you in the So Much For Grace thread... *prod*

Rhindeer

Sounds excellent! Just tell me when you're ready! 8D

And yes! I shall post tomorrow. XD This week has been...tiring. ^^;;;

Anonymous

Yep...a week in and I am already two homeworks behind on Maths! It sucks!

Do you have any other possible plot direction? I think it would be kinda funny if they got into a uh...rated scene, but then Soiras changes genders, and Link is like, what? But he isn't disgusted or anything, which makes him even more confused. Hehehe, making him confused is fun fun fun!

Rhindeer

Hmm...I have no plot directions in mind yet! Mostly because I just tend to wing it, or don't come up with twists and stuff until I get to know the character better! Haha! But dude, that WOULD be funny. XD Because it is something Soiras would do. S/he is totally proud of being able to switch genders and just...a weirdo like that. I could see her changing into a guy and being all, "Aw, I've been a girl so long...I'm wanna be the guy this time, 'kay? 8D"

S/he'd probably just be doing that for the reaction. XD S/he can never get enough of that, since most people tend to royally flip out. *shakes head* S/he'd probably be just as confused as him if he didn't have a royal freak out session. XP

Hmm...any ideas of where you wanna post, or who should post first? ^_^

Anonymous

I reckon...we should start in the brothel...and first post? Do not mind at all! *shakes head*

First though, how could they meet? Link will be wandering around the rooms, unknowingly drinking in the energy...maybe he can come to a room, where some one screams and runs out due to Soiras' gender changing antics...and take it from there?

Rhindeer

I coulda sworn I replied to this. I swear, sleep deprivation is messing with mah head! XD

Anyway! Bwaha! Sounds great! Soiras wouldn't be working there (I doubt s/he'd be allowed to, since s/he kind of drains people of energy when s/he has sex--not good for the customers XD) but s/he might hop in as a client. A brothel to Soiras would be the equivilant of a restaurant! Hahaha!

So! Yes! Sounds good! Soiras could have gone there and...cue bloodcurdling scream of doom and a mad dash out of the room when s/he suddenly transforms from a man into a woman. 8D So, then you guy would see her as a woman the first time and, voila! We go from there! Sounds great! XD

Hmm...maybe I should post first in that case?

Anonymous

Yes, you should definitely post first! And man, just got Internet back from a three day ban! Grr...well sleep is always good, especially after an evening of strenuous homework...grr...

Awaiting your post! XD